Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What synthetic Urine is the best?

What synthetic Urine is the best?

So my job does random drug testing but im a pot head and i wanna keep smoking haha. Whats the best synthetic to use?? Thanks

420.4.Life

Re: What synthetic Piss is the best?

I have passed two tests with Magum synthetic urine; the first was pre-employment and the second was after an injury . I am going out tomorrow and buying some more to keep handy at work as there are rumblings of another test coming up. It comes with a chemical warmer (like you use for cold hands in the winter) and a temperature strip on the plastic bottle so you can avoid the only real test that is done when you give your sample...temperature. It runs around $40.00 at our local smoke shop.

Re: What synthetic Piss is the best?

i've used dr greens "agent x with great results,same thing plastic bottle with a heat tape,i throw up on the dash of my truck with the defroster on full blast to heat it up on the way to piss,put in my sock and i'm home free,,,,

420 Member

Re: What synthetic Urine is the best?

I've used QuickFix about 15 times for DOT type tests. Have never failed.

Everyone i know uses "CleanUrin" from CleanU a german company. They have it way more practical, with the synthetic urine in a small 25ml bag and underpants with a hidden pocket which matches the urinebag. :-)
    Everything clear here :-) No complaint ever and for sure no Paranoia anymore!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weed420
    I've used QuickFix about 15 times for DOT type tests. Have never failed.
    My buddy just used QuickFix and passed a pre employment UA. Needless to say he also bought 2 more just incase.
    RIP BID.
    My current PlatinumLed P450 Hi-Brix fun thread.
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ml#post2297388

i used the quick fix i helped me a lot

I didn't even know this existed. Pretty cool. Will have to tell my friends.

420 Member

Hi,

We offer 2 variations of synthetic urine: Sub-Solution and Incognito Belt.

We have been around for 19 years and off a 200% money back gurantee on all our products.

Check us out at Testnegative.com

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk4Life View Post
    So my job does random drug testing but im a pot head and i wanna keep smoking haha. Whats the best synthetic to use?? Thanks

420.4.Life

I'm in the same boat. Will I have time to warm it up? Or do you have a way to keep it warm all day?

420 Member

Depending on the product you use will depend on the warm up time.

Our Sub-Solution is heated right before submitting the sample with our heat activator powder. It only takes about 15 seconds to heat up the synthetic urine with this product.

If you use our Incognito belt, then it takes about 20 min to an hour to heat up, but then it will hold the temperature for about 8 hours, so you heat ahead of time and you will be ready when you can to submit the sample.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our customer service department at 1.866.900.5656.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by TestNegative View Post
    Depending on the product you use will depend on the warm up time.

Our Sub-Solution is heated right before submitting the sample with our heat activator powder. It only takes about 15 seconds to heat up the synthetic urine with this product.

If you use our Incognito belt, then it takes about 20 min to an hour to heat up, but then it will hold the temperature for about 8 hours, so you heat ahead of time and you will be ready when you can to submit the sample.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our customer service department at 1.866.900.5656.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Where would I keep the bottle and warmer vial? Won't I be required to empty my pockets or not.

420 Member

Some of our clients say that they keep in in there sock or underwear.

420 Member

Quote Originally Posted by plutos123gmx View Post
    Where would I keep the bottle and warmer vial? Won't I be required to empty my pockets or not.
    Keep it in your shorts. You will be required to empty all of your pockets. Practice with it first to make sure you keep the temp in range.

Quote Originally Posted by Weed420 View Post
    Keep it in your shorts. You will be required to empty all of your pockets. Practice with it first to make sure you keep the temp in range.

i had to take a test for a cruise line years back and they sent me to a lab to do the test. The only time they advise you to empty your pockets, search you or observe you as you do it is when its a state issued test from the courts. most of the time the lab wont search you as there not allowed to touch the clients.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast