Do These Detox Drinks Work?

Dkwonxxx

Wduppp! i got a drug test coming up at the end of this month. I basically smoked almost everyday from september-december. But took a 2 week break at the end of December. Starting January i smoked every 2-3 weeks only 2 bowls max. I just smoked 5 bowls march 2nd and i'm pretty worried i won't pass. I'm 5'11..i run a 1.5 miles 4-5 days a week... get my heart rate up to about 165 every day. And i also Lift 4-5 days a week. Does anyone know if these drinks/pills really work? i don't want to waste 40-50 dollars. Yes i know about diluting and fake pee. I want to know if these drinks work or not!

img1207lu.jpg

img1202xe.jpg

img1203h.jpg

img1204em.jpg

img1206ko.jpg

THANK YOU! :)

They help in 2 ways, balance ph levels adding creatine and color the urine by using =B12 then the rest is just dilution to lower the thc metabolite levels below the 50ng cutoff. They can help if you're a light smoker and sometimes under the right conditions for moderate smokers. Except for the March 2 incident I would place you in the light smoker category.
This will improve your chances if you should decide to do the detox route.

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade(or detox kit) the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

i am doing the detox route...i haven't smoked since that march 2nd incident. and i have been running 3-5 times a day since january and also have a pretty fast metabolism. I'm 5'11 only 145 pounds and i'd say i eat alot but can never seem to gain weight. would you say i will be clean by april 1st? and also i'm looking into getting those dipstick thc drug tests ones. which one would you recommend to get?
Thank you for all your help!

They help in 2 ways, balance ph levels adding creatine and color the urine by using =B12 then the rest is just dilution to lower the thc metabolite levels below the 50ng cutoff. They can help if you're a light smoker and sometimes under the right conditions for moderate smokers. Except for the March 2 incident I would place you in the light smoker category.

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
When taking the test

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

No one can say whether you will be clean by then, there's just too many factors that come into play to get rid of the thc metabolites. My unprofessional opinion would be you probably have about a 75% chance of passing if you follow the guidelines in my other post.
The strip tests are basically all the same as far as accuracy goes. They're about 98% accurate though they are more susceptible to false positives, which just means its gets sent off for a GC/MS test to verify exactly what the substance was and at what levels.
I buy the THC test strips off of ebay for about $1.30 each. But even at $5, the amazon ones are a lot cheaper than you'll find in drug stores. Test yourself first thing in the morning before you have had a chance to pee. That will be the dirtiest. If you're clean there you should be good.

When taking the test

The reasons.

Midstream pee

My friend started smokin again. I think we smoke every day for 2 weeks before his test and finally stopped 2 days before his test we had to figure a way To get it out of his system. We did a combo of coffee, niacin tablets, water (always drink a lot of water it is the key to flushin out your body and also helps get rid of the fats with thc), high citrus fruits, and green tea. My little bro found away with cranberry juice and vinegar. You put it in a water bottle and drink it all which is nasty. This aint the first time we did this so yes as long as your physically fit

My friend started smokin again. I think we smoke every day for 2 weeks before his test and finally stopped 2 days before his test we had to figure a way To get it out of his system. We did a combo of coffee, niacin tablets, water (always drink a lot of water it is the key to flushin out your body and also helps get rid of the fats with thc), high citrus fruits, and green tea. My little bro found away with cranberry juice and vinegar. You put it in a water bottle and drink it all which is nasty. This aint the first time we did this so yes as long as your physically fit
Put some cannabis oil in a small glass and try to mix it with water. It doesn't work. THC is not water soluble. Once its in the fat cells it stays there till the cell dies.

Put some cannabis oil in a small glass and try to mix it with water. It doesn't work. THC is not water soluble. Once its in the fat cells it stays there till the cell dies.

If youve done your research then you would know that you lose fat faster if your hydrated. And also if it works for my friend when his piss goes to a lab, it will probally work on a drug test fron the pharmacy.

If youve done your research then you would know that you lose fat faster if your hydrated. And also if it works for my friend when his piss goes to a lab, it will probally work on a drug test fron the pharmacy.

Everything works better if your hydrated, doesn't mean your going to burn fat cells any faster.The fat cells is where the thc goes to die. And it stays there till the cell dies and is evacuated out the body, hence drug tests.
The only thing these detox drinks do is to clean your bowels. Which is still a good thing if you're trying to get clean naturally. 80% of the dead fat cells and thc metabolites are evacuated through your bowels. If it isn't evacuated the body starts to reabsorb it through your intestines. But detox drinks do nothing to actually remove thc from your living fat cells, nothing does that except time.

The way a detox drink works, as briefly touched on above, is not by actually dtoxing you, but rather to temporarily attempt to mask your toxins by diluting your urine while adding needed nutrients tested for to prevent this dilution from being detected. If you have too much toxins in you however, a detox drink may not be enough on it's own.

The best way to beat your test without synthetic urine would thus be to detox properly to lower your toxin count as much as possible before your test, and then use a detox drink the day of your test to mask what's left. A good suggestion would be to use our pre-cleanse formula together with drinking lots of fluid and exercising up until your test, and then having a potent detox drink such as our One Shot Concentrate or Rescue Cleanse for the day of your test (visit testnegative.com to learn more). Also, make sure you self-test yourself with an at home test before your test to make sure you're clean enough, we sell those as well but they can be found in many regular stores as well.

Back
Top Bottom