Having surgery in 2 days

spazzgirl

I don't know if drug testing is part of routine urinalysis. It's at the same hospital I work at. So I worry about losing my license if they test me before surgery and I don't pass.

Anyways, so this is my past. I don't smoke regularly. But my friends had some and I've been so stressed I decided to join them. I smoked some Thurs, Fri, and a little last night. I love the feeling and want to keep going tonight, but I've got surgery Tuesday and don't want to fail. Or am I already screwed? I don't have the money for detox items. Is it possible since I really don't smoke it (except for this weekend, go figure) it won't take much to clean me out?

Thanks everyone!

Legal Issues

hi, so this is my story we got some legal problems we thought everything was fixed but it turned out they're asking for a lab test and I want to know if anyone has tried the three day toxin rid with the XXtra Clean Cleansing drink i have been smoking daily for two and a half months and my boyfriend has been smoking for seven years he stopped but continued for two and half months daily as well and its extremely important we pass this test with flying colors the test is three days away and before I spend the money I want to know if it actually works please help us... we greatly appreciated thank you

Drink WATER WATER WATER. And also clean out your bowls. As there is so many toxins in your feces .People always worry about Uren. Where as if you don't shit.You still have all those toxings sitting in your bowls. And that can possibly make you fail a drug test.
CHEERS
Karma1961

Back
Top Bottom