Magnum Synthetic Urine....any luck?!

Jorchel22

So I had to take a pre-employment drug test this past Monday. Of course I couldn't use my own pee, since its "tainted"! lol. So I went to buy the magnum synthetic urine, which I heard good things about! Well, its now Friday and I still have not heard anything back from my job. For any of those out there who have used it or know anything about it, could you give me some insight. I'm hoping to baby jesus I freaking passed the ua!!!! HELLLLPPPP!!:thanks:

I'm not familiar with the brand you mentioned, but I sub urine several times a year. As long as you get the temp in the 90-100 degree range, you passed!

I did see that they marked the urine to be between the 90-100. I just haven't heard anything from my job in awhile! and I took the ua on Monday!! :/

I JUST got my results back and it FREAKING WORKS!!! Magnum synthetic urine is the way to go!!!! SAVED MY BUTT AND MY INCOME ;)))

I JUST got my results back and it FREAKING WORKS!!! Magnum synthetic urine is the way to go!!!! SAVED MY BUTT AND MY INCOME ;)))

:party:

Back
Top Bottom