Mixed synthetic w/ real urine - am I OK?

FREAKINGout

Hey there guys. first time poster. really hopin someone will be able to help me. i posted this on another forum too im just tryin to get as much feedback as possible. ive been readin the boards here for a while and seems like a great place for advice.

ok so i took a pre employment drug test on Thursday. I was going to use the synthetic urine in the Clean Stream kit, but ive never subbed and i chickened out (kinda) So i decided i was gonna the replace synthetic urine i had in a Clean Stream kit, which is basically a bladder fileld w/ magnum synthetic, on a belt and a tube to release it, w/ clean urine from my cuzins who i trust 100000%

anyway i decided to use the magnum synthetic to practice getting the temperature right. i would heat it up, pour a little out and use a thermometer to see if it matched up w/ what the thermomter on the pouch said and how long the heat would last. so i basically have already emptied half the pouch of synthetic, which leaves me w/ around 2 oz out of the 4 thats originally in there.

my cuzin came over right before i was about to go to the test to give me his piss. unfortunatel he didnt pee as much as i thought he would and i was in a rush to get going so i couldnt wait so i did the only thing i could. i used a contact solution bottle (which i disinfected w/ hydrogen peroxide and then washed out that peroxide w/ water 3 times to make sure there was no residue) i then poured the real urine into the bladder via the plastic tube.

like i said my cuzin is completely clean and i have absolutely no doubt about that. i did the test, the mix of synthetic to real was probably 60:40. i got the temp perfect and now im just wondering if what i did is ok???? some ppl say dont mix but thats only when the person asking if they should mix would be mixing w/ either diluted or possibly dirty urine.

the batch of magnum was made in 2010 so its definately fresh enough to pass. simple math tells me that i should have zero problem. if the synthetic piss has all the right ph, creatine, gravity, etc; and obviously real piss would too, then combing them would not double all those levels making it obvious i mixed. shouldnt it just average out, which would keep all the levels well within range.

i almost think this should give me more confidence i mean now it smells and bubbles.

Re: Mixed synthetic w/ real urine. am i ok?

lol no ones got an opinion?

ok maybe instead of putting it the way i did in the previous post how about this:

why would it fuck it up???

I mean if the synthetic mimics piss perfectly and then u add actual real piss (albeit it was more yellow and concentrated) why would it fuck it up? i mean i cant imagine if u add something w/ a ph of 6 and ph of 8 u get a level of 13. and same goes for creatine, gravity and all that nonsense.

can one person please just tell me lol

Yesterday, I got a job interview and had to go do a drug test at LabCorp. Well my stupid butt smoked down all day Monday and Tuesday and I was high when I went to do it! I spent hours trying to get pee from friends' kids, but I guess they weren't really trying to help me out that much so that left me with like an hour and a half to go, and a thirty minute drive. So my friend had some synthetic (just a little) and I used it. I wasn't sure about the temperature, uric acid, etc so for bubbles and smell I used mostly the synthetic pee, and maybe a quarter of my own. I am thinking I'm screwed because my pee had a strong odor, but I will let you guys know how that worked out. What a disaster. I screwed myself bigtime... oops. Anyway when I find out I will let you guys know. I'm going to go ahead and say I didn't get the job, though.

And the lady was all saying that I looked like a good investment for the company, she knew all about my past, etc... this was a big chance for me. I blew it. Something else I've blown in life. Oh well if you guys don't learn anything else, just know how crappy it feels. Sorry I will let you guys know what happens, even though I'm pretty sure we already know.

You might be fine as long as the synthetic had been kept out of sunlight. You should be below the 50ng cutoff with a little luck.

Back
Top Bottom