Quick Fix plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful using synthetic urine!!! Alot of people have failed using fake piss! I did and will never trust it again. I only use real laboratory pee from Everythingurine.com for now on. My sister turned me on to Everythingurine.com and it has never failed her or her friends. Just do a google search on quick fix fails and alot are failing now because the labs have gotten smarter. There's alot of things like urea 16, IGH, and certain acids that quick fix doesn't have unless you get the canada version which you cant get in the united states. So your better off gettin real human pee either from a friend or from Everythingurine.com. Smoke on testers!:circle-of-love:

I've personally used quick fix on several occasions. I've seen it work for many other people as well, and the only reason it didn't work for some is because they weren't able to keep it up to temperature.
As long as you can keep the product at body temperature, quick fix is an amazing product.

I've had a few of my smoking buddies use this and we've all passed. One of them even keeps one in his glove box!

I registered just to share my story... I used Formula 5.7-1. Batch Canada-C071-12 Quick Fix Plus. I went into a clinic at the hospital in town and failed. The doctor called me back, asked what medical problems I had, and said what I gave them was not human urine. He said they have been seeing synthetic urine more often now, so they test for it more often. It passed the temp and dilution test, but failed whatever other test(s) there were. I just started a job 4 days ago, and now I'm probably going to lose it. I used this just so I could hide that fact that I smoke weed every once in a while. On another note, my neighbor uses quick fix (not plus) for random parole drug tests and passes.

I registered just to share my story... I used Formula 5.7-1. Batch Canada-C071-12 Quick Fix Plus. I went into a clinic at the hospital in town and failed. The doctor called me back, asked what medical problems I had, and said what I gave them was not human urine. He said they have been seeing synthetic urine more often now, so they test for it more often. It passed the temp and dilution test, but failed whatever other test(s) there were. I just started a job 4 days ago, and now I'm probably going to lose it. I used this just so I could hide that fact that I smoke weed every once in a while. On another note, my neighbor uses quick fix (not plus) for random parole drug tests and passes.

WOW!!! Finally found someone failing a drug test with the same Quick Fix Plus synthetic urine Canada batch formula. My husband never smokes but once in a blue moon. We took an extended vacation and while on vacation he only smoked two hits (THATS ALL SERIOUSLY) about two weeks before returning his to job. Upon returning to work his employer request a drug test to be perform from being out on vacation for an extended amount of time which was prior authorized and approved for his extended vacation from his employer. So of course, we were both worried about him passing his drug test. BTW, we always have taken an extended vacation every year and NEVER been required to take a drug test upon returning until now. Prior having my husband use it, I wanted to find out the accuracy of their product, so I called the Company. My husband took the same Quick Fix Plus Canadian batch formula. They asked what batch I had, they confirmed I had the Canada batch required for my State in order to pass a drug test using their synthetic urine. They went over exactly how to use their product step by step, emphasized the importancey of making sure the temperature reads the required range when submitting your urine to the lab technician, my son in-law has passed four drug test using synthetic urine, plus their website guarantees their product 200% as well. So of course I thought it was a for sure thing with no worries....NOT EVEN....About 1 1/2 weeks later, he was called into Human Resources informing him they were informed that he used fake urine for his drug test. My husband was floored, but calmly denied it (but totally freaking on the inside with shock!!!) and calmly told them he would take another drug test on the spot while the supervised if they wanted too. His Employer told him that they were going to have a meeting and get back to him Wednesday or Thursday and they would for sure to inform them of what actions they were going to proceed with right after the meeting. As of today, which has been two weeks since, no word from his Human Resource office regarding their findings and/or final decision regarding him using the synthetic urine to past his drug test. We are still freaking out and not sure what to do if anything at this point. Should we contact his H.R Department inquiring on their findings? We don't and definately can't afford for him to lose his job!!!

BEWARE WITH EXTREME CAUTION: I believe they must test for synthetic urine in labs now. Whether they do it random or on every urine sample they collect is unknown.

If anyone knows the LEGALITIES AND LAWS on "what is a reasonable amount of time" for suspension, disciplinary action, and/or termination after being confronted and accused (rightfully accused) on failing and submitted fake urine would be very much appreciated at this time.

WOW!!! Finally found someone failing a drug test with the same Quick Fix Plus synthetic urine Canada batch formula. My husband never smokes but once in a blue moon. We took an extended vacation and while on vacation he only smoked two hits (THATS ALL SERIOUSLY) about two weeks before returning to his job. Upon returning to work his employer request a drug test to be perform from being out on vacation for an extended amount of time which was prior authorized and approved for his extended vacation from his employer. So of course, we were both worried about him passing his drug test. BTW, we always have taken an extended vacation every year and NEVER been required to take a drug test upon returning until now. Prior having my husband use it, I wanted to find out the accuracy of their product, so I called the Company. My husband took the same Quick Fix Plus Canadian batch formula. They asked what batch I had, they confirmed I had the Canada batch required for my State in order to pass a drug test using their synthetic urine. They went over exactly how to use their product step by step, emphasized the importancey of making sure the temperature reads the required range when submitting your urine to the lab technician, my son in-law has passed four drug test using synthetic urine, plus their website guarantees their product 200% as well. So of course I thought it was a for sure thing with no worries....NOT EVEN....About 1 1/2 weeks later, he was called into Human Resources informing him they were informed that he used fake urine for his drug test. My husband was floored, but calmly denied it (but totally freaking on the inside with shock!!!) and calmly told them he would take another drug test on the spot while the supervised if they wanted too. His Employer told him that they were going to have a meeting and get back to him Wednesday or Thursday and they would for sure to inform them of what actions they were going to proceed with right after the meeting. As of today, which has been two weeks since, no word from his Human Resource office regarding their findings and/or final decision regarding him using the synthetic urine to past his drug test. We are still freaking out and not sure what to do if anything at this point. Should we contact his H.R Department inquiring on their findings? We don't and definately can't afford for him to lose his job!!!

BEWARE WITH EXTREME CAUTION: I believe they must test for synthetic urine in labs now. Whether they do it random or on every urine sample they collect is unknown.

If anyone knows the LEGALITIES AND LAWS on "what is a reasonable amount of time" for suspension, disciplinary action, and/or termination after being confronted and accused (rightfully accused) on failing and submitted fake urine would be very much appreciated at this time.

So where was the test done? And can you make a copy of his drug authorization receipt he would have received? Just black out his personal information.
I'm guessing that the lab violated the federal protocols for drug testing. They probably tested for genetic material which is a violation of HIPPA laws unless he authorized them to do so. I'm sure this wasn't done at a LAbcorp or Qwest facility, they follow federal protocols.

I had to reply to ur post...my husband took quick fix plus and failed. ur statement saying that the ONLY reason u wont pass using synthetic urine is not having the temperature in range is NOT true...sorry, but my husband had to use synthetic urine which was the Canada batch of Quick Fix Plus necessary for our state. His temp was within the range and his lab copy was checked and signed off by the lap his employer sent him too(which we have in hand), n was called into his Human Resource office. The H.R. Dept. informed him that they were informed from the lab he used fake urine. So they r testing for fake urine, whether its random or everyone now is unknown.

I had to reply to ur post...my husband took quick fix plus and failed. ur statement saying that the ONLY reason u wont pass using synthetic urine is not having the temperature in range is NOT true...sorry, but my husband had to use synthetic urine which was the Canada batch of Quick Fix Plus necessary for our state. His temp was within the range and his lab copy was checked and signed off by the lap his employer sent him too(which we have in hand), n was called into his Human Resource office. The H.R. Dept. informed him that they were informed from the lab he used fake urine. So they r testing for fake urine, whether its random or everyone now is unknown.

Can you post a copy of the form with personal info redacted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom