How To Use Synthetic Urine

TestNegative

If you've never used synthetic urine before it may seem or sound like something difficult to pull off.

Questions like: Am I mixing it properly? How do I make sure the temperature is right? Will they know that I am using synthetic urine?

These are questions, that we here at TestNegative get quite often, but let me tell you that passing a test with synthetic pee is it easier than you may think. There are only a few simple steps that you need to do in order to give your toxin free sample, that will pass both the Emit (instant) test and the GC/MS lab test.

We offer 2 very easy to use options; The Sub-Solution and the Incognito Belt.

The Sub-Solution is our dehydrated version. All that needs to be done to prepare this sample is:

1- Mix the powdered urine with water in the provided mixing container. (This can be done up to 8 hours prior to your test and the container is equipped with a temperature strip right on it)

2 - Take the urine container & the small vial of heat activator powder (heating agent) with you in the stall.

3 - Add about 1/3 of the heat activator supplied in the vial (actual amount will depend on water temperatures. 1/3 of the vial is for room temperature water), close the cap, mix gently for 10 seconds.

4 - Check the temperature on the bottle. If your sample is within the acceptable temperature range, green reading on the temperature strip. If not warm enough repeat step 3. Your target temp is 98°F but anything between 90-100 is acceptable.

5 - Pour synthetic urine into the supplied collection cup and that's it!

Our Incognito Belt, which is our superior pre-mixed option is even easier

1 - Place the supplied heating pad between the bladder bag and the elastic belt then put on the belt around your waist with the bladder bag touching your skin. (it may take anywhere from 15 - 60 minutes to heat up to the proper temperature, depending on the outside environment) Once it reaches the required temperature (which is also indicated in green on the temperature strip) it will hold it's temperature for approx. 8 hours.

2 - Once in the stall, open the clips to allow urine to flow out and you're done!

P.s. Remitting your urine sample below 90°F or over 100°F is pretty much the only thing that can get you busted so pay special attention to the temperature of your sample before remitting it.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our knowledgeable customer service staff @ support@TestNegative.com or by phone at 1.866.900.5656

What if you are required to submit to a witnessed test or what if there are cameras in the stall. I haven't had to test yet but I am a daily smoker of many years and I am unemployed right now.

BEWARE!!!!!!! I think they are on to synthetic urine! I just used it and it came up invalid. They wanted me to go piss again with an observer needless to say i couldnt do that. I WAS a commercial driver now im screwed. I hope this doesnt happen to anyone else. I would recomend using the dehydrated urine to be safe. Im guessing its better because its real and not made in a lab. Another heads up is they seem to be wanting more and more pee for a test. The little 2oz bottles are not enough anymore. They will tell u to sit and drink water until u can pee again in which case you're screwed. Good luck

BEWARE!!!!!!! I think they are on to synthetic urine! I just used it and it came up invalid. They wanted me to go piss again with an observer needless to say i couldnt do that. I WAS a commercial driver now im screwed. I hope this doesnt happen to anyone else. I would recomend using the dehydrated urine to be safe. Im guessing its better because its real and not made in a lab. Another heads up is they seem to be wanting more and more pee for a test. The little 2oz bottles are not enough anymore. They will tell u to sit and drink water until u can pee again in which case you're screwed. Good luck

Don't go screaming dooms day just yet. Your test might have come up invalid for several reasons. There could have been something wrong with the testing equipment, the temperature you submitted the the sample could have been out of the acceptable range, you might have used a low quality or bad batch of synthetic urine, etc. As for the qty and also the quality not all brands are created equal. Without having all the facts it's hard to say what went wrong in your specific case. The only 100% solution out there is abstinence but even then there's always a slim chance of getting an invalid or false positive result. No one is perfect not even the labs.

I normally use someone piss that I know do not smoke that has never failed I just have to keep it at the right temperature and u will pass and they can't record u using the restroom that's a violation of your privacy

Hey guys, I'm new here and had a question since I cant seem to get a response from the company I'm dealing with lol.
I know Peepack works because of previous use, but this time when I got it there was kind of a slight yellowish crust in the tube near the valve. I'm sure its just some than ran down and dried but not sure. I pinched the tube where it meets the bag and the crust type stuff very easily rinsed out..i then reclosed the valve. I'm some what worried that it wont work now, and I can't afford another one..I'm broke. Do you guys still think it will be ok?
Patiently awaiting your comments
Oath

I know of someone who used synthetic urine for a job application and got found out. When asked about it by the interviewer he said he had a medical card but was still afraid of a positive test. The interviewer/recruiter was very sympathetic but couldn't take him on as the employer's policy still didn't allow for that. I don't think you can be completely sure of a good outcome from a test unless you really have no THC in your body.

I used synthetic for years but as of my last test the Dr called today to say something had interfered with test and I need a retest while observed this was a random at work and yes I am a CDL licensed driver so it's D.O.T drug screen , my friends they now know what's up with synthetic and on certain drug screens they will find it

I have personally used quick fix plus several times, it worked every time. I have sold it on eBay until recently they banned it. I have some new sealed bottles yet of the 6.1 that I will sell at a discount if anyone needs it. Do some research on it, it works good.

I have a drug test at a hospital in a Dr office for a job. I have gotten ultra pure synthetic urine I'm assuming they test in a lab anyone else use synthetic for a hospital job will they be able to tell I'm very nervous

They sell human urine, that is just in powdered form. It is not synthetic. Use that if you are concerned. The only way you can fail using that is if the temp is off, or if you simply get caught while being observed or something. Quickfix is the best in my opinion.

I registered here just so I could post. I'm an occasional smoker, but I also have other appetites. Anyway, I still had metabolites in my system that I thought would be long gone. The process was easy as could be. Microwaved it, got it to the right temp, rubber banded the heat pack and stuck it in my bra under one of the girls. Practiced a couple times without overthinking, then did yoga and meditation. I peed a little in the toilet, whipped out the fake whiz, the temp was still good, and poured it in. I did not use the flip cap because it said not to transport with that cap on. I figured it would be difficult to switch caps. Peed a little more to make it look good. Gave it to the tech like it was nobody's business. I'm posting this to let people know this process is not rocket science. It was a pre-employment screen, so it won't work if you're being watched. I'm not even taking the job now, but I consider this a field test. I will post my results as soon as I know. My toking brothers and sisters, even if I'm a light weight I want to help every smoker beat THE MAN. Like I said, will let everyone know how it goes!

I registered here just so I could post. I'm an occasional smoker, but I also have other appetites. Anyway, I still had metabolites in my system that I thought would be long gone. The process was easy as could be. Microwaved it, got it to the right temp, rubber banded the heat pack and stuck it in my bra under one of the girls. Practiced a couple times without overthinking, then did yoga and meditation. I peed a little in the toilet, whipped out the fake whiz, the temp was still good, and poured it in. I did not use the flip cap because it said not to transport with that cap on. I figured it would be difficult to switch caps. Peed a little more to make it look good. Gave it to the tech like it was nobdy's business. I'm posting this to let people know this process is not rocket science. It was a pre-employment screen, so it won't work if you're being watched. I'm not even taking the job now, but I consider this a field test. I will post my results as soon as I know. My toking brothers and sisters, even if I'm a light weight I want to help every smoker beat THE MAN. Like I said, will let everyone know how it goes!

Worked like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom