Will the Pissinator really work?

boskito

Good morning, :roorrip:

This question is more directed to those who've had experience with the Pissinator or products alike preferably in supervised environment. Fortunetly, my version of supervision is just a dude in the bathroom right behind me.

For that reason, I'm [most likely] going to choose the Pissinator over other products on the market (NOT AN ENDORSEMENT!).

Do you guys think I could pull off the pissinator with a dude right behind me? I would of course get some good practice before going in.

Input is appreciated, TIA,

boskito

:roorrip:

Re: Will the PISSINATOR really work? Sup. environment

If he's in the bathroom with you I would certainly be careful. But it certainly could be doable if you accept the risks of being caught.

^sounds good.

Also, will synthetic urine work for drug SCREENS?

Why the emphasis on the word screens? Aren't you referring to a simple urine test? If you are, yes, synthetics work well for urine testing. I've used them successfully for years.

I need to look into this. I have a probation officer type watching me now. I have been wondering if the thing really looked real, kept the fake urine the right temperature, made any noise, how much they cost and where you get them. I would prefer to walk into a place and buy it as opposed to mail order and get this ridiculous looking thing that I could never use. Do they come in various sizes?

I need to look into this. I have a probation officer type watching me now. I have been wondering if the thing really looked real, kept the fake urine the right temperature, made any noise, how much they cost and where you get them. I would prefer to walk into a place and buy it as opposed to mail order and get this ridiculous looking thing that I could never use. Do they come in various sizes?

I am planning on ordering mine today, but i have a question:

How long is the tube that connects the prosthetic to the reservoir bag? They say in the instrucitons you have to place it in your armpit BUT in the picture it's small. I've tried to call them a few times and sent an email but I've gotten no response so I'm wondering if I should wait to speak to them before ordering.

I would appreciate if any input on the tube's size and whether they're customer service sucks d*c* all the time or if they are just having a bad 2 days.

I ordered it today with 2 day shipping, I'll post a review of what I think about it when I get it/get used to it.

^sounds good.

Also, will synthetic urine work for drug SCREENS?
Yes they work with a few exceptions. If its a LabCorp or Qwest drug test synthetics work fine as long as you follow directions. But there are a couple of private labs that aren't following protocol and will test for uric acid, mainly in Oregon. There are also outfits the sell real powdered urine, all you do is add them to your container and heat them up. Haven't used the real ones. But have used QuickFix about 15 times for DOT type tests.

Okay, I have not used the pissinator, but I have experience passing piss tests. I spent ten years on probation and my supervisor is a bitch and she stood in the bathroom with me. What I did involved under armour spandex shorts, a condom, my wife's piss, and an uncut thumbnail.
I would have my wife piss in a jar, then pour the contents into the condom and tie it. I put on the under armour shorts and put the condom right next to my johnson. The reason I used the UA shorts is because a.) they hold the condom in place b.) they keep the piss close to your body therefore keeping it warm. Most test cups measure temp to make sure you aren't using someone else's urine.
So anyway, I would get in there and undo my pants just like normal, but instead of pulling out my penis, I pull out the condom and poke a hole in the tip with my slightly grown out thumbnail and squeeze out the contents. I would sometimes get a little piss on my hand or in my pants, but that's way better than failing the UA and going to jail! The key is to make it look as natural as possible (as natural as pissing under the supervision of another person can be).

So if I could get by with that for a decade, then the pissinator would probably work as long as the observer isn't standing where they can actually see that it is not you that the urine is exiting. And as long as it keeps the temp right.

Now getting clean urine or synthetic urine is your only problem.

Hope this helps and good luck!

thank you Weed420 for the heads up; I [fortunetly] am not in Orego, but do you know of labs in other states along the east coast that do such?

I purchased Gold 'N Shower synthetic dehydrated vials when I ordered the Pissinator. Has anyone had or heard of any issues with Gold 'N Shower?

thank you native, great stuff. Definitely will help me out. There will be a person standing in the bathroom with me, though last time i went he didn't try to look at my d**k or anything, I believe all he has to do is stand in the bathroom with me :high-five:

:roorrip:

With the dude behind you, you could use a 3oz or 5oz belt and save some money. Things like the Pissinator or the superior Whizzinator are made if you are being watched from the front. Otherwise any flow system should work. Use Magnum or Quick fix preheated synthetic urine.

My friend got emailed a 10% off code: NEW10OFF

Many probation jurisdictions use a mirror mounted above the urinal and angled. That way the PO can stand behind and give you some sense of dignity. They can use any method they want including a strip search prior to the urine request. Allot has to do with attitude and resistance on the part of the provider, all promoting suspicion. Lastly, if you are busted, man up. Bad attitude will get you nothing at that point either. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom