Synthetic Urine Failed my UA

buck4200

I recently took a pre employment UA drug test and used QF 5.7 canadian version. The doctor called me back and told me it came back as synthetic urine. I am going to get the results from him on Monday and will definitely report back. I'm in the state of Washington and had my sample sent to PacLabs out of the Seattle area. Any one know anything about this? Only seen a few similar accounts, on a message board and about some UFC fighter getting results declaring his sample "inconsistent with human urine", just as I was told about my own sample. Does anyone have some good info out there? I'm just trying to find out what happened with mine and prevent others from being embarrassed.

I recently took a pre employment UA drug test and used QF 5.7 canadian version. The doctor called me back and told me it came back as synthetic urine. I am going to get the results from him on Monday and will definitely report back. I'm in the state of Washington and had my sample sent to PacLabs out of the Seattle area. Any one know anything about this? Only seen a few similar accounts, on a message board and about some UFC fighter getting results declaring his sample "inconsistent with human urine", just as I was told about my own sample. Does anyone have some good info out there? I tried posting on canabis.com but got banned the day after. I'm just trying to find out what happened with mine and prevent others from being embarrassed.
Yep I've seen both Washington and Oregon having a problem with this. Its still a minor one but it is out there. Was this the QuickFix version with uric acid added? If it was it should have passed. I noticed on their site that they include something called "ADL" with their drug tests, don't know what it is but I'm going to call the company to find out.
If this was a pre employment test for a safety sensitive position that legally has to follow federal protocols then they have broken the law and can be sued. But regular type jobs, employers can ask for any kind of tests they want as long as they have your signature. Thats why its important to read all the forms. I'll get back to you on this.

The ADL is just for adulterants but they won't be more specific. Generally adulterants are just ph and creatine levels in drug testing terms. If you got the version of Quickfix that has the added uric acid and you still failed then they are obviously testing for other materials that aren't usually in synthetic urine. Quickfix has a guarantee. I would contact them and tell them whats happened along with the documentation. They will find out what the lab is testing for and they can change their ingredients to deal with this too.

Weed420, thanks for the reply. It was the QF with uric acid, I added the little crystals hours before the UA. I went to pick up my report from the medical review officer and got a piece of paper that just says "substitute: inconsistent with human urine". I probed the medical review officer and he got someone from the lab on the phone who was very stand-offish, letting me know the only way I would get the results is with a subpoena. I'm going to be calling Spectrum Labs/QF today to see if they can help in any way. I'm curious whether I could file with HIPAA under the premise of an medical records request, any thoughts on this? I'm sure I have no recourse but I do find it very unfavorable that a lab could label a specimen something and not divulge the criteria in how they come to that conclusion.

Weed420, thanks for the reply. It was the QF with uric acid, I added the little crystals hours before the UA. I went to pick up my report from the medical review officer and got a piece of paper that just says "substitute: inconsistent with human urine". I probed the medical review officer and he got someone from the lab on the phone who was very stand-offish, letting me know the only way I would get the results is with a subpoena. I'm going to be calling Spectrum Labs/QF today to see if they can help in any way. I'm curious whether I could file with HIPAA under the premise of an medical records request, any thoughts on this? I'm sure I have no recourse but I do find it very unfavorable that a lab could label a specimen something and not divulge the criteria in how they come to that conclusion.
HIPAA laws won't help on this. The company pays for the tests to be done and also with your signature on the forms that means they own the information. If you've got a little extra money I would try and do the same thing again with the QuickFix. That way you will get all the results and you will be allowed to ask questions.
Spectrum should still be notified too. They may already be aware of this and might be able to help you.

How can you tell if the synthetic urine has uric acid in it?
I was going to order from this place - Synthetic Urine | weedies
Anyone try this, or do ou have a better recommendation?

How can you tell if the synthetic urine has uric acid in it?
I was going to order from this place - Synthetic Urine | weedies
Anyone try this, or do ou have a better recommendation?
It looks like a normal QuickFix bottle but that doesn't mean that it has uric acid. If it doesn't state it has uric acid I would assume it doesn't.
You might be better off with this Testclear - Powdered Urine Kit
Its the real urine in poder form. Just be sure its mixed thoroughly in the bottle.

I just want everyone to know , that i got the quick fix plus 5.7 (the one that comes with the lil vial of beads in it ) AND IT WORKED .
i was so scetched worrying if it would work for a job i was trying to get here in So.Cal (irwindale/baldwin park area) . i follwed the directions exact – the day of the test , i put inthe pellet things , micro’d 10 sec’s , and just put that bottle straight to the crotch under balls in buttcrack , then drove down there (body tem kept it at 96 the whole time. i read a bunch of reviews on the web when researching , and i was so nervous cuz people said it dont work n stuff…, but i 100% guarantee you it works.. i wsas tryin to get a bopmb well paying job here in l.a. so i didnt wanna screw it up..
it was easy… just went in bathroom , poured 1/4 of the contents into the piss cup… then pissed for like 4 seconds…then held it to ply it off like im peein in the cup,..then started peeing the rest in toilet. took about 20sec’s.. walked out, gave her the cup,, she checked temp – all was gravy. i just used the screw on cap it came with to avoid sound n prob’s. and i heard how nurses “smell” ur piss..lol. – this 21 yr old chick was def not about to sniff my pee lol.. – she did not smell it or shake it – or even look at it to be honest. then i left – i sat worrying for about 5days till i got a call/email from that job saying “welcome aboard the team” .
I PASSED. im not a fake reviwer or nuthin , so feel a lil more at ease after reading this review ,..and stop researching now …haha. serious. & i wrote this review because i told myself “if i pass, im writing a review so other heads know this shit is legit”
Quick Fix Plus is what i used.
Like $20 at the local smoke shop./
Peace — Oh ya ,i wore 2 pairs of reaaly tight jockey underwears for secureness n warmth.
P.S. I tryed that CERTO shit twice – bought to drug tests at walmart – tested myself , and failed it both days, i guess it dont work – i was gonna do that first, glad i didnt.

Yep I've seen both Washington and Oregon having a problem with this. Its still a minor one but it is out there. Was this the QuickFix version with uric acid added? If it was it should have passed. I noticed on their site that they include something called "ADL" with their drug tests, don't know what it is but I'm going to call the company to find out.
If this was a pre employment test for a safety sensitive position that legally has to follow federal protocols then they have broken the law and can be sued. But regular type jobs, employers can ask for any kind of tests they want as long as they have your signature. Thats why its important to read all the forms. I'll get back to you on this.

@ Weed420

Those tests that have to "follow certain federal protocols", do you know where to find the guidelines? I figured that was true, and it always gave me a since of security, because they are so slow to adopt new tech like testing for uric acid or other biologicals. If the guidelines say a lab can't go above and beyond what's written in the CFRs, then you are correct in saying that a test following Federal Protocols, 5 panel, may be the easiest test to pass with the means we are discussing.

Is that logic sound? Have you found the actual procedure guidelines anywhere online?

You don't have to provide a direct link, just point me in the right direction on google.

Thanks.

-Cheers

They're all right here.
Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs | Department of Transportation

I just found out a new one for myself. On a DOT test they can not force you to drink fluids if you can't pee for the test. All they can do is make you sit there for 3 hours and then if you can't pee by then they reschedule you. You can do whatever you want on non DOT tests, there's no real laws about that. You'll just get fired if you get caught. if you get caught cheating on a DOT test you don't work any more. You'll have to find a new career.

Back
Top Bottom