Will certo help me pass a drug test?

BudFriend

Last friday I was partying with some friends and the cops showed up. We were drinkin and me being underaged am getting charged with underage drinking. On top of that I'm also violating my probation from kickin some kids ass in May. Court is the 19th which im positive ill be tested that day. I weigh 200 even, and ive smoked a lot literrally everyday since june 1st. My friend told me if you take b12 vitamins(makes piss yellow), drink certo mixed with gatorade(the certo makes the thc in your kidneys stick to the top of the kidneys and the gatorade flushes the rest out), and then chug a gallon of water 2-3 hours before the test. I was looking for anyone who could confirm or deny this. Or give me some more ideas on what i could do to pass the test. Anything would help. Thanks, appreciate it.

Hello BudFriend. I haven't tried it personally but I have witnessed it used minus gatorade and it worked. My buddy is around 160 lbs. Health wise i am the furthest thing from a doctor. P.S. Quit beatin' on people even when you win you lose. Good luck and keep your mind right.

Thanks for the info. And I dont beat on people, I was defending a friend of mine. I smoke too much to give a damn what people say or think about me. Only when they fuck with my friends and family.

The certo will not effect the kidneys. What it does it just like eating a high fiber diet. This is important in trying to get clean is that it keeps your bowels moving. 80% of the thc metabolites leave by way of your colon. If it remains there for very long the intestines will reabsorb the thc from the dead fat cells thus making it difficult to get clean. So certo or metamucil can help getting clean but you are still battling time.
The b12 helps by just coloring the urine.
Drinking lots of fluids bbefore the test helps by dilluting the urine and therefor the level of thc metabolites.

Having said this you probably don't have time to get clean but you can help the process.
Start exercising
Stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with certo or metamucil
3 days before the test
Stop exercising
Change to a high fat red meat diet.
Morning of the test
Take some b12
Drink about 36 ounces of fluid(gatorade)
Pee a few times
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet
Pee a little in the cup
Pee the rest in the toilet
You don't want to try and sub with synthetic urine for a court ordered test. Its an immediate felony. If you do end up testing positive they'll just retest you in a few days or weeks to see if the levels are dropping. Do not smoke again till your off probation. The risks are too high.

this does not work. I tried it like it said to do and took 3 at home drug tests at different times. 1 hour 2 hour and 3 hours after drank a lot of gatorade and nope still dirty. If I drank more water I am sure I would have passed for a diluted urine but not because the certo. if u want to poop till your butt hurts drink certo pass a drug test not so much.

I have been using Certo for over 15 years. Always worked for me. I even used it while I was high a couple of times. I still passed every drug test I have ever taken. Just drink 1 packet about 2 hours before the test with about a gallon or two of water, pee a couple of times before, then go take the test. It should work. However, I have heard from other people who take it that it will dilute your urine, so they may ask you to retake the urine test in that case. It's better than hiding fake piss, imo. It's stressful to think about failing or passing the test. Just try to be optimistic and don't get to worked up about it. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom