How to flush THC from fat cells

Lusi

I don't need a drug test... I have developed HIGH tolerance to MMJ in the short time I have used it. It is getting expensive!! 10 volcano bags of top buds don't effect me. Each week I need more and more. This is ridiculous!!

Short of stopping MMJ use, is there a way to detox all of that THC from my body? I have the same resistance to all Narcotics, flexeril, amnitryptline and others. I've never use the same strain more than 2 times. The third time it won't work. Only edibles work now, but $20 of these a day is more than i can do!

I would go off of it for a while, but the burning legs is too much to stand without it. I've used only 4 months to develop this tolerance.??!

Please let me know of any ideas!!

Lusi:reading420magazine:

Wow 10 bags is quite a bit and honestly I would never let myself get to that stage. I mean sure I've had times where I ran through 4-5 bags, but that was all in fun.

I'm the same way with tolerance and just get told I metabolize things quicker then normal. They have tried to put me under several times for procedures with no effect and thrown so many pills at me. Quite honestly that's why I turned to mj.

I understand about different strains as well. If I only have one type of smoke to work with, after a few days it's no longer as affective as I would like. Then you use more and it's gone quick. But one thing I did learn was even though I did not feel high, it did help with the pain. I was simply being greedy and wanting the best of both worlds.

It sounds like you consume in several ways and if you run around using all you can, that's only gonna make it worst. For example, you eat some thc infused food, then you clear a bowl, now a bag. If you trade up it seems to help quite a bit. Don't pull out everything in your arsenal. :lot-o-toke:

It's rough and I know exactly what you mean, but if anything I rambled off up there helps you figure out a few things sooner then I did, then great!

Thanks guys. At least I know I'm not the only one!

I've tried giving it up for a week and my tolerance only improved a little. I've been on the heaviest narcotic out there, hydromorphone (Dillated? sp?) and fentanyl patches since 2000. The patches only still work for 10 years!?. :-( The hydro morph worked for 4 months only, then I had to double then triple the dose. There is nothing left to try for pain. Amnitryptline worked 3 times only. Ambien 10 days. The medical MJ I started in late March!!

I too don't go under with their pre op meds and drugs. I don't like being awake and strapped to the table and even catheterized... the surgeons gathered around waiting for me to sleep. The ops in the US ops, they gave up and gassed me. At least that works! In the EU laughing gas is illegal. I have to go under even to get my darn teeth done as nothing nubs me up...and no gas. :0( I have never met a person who had this problem too!

Sadly, the MJ has never even touched my daily or breakthrough pain. It works only on the nerve pains, especially the burning kind. The strongest top grade indicas set me to sleep 3 times, then never again. It sometimes relieves my migraines and helps with anxiety and depression. I sure wished it or anything helps my pain. I want to loose the narcs, but even with them, I seldom have a day below 5 level. !!??

I had my last pain infusion and trigger points on Feb 14 then moved to the US the next day. I have been turned away from care, harassed, threatened, and the last straw yesterday when some doc I don't know called and said he was seeing to it i get no more fentanyl patches and removing them won't put me in a coma or kill. I'll only not feel good. It got real ugly after this, much much worse. I told him I get suicidal when the pain is spiking to 9 for too many days. I loose my mind in pain, completely. He said it wasn't his problem, its mine and he doesn't care. He crossed the wrong person. If he is like this to me, I am not the only one. I won't stop until he is removed from any interaction with patients and as demoted a rank. He can take his unfinished med degree and burn with it for all the good it will do him now. Yes, the MMJ is in my medical recs. I am 100% legal and refuse to hide like a druggy! I'm guessing this doc has a problem with it and is striking out at me the only way he can... He knows by law they have to treat me, but they can make things so bad most people will leave. Unlucky for him, my pain does drive me to fight more than flee! It's when all the fight is out of me that things are getting grim.

Since I have had NO medical care (except all the trips to the ER) since my move here, I have had only the Marijunana to try and keep my muscles relaxed and pain free. I have tried so much and so desperately to make this work in every form. This is tolerance in 5 months! I had vaped once in a while in Hamsterdam and other legal EU countries when I was trying it out for my dad's cancer. I bought a little vaporizer for him, but my mother stole it. I've been a stickler for obeying laws. Back then it certainly worked better with recreational use. Now I take it every night and sometimes in the afternoon to wake up and concentrate, with a hybrid. Right now I am trying to replace medical care with MMJ. This is so wrong, so very degrading. I am tired of fighting for every inch!

I'm curious... do either of you have a volcano? If so, what setting do you start on? I cough at the tiniest bit of smoke and even thicker vapors. I sold my Iolite and the Vapor Genie is even worse. I have other vapes who make clean vapes. I am unsure if a volcano can smoke or burn mj, or if lets say 67 is just heavy vapors?! I start mine on 4. often when my lungs are irritated, I use only the edible forms. 1 1/2 to 2 doses of these still work for me for the ailments i mentioned. An extra strength capsule or 3 servings will relieve mild breakthrough pains. The dispensary lady said to eat 1 1/2 hours before bed, then vaporize until the food kicks in. This worked well for a while. I take my MMJ only at night, but can no longer afford to buy the edibles or real buds. My last trip this week I could only afford the shake. The US is expensive to live in now! :-(

Sorry this is so very long. Its hard to believe I got my card at the end of March... not long at all! Do either of you still need pain meds from a doctor? Do you have a doctor who knows and supports you? What do you do for breakthrough pain, the knife like kind that drives you mad? How long have you used MJ? Jeez, I wish i had a doctor to ask all of these to...

OK, ending the book. I need all sorts of advice! TY!!!

Lusi

Do either of you still need pain meds from a doctor? Do you have a doctor who knows and supports you? What do you do for breakthrough pain, the knife like kind that drives you mad? How long have you used MJ? Jeez, I wish i had a doctor to ask all of these to...

I refuse to take anything man made anymore. That stuff will kill ya, but on the other hand so can the pain. You wouldn't believe the looks I get from doctor's when I refuse a narcotic. The way I see it is, why take the chance of being that 1 out of however many to get something nasty. Better yet why let your liver and kidneys go through all that for nothing but a hope.

This may sound stupid but I just try to take my mind somewhere else anymore. It's just like you said "Unlucky for him, my pain does drive me to fight more than flee!". Use this to your advantage, that's what I did.

Fight the pain. Yes, sounds stupid I know. If you give enough devotion it does indeed help. It won't make the pain go away, but you most definitely can stage your mind to take off the edge. Clear a few bags and take off a little more. :blunt:

Life is extremely difficult constantly living in pain. All that meditation and exercises the doctor's claim you should do actually can help. There all just designed to find inner peace. Once you find that, you'll find it slowly getting tolerable or just forgetting about it more. Honestly, it could also be that I just quit caring and face each day as exactly that.

when you take a break for a few days or a week, drink at least one gallon of water daily during the break days, it will flush your cells. when you smoke again, not only will you get a better high, but you´ll feel better and wonder why you didnt do this sooner.

TY for the advice. I have no exercises from the doc, not in 10 years!? of course my I can't believe a military doc would ever give an exercise for inner peace or relaxation. It's lift your leg, I can't try again, I haven't lifted that leg for 12 years, leave me alone. I need to find and pay for a doc that has more uh, natural approaches like the German ones did. I had vit. B-12 infusions with another non narcotic drug and they helped so much! it's illegal here, not even infusions are aloud. I swear it's like moving to mars!

I have lost all control of my pain here. I understand the mind over body and with the right hands on and less drug treatment i could ignore that pain. Adrenaline worked well fir some reason. Tghus wherr I started to get angry in my move here. It creates adrenaline, but also strong emotions create more pain. Like when you havr a near miss in an accident... that feeling I get with any strong emotion. It's new to me in the US and scary! My guts hurt, I have no desire for food, yet even a small amount causes weight gain. Gets to the point over and over where no food or even a tiny sip of water will stay down, ER drugs give me a chance to reset myself and get all this under control. The shaking thing like a palsy or something, can't hold small things. I'm shaking and twitching uncontrollably and my Muscles start moving like I'm doing strong exercise, yet I'm actually trying to relax and stop them. You know how your muscles lock up and you can mentally focus on each one and relax them. That ability is gone??! I've completely lost all control of my own body and it's disturbing along with the mental focus and my memory going down hill. I just met a few musicians tonight and can't remember their names or faces. 2 hours ago! I think something I take has changed. The US version of drugs and EU version are different! Even prescription cat food is different and my cat cries for the old one. They took away my best non narc drug. Maybe it controlled these things.

I still believe in mind over body and dearly want to try hypnosis. I laughed too much at an Indian speaking English with a German accident to do this in the EU. Have you ever tried hypnosis? Putting thoughts into my subconscious of healing and no pain just might help!! I don't even want to know what thoughts they put in or would think, oh that's just thew hypnosis talking. ;-)

Here's my plan:
1) get the pain under my control again by any means possible. I'd try just about anything. Do not touch my current meds! I feel I need to be hospitalized to safely reduce. The panic and agony followed by suicidal thoughts has taught me this. I go to the ER usually when it's so bad I no longer wish to live. I've been almost every month in the US, in 3 states even as a I traveled here. I went a lot before I left Europe. Dread and stress likely.
2) reduce and replace medications (see above)

Pretty darn simple, too bad i need a doctor who will even try my plan. :-(

So why is the MJ not helping my pain, only one specific place (nerve pain) does it work.??!
Snuggs mentions not caring. I am at this point where I have stopped caring about anything even when the pain is tolerable. Right now it is a 5, low for me. My v=back muscles are jumping about like frogs as a sit here?!

Anyway, I have stopped caring about eating, cleaning, unpacking, the house, everything. I don't care about what I where. 20 year old clothes work great, hair, who cares. only the anger to fight back is driving me, a personality very unlike myself. I maybe 4 times in my life have lost my temper. Now it's daily. PMS, give me my rifle and some enemy targets and I'd be in heaven. LOL The fighting gets so very old and bad on family and friends. It's so darn negative! Harm to others sets me off. Like that doctor who treat me like, gosh a dog turd is dealt with better. he'll lose a rank and I'll be sure to ruin his military career before I am done with him! You can kick me about, but I'll bend and blow it off unless this is something to harm others. I have senators to write (the do make a difference and have helped in the past!), IG claim to file and much more.

Now, I find myself not blowing harm to me off and getting set off too easily. More pain, more anger. What was a tool before is starting to wear me down. Each day is a new battle, starting with the one to move and open my eyes. How do you get out of this hole!!! There is peace at all now let alone inside! Even the MJ does not takeoff that edge. I'd like to get that peace back... The pain itself can be ignored under anger or adrenaline. I usually hurt myself badly and fall a lot when not focused on the pain and protecting each step and move. i', covered in bruises from falls and bumps I don't remember. Got some good gashes on my arm. I also lose time. MJ made that one worse, but no blackouts since I'm on it. Only one brown out for lack of a term. Where your own mind is asleep like, but you are physically and mentally appearing perfect;y normal to others. Be it driving (don't do this anymore) or my favorite one where i one night brought in some wood and carved it all up and built a cart tree. No one knew "I" was not there.??! Calling a friend and hearing a months worth of news including a death of a loved one. Next day, I thought oh, I need to call so and also... call again and hi long time no hear from... having her repeat everything from the day before. I can read the same book or watch some movie over and over and each time it's like new. LOL

You mentioned fear of getting a bad narcotic.?! never heard of this one! My liver remains in top shape, but I get kidney stones. That was about pre narcs. I KNOW all those narcs have done something, but tests show nothing. I can feel things are not right, but they just drug me more when I ask. If you can live without man made pain killers, you are so very lucky!! it take one heavy dosed brownie to kill the pain. Not something I can do each night. It's 3:30 am and my muscles are locked up tight, despite to MJ, two bags of fresh stuff. Darn it, set it on fro and I still am coughing!?

If anyone lives in Northern CA and has a great doc, I have sought medical care in 15 different countries. Holidays to these countries gave me the chance. Darn it if all of them came up blank!

MMH, TY for the water idea. I don't understand how water can flush out THC from fat cells, but I'll try it! It's so hot here, I can just not let myself go in the house all day and I'll drink gallons. LOL I know stopping for a day or week didn't help at all, but this is worth a try.
I had hoped some product for passing a blood drug test would be the key. Never saw anything... if I could exercise (try cardio when you can't use your legs, not so easy) and burn some fat away, perhaps that would help. LOL! I wish I could flush the morphine out. 100mg of pure morphine sulfate stopped working long ago. 5mg make most people extremely sick! This is just so very messed up.

I had hoped CA was more into alternative medicine. My blasted insurance won't cover any such thing. This is messed up! Found out no doc I've seen knows a darn thing about simple herbs of vitamins. I got reprimanded when I found worms in my , well the nurse flushed them after I pointed them out. (round worms, likely from the raw sugar cane in Egypt... same as a cat, horse or dog!) The doc didn't believe me, so I took an herbal cleanser and my doc then flipped out. ?! Told her if it failed, I'll new ones hatching in 3 months. LOL

OK, enough rambling. I will look into all of these suggestions. Would luv to hear if anyone has tried hypnosis! I sure hope some of this works! I'm trying to unwind here and a bad of MJ has failed. I have hamsters in my head all night and can't turn them off. Maddening! :=)))

OH, Snugs... clicked on your DIY CFL reflector. I'm new at this but need more info since I find my new seedlings (over 100 of them, only 2 mj LOL) under the 4 2' T-5s growing towards the CFLS I stuck on one side, after 23 and 42 W all spectrum. hmmm 101 questions.. More hamsters busy in my head. Time to attempt to sleep before sunrise in 1/2 hour before I read all of that thread! :)))

TY everyone!

Lusi

Sorry about the book!! I need more words to describe things because my brain is toasted from all the years of narcs! Hope ya'll speed read. :p

Sorry I wasn't sure to the extent of your injury's. Of course I wasn't just speaking physical exercises. It was more of the mental exercising I was speaking of.

It definitely sounds like you need a break from the nightmare you are currently living. I feel for you and from the sounds of it, you are surely being tested. I went through the anger phase and quite honestly still get plagued by it on bad days. I just try to find anything that will slightly modify that course and hope for the best.

You know the more I think of it I may not fully understand it. Sometimes I think I just quit caring and then other times I feel it's because I care again. Either way I simply try not to care (selective of course) and take each day as exactly that.

I've never tried hypnosis and most likely never will for some of the same reasons you stated. ;)... Not a very trusting person.

If you have a water bong, you can most times fit the bag in the slide spot for extra smoothness. I don't have a problem coughing with vaped bud, but sometimes I go for a really thick bag and pull it through the water. Just a thought.

Oh yeah, mj does have an affect on short term memory as well. Not saying this was your case with the musicians but it could of helped.

Not sure if I missed anything, It is still a little early. ;)

High saline soaking baths seem to work; kidney dialysis works well also..but don't recommend it for the casual patient. I was using 2 cups of sea salt per bath and soaking for at leastr 30 minutes...per day. Also hot showers followed by a cold rinse off (or cool at first, working up to cold). Also all stimulate the internal organs and help throw off toxins, and mmj.

:reading420magazine:

Also I forgot to mention one other thing that may help out. Do you eat a lot of sugar, fruits or drink juice. I'm not sure if it's fact or fiction but there are also claims that high sugars and vitamin C can reduce the effects of mj. A lot of people tend to eat those things when the high is too much.

I myself have learned that certain foods and drinks, well as well as a few other things don't quite let me get to where I used to.

On that note, if you do take a break drink some cranberry juice to help aid in flushing as well.

Don't mind me, I'm just rambling...:)

Thanks for all this advice! I can make it for 2 days without MJ, so I thought. My leg pain comes back worse and takes longer to go away. My tolerance was lowered from those 2 days/ but came back quickly.

I'll try this again when my legs are not so bad.

I don't eat a lot of sugar and juice. Water is about it! i'll be starting a new diet in 2 weeks and will get that gallon of water down each day. :)

Pres, I suppose hypnosis by a professional could work... If i could relax enough to be hypnotized. I bet a few special cookies beforehand would do the trick. I just made my first cookie batch (burnt of course) and snarfed three. One would have kicked my ass! I could definitely see how repetitive words and vision could work. I have been sitting here staring off in space already. :)) I can hypnotize myself!

I actually wrote a reply to this thread a few days ago, then forgot to send it. Too bad the computer crashed!

Good grief, this little cookie is kicking my butt! I'd better use 1/8th next time!

Gotta go pass out now! TY for the advice. I will try it all. :)

No more Twinkies and a treadmill fatty lol, naw 4 real,
eat 30 crickets a day for 4 days.

LOL STOP i was just joking, but really i have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom