At Home Drug Test Question

jaman2012

I have not smoked in 19 months and decided to smoke a good amount during the evening of 10/5/12 through the evening of 10/6/12. I took a first check drug test on Sunday night which was 24 hours after the session and there was a line next to control but no line next to drug. I assumed this was positive. However i just took the same test 2 days later tonight and there was a line next to control and a very very faint line almost like a "ghost line" next to drug. I had my friend look at it and he confined it was a very faint "ghost line". Please note the test on Sunday there was no line not even a "ghost line" So my question is am i barely above the 50ng threshold and will i have a more distinct negative test within the next day or 2? If you hold it up to the light you can see more red in the "ghost line" but looks like a ghost line when there is not a light shined directly on it but still can see a "ghost line" The test i did on Sunday had no line whatsoever regardless if i shined a light on it or not.

I was told on another forum that since it was a ghost line i am right around the 50ng level and they said 2 more days ill be fine to do any urine test

here is a picture, if u look closely u can see the faint "ghost line" line next to Drug
Let me know what you guys think, thanks!

It looks pretty faint but a line is supposed to be a line. I would do some dillution the morning of the test to make sure you pass it.
Drink about 24 ounces of gatorade
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

looks like a preliminary positive to me which will result in further testing to confirm but dilution method works well, especially when you are mostly clean.

looks like a preliminary positive to me which will result in further testing to confirm but dilution method works well, especially when you are mostly clean.

did this 10 mins ago and the line is alot more distinct, i have gotten it out of my system in 4.5 days with not drinking crazy amounts of liquids or working out alot, the old fashioned way!
Hope this helps anyone in a similar situation

Except they tell you the cutoff is 50 ng/ml, but since it's in china maybe it's 300, or 3000. So you pretest negative, and then you go to your workplace test, and you get hit with a legit 50 ng/ml test.

That's when it makes a difference. That's why the $1.41 test burns you.

Except they tell you the cutoff is 50 ng/ml, but since it's in china maybe it's 300, or 3000. So you pretest negative, and then you go to your workplace test, and you get hit with a legit 50 ng/ml test.

That's when it makes a difference. That's why the $1.41 test burns you.
These strip tests are the same ones most all labs do for their preliminary tests. None of them are perfectly calibrated for 50ng but they are very close. If you pop positive on a strip test they just send it off for GC/MS testing to confirm the levels and rule out false positives.

If you're getting GC/MS spinning included for free for $1.40 rock on.

Not typical of cheap tests. Which brand do you buy for $1.40 that provides free testing?

Typically it's $35 to spin for 24 hrs.

If you're getting GC/MS spinning included for free for $1.40 rock on.

Not typical of cheap tests. Which brand do you buy for $1.40 that provides free testing?

Typically it's $35 to spin for 24 hrs.
GC/MS testing has to be done by a lab. Its not free. The $1.40 is what I pay for strip tests on ebay. GC/MS is a confirmation test if the strip test happens to pop positive. It determines the exact level and exact chemical makeup of the substance.

Nobody spins GC/ms for free. So what's the cost of you $1.40 thc strip pops a positive? Pretty simple question.
Usually its combined with the service of standard drug testing. It varies from whichever testing facility thats used. A range from anywhere from $40 to $100. Whoever orders the test has to pay for the test. Usually employees don't have to pay for the test.

Back
Top Bottom