Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Got a 24 hour warning for drug test

Got a 24 hour warning for drug test

Well I was told few hours ago that i was going to be drug tested friday at 8am for a job. I smoked the day before today and was told by the company they had people with more experience that had applied and so i was not expecting a call back. So i smoked some when i got home after that (pretty dumb yea i know). Anyways they called back GO FIGURED RIGHT? They said as long as i pass this drug test i got the job. So i got basically just over 24 hours to do this. What im doing is a gatoraid bottle (32oz) chug that, fill it with water chug it. Dont chug it like its the last bottle of whiskey your going to see before you die, im drinking it fast paced but not incredibly fast. Im urinating every 20-30 minutes about. I plan to do this until the test. I also got some creatine tablets "Creatine Monohydrate" and some B 12 tablets and aspirin.

I took 4 of the b 12 tablets and 2 of the creatine tablets. Tomorrow morning (day before test) im going to do the same thing, im going to take 4 b 12's and 2 craetines, and the same thing at noon, and at night as well as max dosage of the aspirin all day. I will then in the morning take 2 creatines (incase i get the deluted result and have to retest and about 10 b 12's. Also i will take (about 2 hours before the test) 4 aspirin, then an hour before 4 more, then 30 minutes before 2 more.

I hope that i will have diluted urine, with enough creatine to pass the test and enough gatoraid/b 12/aspirin to get the color/weight right and to mask what little might be in that diluted formula. Anyways ill touch base again once i learn if i passed the test or not.
    durb1 likes this.

Re: Got a 24 hour warning for drug test

Damn, I hope you don't get sick

Lol same here. I have been doing it since i got the call and not gotten sick yet. I dont care if i get sick as long as i pass this drug test.

All i know is pot doesnt affect the way i work at all (even though i dont work while high). I honestly think its bs to test for it but not much ya can do right. Even if its just enough to dilute it so they say i need to retest thats just that much longer i would have. I have a VERY fast metabolism though so im hoping i can just skim by. I took a drug test for wally world once and i smoked that day, drank a ton of water and just BAIRLY failed it. So im just hoping based off of that with the extra day i got i can get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugtestsFAIL View Post
    Lol same here. I have been doing it since i got the call and not gotten sick yet. I dont care if i get sick as long as i pass this drug test.
    Man what a statement for the times. You know I am excepting a job that pays $20 an hour less, in a town I hate, and doing a job I don't like because of this economy.

All i know is pot doesnt affect the way i work at all (even though i dont work while high). I honestly think its bs to test for it but not much ya can do right. Even if its just enough to dilute it so they say i need to retest thats just that much longer i would have. I have a VERY fast metabolism though so im hoping i can just skim by. I took a drug test for wally world once and i smoked that day, drank a ton of water and just BAIRLY failed it. So im just hoping based off of that with the extra day i got i can get it right.
    I believe that is what we are all saying here.

Yea i know what you mean. I have a degree in computer and electronic engineering and i have to get a job cutting metal..... It pays good though and its garunteed 50 hours a week so always 10 hours overtime atleast, but can go up to 75 hours. I am engaged and getting married in a few months, i definately need this job

I am an electrical engineer and a manager but I will be doing a kind of engineering that I don't care for. Basically controlling the wireways of ships. I really hate it, but I have to accept it. I keep praying for a miracle and I even bought a couple of lottery tickets tonight.

Less than 24 hours left and im still nervous as i can be. Im gunna be nervous until i know weather i pass or fail. I really need to pass this, especially since I am not going to smoke anymore, there are some things in life that can cause quitting to be the best option unfortunately.

Plant and Nug of the Month Winner (July 10') Hogdady's Avatar

I get randomly drug tested by my employer under DOT mandate. I have a synthetic sub kit I keep in my vehicle. I bring a thermos of hot water with me every day. And I smoke a gram and half a day (not on the job). Been doin' that for over 5 years without a single problem.....

“Who are you to judge the life i live
    i know i'm not perfect and i don't live to be.
    but before you start pointing fingers
    make sure your hands are clean.”
    ― Jimi Hendrix

June'10 Plant of the Month

July'10 Nug of the Month

Da Hog Shack (Completed)

Hogdady's Current Grow (Completed)

BUSTED! The Citizens Guide to surviving Police Encounters

I dont have the time to get that stuff before this test. Im not worried about being randomly tested if i pass this test, ill be able to pass the test soon with out it. I got a family comming and will be married soon. In this economy every dollar saved counts and when it comes to my family, nothing is more important. I smoked for ten years straight trust me i dont wanna quit, but sometimes theres things that ya gotta do to make things work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogdady View Post
    I get randomly drug tested by my employer under DOT mandate. I have a synthetic sub kit I keep in my vehicle. I bring a thermos of hot water with me every day. And I smoke a gram and half a day (not on the job). Been doin' that for over 5 years without a single problem.....
    That is some pretty good advice HD.
    When I worked in the fuel refinery business I was given drug test (randomly) every month. They had a lottery and 15% got tested. If you failed you were fired, period. I would be told to go to a testing facility. I got by going to a nearby bong shop on the way to the testing facility. Cost me $30 but saved my job. Why does anyone care if their design engineers get high? If I were in a factory, driving dangerous machinery, or anything dangerous at all it is one thing. But I sit at a desk and do calculations. As a contract engineer I try to avoid industries that test like that.

I dont have the time to get that stuff before this test. Im not worried about being randomly tested if i pass this test, ill be able to pass the test soon with out it. I got a family comming and will be married soon. In this economy every dollar saved counts and when it comes to my family, nothing is more important. I smoked for ten years straight trust me i dont wanna quit, but sometimes theres things that ya gotta do to make things work.
    When I was young and in college my girl friend got pregnant. We got married. Before my son was born I quit smoking and drinking. I spent about 20 years that way. Once all my kids were pretty much grown up I resumed. Talk about a time capsule. When I quit smoking we had just went from Colombian to Skunk bud. I come back and the weed quality was not as good as when I quit. I mean I could still get good weed once in awhile, but in the skunk days it was always all good. Things are improving a bit for me now. I just had to re-learn how to either grow or score good weed.

I do not really regret quitting for the period that I did. My career really took off and everyone I dealt with knew I was serious. I was a nervous wreck for years, had to be prescribed xanax etc, but I really climbed the career ladder. Then once I decided to be myself again I got into a bit of trouble, lost a lot and had to rebuild. The point is, we all have to make choices and what is important today will not be tomorrow.

Well just a few hours away =/. Nervous as hell

Good luck drugtestsfail, no matter what anyone says it's not right to try and control employees after work hours. Your not wrong for smoking brother, but I understand the need for income, good luck man.

Well i PASSED!!!! Ill make another thread about it also so more people will know it works. My creatine levels were perfect and my urine looked totally normal, was not clear at all. Read the next thread i put up because i changed slightly what i did this morning.

Congrats. You get to work and live now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast