Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The easiest way to pass a drug test.

The easiest way to pass a drug test.

alright, im not sure how many of you have heard about this before, but some people i know do it, and they say it works like a charm everytime.

go to walmart and go to the camping section. they have stuff called portable aqua. all they are are tablets you put in a gallon jug of water. drink that gallon jug within like an hour and a half, and then piss a couple times.

usually, as soon as that portable aqua hits your system, it cleans everything in it... cleaning out the bad.

try it and buy your own tester to give it a shot before, but it's worked for them 100% of the time.
    " music is the last true voice of the human spirit. it can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color .... straight to the mind and heart of all people "

" one good thing about music, is when it hits, you feel no pain. "

dude...sweet as hell

so u mean it'll work just like that?

plus when u get the portable aqua and put it in the jug of water and then drink it, you'll be clean for how long?

not sure how long it stays in, but long enough to go to the courthouse and piss.
    " music is the last true voice of the human spirit. it can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color .... straight to the mind and heart of all people "

" one good thing about music, is when it hits, you feel no pain. "

420 Member
    kickass

Anyone tried this yet besides rastaman? I have a drug test coming up... either I keep smokin weed or I use that method.

420 Member
    ....or niacin.

I've never heard of this stuff, so I'd say test it out yourself with a home test before you do this officially.

sounds sketchy.

its called potable aqua

420 Member
    yea yea here in canda they are water purification tablets make kool ade with them and they taste at lot better

ok now i need some directions on how using this niacin stuff.. i need to pass my drug test next wedensday

Re: the easiest way to pass a drug test.

theyre water purifiers no matter where you are,but the point is,my friends all swear by it 100% and i hope theyre fuckin right,cause im on probation.Well from what i understand is since you only need like two tablets for 2 quarts of water to effectively clean it,and the human body is 80% water,all you would have to do is concentrate the effective dosage in the same or lesser amount of water,for example;istead of the recommended 2 tabs/2 quarts,my buddies say they use 4 tabs/1 liter.Thus putting a more concentrate amount of the iodine base in the water allowing smoe of the chemical to clean yourwater if you catch what im saying.

not too sure about piss tests but i know that SALIVA tests are the potheads wet dream...I had to take one while on probation smoked 16 hours before the test and was clean enough to pass it...from what i've read thc is only stored in the saliva for about 12 hours. not exactly answering your question, but as most probations are leaning the way of the saliva test, i thought it would be some good info for someone.

most local drug stores should carry them.

Blog Entries

no disrespect man, but this sounds sketchy.

The potable tablets are typically chlorine compounds made to kill the bacteria and other crap living in the stream, so that when you drink the water you won't get sick.

I have doubts that the tabs will alter the THCa metabolite rendering it undetectable.

Diluting your urine has been shown to help, however drinking a gallon of water in an hour and half could be dangerous to someone that doesn't weigh very much or to someone that has just exercised

Large amounts of water also dilute your electrolytes. Water intoxication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My suggestion would be to drink the gallon or even two, but over a full day. Better yet mix in some gatorade to keeps your salts up.

Blog Entries

i just drink alot of water the day before and the day of my drug test, then drink a monster energy drink to add color so they dont think im flushin my system, i am a small guy 5'9'' 140 lbs and i have a STUPID FAST METABOLISM and i can pass a piss test with in a couple days of smoking with this method!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast