Need to know if I can pass, Please Help!

hockey2318

hi guys, new user here, i have a question like everyone else. On saturday night Feb 25th, i smoked a blunt with 3 other buddies, my first time since the beginning of January, i think it was the 10th or 11th in which i smoked twice back to back days, i also smoked from about the 17th of december to about the 29th of december i smoked everyday numerous times a day, however, from september to the 17th of december i didn't smoke once, and from January 11th until saturday night i haven't smoked either, heres the deal, i might have a drug test on next wednesday. This isn't just a regular drug test, its for n c a a so it probably will be a little more in depth. I am an athlete, and the only day i don't exercise is on sunday's, I'm about 5'9 and 155-160 pounds. Since saturday night, i have been drinking a decent amount of water, extremely cutting the fat out of my diet, and limiting the calories to a minimum. What do you think my chances are of passing this test on wednesday??? this is very important because if i fail i will loose my eligibility for next year.

So the facts, before saturday haven't smoked in say over a month, throughout the holidays smoked for about 10 days straight everyday numerous times, but before that was clean for 4 months, than quit until the 11th of january, smoked once on the 11th and once on the 12th of january, than quit again for over a month, and just smoked on saturday, which is a total of 11 days clean, will i be ok?

Re: Need to know if i can pass, PLEASE HELP!!

Say 3 hail mary's and 2 our fathers,,,,,and you should be good to go.

Seriously I wish you the best cause I havent got a clue.

1.Detox- Buy detox from a smoke shop or online follow instructions
2.Dilute your piss- Drink a lot of water like too much lol, your piss needs to be clear. I used this to pass drug test all the time cause your piss needs to be a certain temp so i always just dilute.
hope this helps dude

im not really asking on how to cleanse my body, with drug test done by the ncaa they check for all detox solutions, masking agents, and other stuff to alter the test, so I'm asking people from there experiences if i keep eating very lean and obviously exercising everyday extensively while drinking lots of water, can it be out of my system by next wednesday which would be a total of 11 days.

exercise and drink water, sweat be active thats the fastest way and since you havent smoked in a while it should be faster. Dilute is the only forsure way i know to pass a drug test. Like i said i always do that if i get a random test.

Dilute won't pass a thorough urine test, it'll come back "dilute." Depending on the test, adulterating a diluted urine condition for color may or may not set a flag (the old EMIT panel tests wouldn't, iIRC).

I would guess that an NCAA-mandated test would be "one of the better ones," and although your consumption was short I wouldn't wish to guess whether or not it has been long enough for you to pass or not.

In general, I'd say the one good thing about a "dilute" result is that it's hard to prove intent. You get up, you've got to give a urine specimen so you naturally make sure that you are hydrated and able to give a sample. Then you have to urinate because you drank fluids... So you drink more fluids, lol. Walk into the facility and you're back teeth are floating. If you think you are going to fail, a dilute result might be something to shoot for, an "honest" dilute with no colorants/vitamin spikes so you can arrange to have a retest (hopefully at least a few days in the future).

But I have no clue what the NCAA's stance on a dilute result is. What is the procedure? Automatic retest via same method? They schedule a blood test for a few days in the future? Immediately after receiving a dilute result? They do NOT grant you the benefit of the doubt and suspend you for a season?

If it were me, I'd be checking the official NCAA policy/stance on the entire issue so you know what you can do and what will happen depending on which action you choose to take. They probably publish it somewhere (you may have had to sign a copy of their policy, lol, I don't know).

I'm kind of surprised that they use a urine test instead of a hair test. After all, a hair test gives results over a 90-day (or so) period for most "illicit" substances, whereas a urine test is a combination cannabis-consumption and IQ test. By that I mean that cannabis use will show up for a while, depending on consumption levels/regularity, but the use of many substances that practically everyone in their right mind agrees are far worse will produce a positive for a much shorter time... So the cannabis user is most often the one who gets caught, along with a few people who were too stupid to... put the straw down 72 hours before the test.

Extremely prejudicial, IMHO. Probably not helpful, though, because it's not (legally) a valid argument that one person should be able to get away with doing something (that is considered to be) wrong just because another may. But if they are testing for "drug use" instead of "drug use at the time of the test and the three days (/a week/whatever) directly before the test," then, yeah, it's prejudicial.

Please let us know how you do with your test (and good luck, BtW). And if you happen upon specific information regarding NCAA testing procedures, policies, et cetera and would like to post it, you may be helping someone else at a future date.

if you have 11 days you should be fine, im about 5'8" 140lbs and i passed a piss test after not smoking for 8 days, and before those 8 days i smoked an eighth. and probably once every 2-3 weeks before that eighth. and i didnt exercise, just ate healthy and drank lots of fluids.

by the way the test was for probation, and it was monitored. so everything was legit.:thumb:

well its a random drug test, and they only select a few from each team, and there is not even a guarantee that i can get picked just want to be prepared, the only thing that sucks is that it is after our game, so i would have just exercised heavily, but ill have to just keep drinking as much water as possible....and as far as a dilute process, they will wait until you can give a adequate sample right then and there, and they send there urine to a lab, its not tested right there, so it is definitely better than other tests, any another comments so i don't overwhelm myself with this stress haha

Thats true your lilttle no fat is what I meen. Workout like a sonofabitch and jog if you can get a nice sweat going. Go sit in a sauna how ever you spell it.Remember lots of water and a whole lot of sweating and you should be fine.
G o down to your local drug store and buy a UA test kit they are only $15.00 and that way you know for sure and no surprizes. $15.00 is'nt bad for peace of mind
You should be ok
If not pack it in. I can tell you how to do that. Alot of ppl get it wrong when they pack it in. So let me know if you have to go that route.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom