Qcarbo20 Clear Questions or urine? - Please help

lovemary

I have an employment test on Thursday. I am a girl, weigh 130 pounds and take about 3 hits a day. The last time I smoked was Friday night and it was just one hit. My test is scheduled for Thursday. I bought QCarbo20 clear but I am afraid it might be too much for me since it says its for "extreme strength" so first question is 1. Should I change it for something else? I havent found too many reviews on it so I wanted to know if 2. anyone had any success with it? My test is scheduled at a LabCorp. 3. Am I better off borrowing someones piss? If so, does it matter if its a boy and I am a girl?

Thanks Guys! This is the first time ive ever had to go through this but i got a very good job offer and really dont want to fail it.

If its a must pass situation synthetic urine is always the best choice.
Given your low body fat, sometimes the detox kits will dilute your thc levels in the urine enough get a pass. If thats all you have then definitely give it a shot, you have nothing to lose. But if you really need to pass synthetic is the way to go.

Usually extra strength has to do with weight. If you drink too much fluids there is a chance you will show diluted, depending on what type of urine test they will do. Keep in mind that natural products are a help it help you kind of product, so if you are a regular user (twice a week or more) I don't know if that drink will be enough if the urine test you will be taking is the GC/MS lab test. We usually recommend to our customers if they need to use a natural product and they are regular users, they needs at least 15 days clean, but if you usually use once a week or less, then you have enough clean days for that kind of product to work. If it is an Emit test (instant) then that kind of product should be ok.

Synthetic is the safest option, only because you know that you are giving a 100% clean sample. We offer 2 options here: Sub-Solution & Incognito belt.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support @ 1.866.900.5656

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

After spending weeks upon weeks stressing out about a drug test, I just want to give some information on how I passed. Here's my situation:
Got a job offer in January, was told I was going to have to take a drug test. There were a lot of other medical requirements, so I had at least a few weeks to try and postpone the test for as long as possible. I am a girl, 5'4 and about 140 pounds. I am fairly active, though I do not do much of cardio-related exercises, more yoga and walking. I have been smoking for many years, since I was about 14, I am now 23. I had never tried to quit because I never had to take a drug test, and i love to smoke. However, with this test coming up, I tried to lay off as much as possible. Went about two weeks, then took a few hits off my friends one hitter. Went another week, then hit some resin. Kept testing myself at home and they were all positive, except when I drank a shitload of water before and passed, but my urine looked like water. Found out I had the chance to go to the West Coast for a week, so I went. Didn't smoke the day i got there, then gave in and got stoned everyday on some awesome weed. I read literally every forum out there, and I thought I was going to use someone else's pee. However, I was so anxious about getting the temp right, etc, so I really didn't want to do that. I was extremely skeptical about the detox drinks. When I got home, I was in a time crunch and had to take the test on a thursday, the last day I smoked being a sunday. Thought I was fucked. I decided that since I passed that test using basically dilution and it worked, maybe I should just drink a lot of fluids and get a drink from GNC so that I would have creatine and color in my urine. I bought QCarbo20 Clear Extreme Strength with the 5 pills, and basically crossed my fingers. The test was at 2:00pm on Thursday. I woke up at 8am, drank two 20oz Gatorades, 20oz of water, then started the water+drink/pills+water around 11:35. Drank as much as I could and left for the test. Was really nervous because my urine was literally clear like water--it had no color. I had to stop on the way to the test, and then I noticed it started turning more yellow. I peed at least 12-15 times before I took the test. Got in there, peed midstream in the cup, and waited--I thought it would be instant results since it was just at my doctors office. However, the lady said it takes about 48 hours, so i had to suffer through the weekend pulling my hair out. Got the results today and everything was negative. I passed. And the test was sent to a lab. So for anyone out there wondering about this detox drink, it will work, basically as a supplement to dilution, giving your urine color and vitamins. Stoked I got the job and hope this helps anyone out there who is looking for a recent post about detox drinks and/or passing a test with less than three days. Good luck!

ive used detox drinks 8 times so far and passed every test. infact last week I had a DT and passed with not smoking for one day and got the job. to the OP for as little as you smoke I say drink the detox drink, its better to be safe than sorry. especially for a job these days.
good luck on your new job.

Well here goes nothing. I am a legal medical marijuana user. About 3 weeks ago I stopped smoking because I knew a new job I wanted would most likely want to test me. I have been doing everything I can to "flush" my system in preparation for toom days UA test, vitamins, exercise, tons of water,cranberry juice(which I despise) and out of shear panic to want to pass this test bi purchased the qcarbo 20 with boosters and followed the instructions OCD style. Now I have to wait the weekend to get the verdict. Just wanted to share with anyone who is curious. If I pass I can't say qcarbo was the kicker but it certainly shouldn't hurt.

Well here goes nothing. I am a legal medical marijuana user. About 3 weeks ago I stopped smoking because I knew a new job I wanted would most likely want to test me. I have been doing everything I can to "flush" my system in preparation for toom days UA test, vitamins, exercise, tons of water,cranberry juice(which I despise) and out of shear panic to want to pass this test bi purchased the qcarbo 20 with boosters and followed the instructions OCD style. Now I have to wait the weekend to get the verdict. Just wanted to share with anyone who is curious. If I pass I can't say qcarbo was the kicker but it certainly shouldn't hurt.

Well it's been over a week since the test with no word either way. I am supposed to fly out to Tennessee in a day on Sunday to start training on Monday. I have a hard time believing that if I failed they would still be flying me out for 2 weeks of training. I have been a nervous wreck this whole week waiting for some sort of word. Pure torture.

Back
Top Bottom