I have a drug test tomorrow and i think im screwed

ISmokeLoudPak

Okay so I have a drug test tomorrow (thursday) and I haven't smoked since this pass monday. I hit 2 jays of loud with my friend this pass sunday before I started my "not smoking until my drug test on thursday". Prior to my cleansing my friend gave me some zija tea and he said that it cleanses my body. I drunk 4 cups of the tea, and I went to the gym and went on the treadmill and sweated my ass off. Also drunk hella water and cranberry juice. BTW im skinny and I have a fast metabolism so does the weed get out of my system quicker than others? I need help and I'm paraniod as hell!!!!! idk what to do lol.

sorry buddy, you screwed the pooch. not sure what else to say and neither does anyone else i think.
my advice..dont turn up, get hit by a bus or something.

get some clean pee if you can from someone else, and dont ask a member of the opposite sex, men have been told at drug tests before that they are apparently pregnant!

and lastly, its not420's fault, slow and steady wins the race...coming here at the 11th hour is looking for nothing short of a miracle, and we is just humanz here =D

good luck!

just a wild theory, but you could try and overdose on water. if you drink to your limit, and im talking belly ache, as much as humanly possible between now and then (drink/pee/drink/pee) you might just possibly, maybe dilute your ppm down enough to get away with it...but i doubt it to be honest.

and when i mean now till then, i mean no time for sleep, that will get in the way of drinking time.

Warning! vomiting wont help, dont over do it.

High there hope you pass. Seem like a short window to flush the content out from your system, but what you've been doing is worth a try. Continue drinking juice and try energy drinks it has B vitamins which said to help masking the content. Was this for a new job position or a random test that came up with your current job?

Either way, if knowing in advanced that you'll be tested best to give yourself at lease 30 days no Cannabis. You can always smoke like a chimney after.

they have to reschedule the drug test because the system is down. so its going to have to be in another 2-3 weeks is this enough time?

if its a pee test why not use synthetic urine.

i did that for my last 2 jobs. heat the bottle up for 10 seconds. shake up the heat pad and put it on the bottle with a rubberband. tuck the bottle into your pants bottle side to your skin. you will be fine...

lol, I forgot I used someone's pee two times, too.Just keep body temp, and you're good.I would smoke right before test to keep my self cool.

this has worked for me many many times. take a container THAT IS NOT SUNBLOCK PROOF before you go, fill it with someones clean piss. wear tighty wighties stuff it under ur sack so it holds the heat when you go in simply take it out pour it in and stuff it back in ur underwear!!! to keep the bottle from leaking take a regular sandwich bag fold it in half and place over bottle then screw shut... it has worked so many times for me i gurentee this bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck p.s. they dont search or pat you down!!! unless its for probation

discipline, cranberry juice, tea, helllllla water, and go to your local smoke shop and get detox PILLS(that have specific instructions on when to pop prior to drug test). even 3 weeks isn't enough time to get it all out.

i've used "herbal clean tea" brand name you get it at a health food store,drink a gallon of tea a couple hours before the test,one hour before you piss you take some B-12 vitamins that will turn your piss yellow instead of clear,works for me,,,,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom