Passed 5/6 UA's with Synthetic what happened with my last test?

gr8fulfor420

Hello I'm new here and am looking for some opinions on synthetic urine. My husband and I have used synthetic in the past (2010-2012) and have passed with flying colors all except once. I'm a heavy smoker (about 1/8 every 3 days) so detox is never an option for me, I just don't trust it. I just took (Dec 2013) an Escreen Ecup test and failed with the synthetic for the first time ever. I've passed other screens before (can't remember if they were escreen) this one with no problem. I know my temp was correct - but MRO called and asked if I added anything to my urine and said that it was a sub. Of course I deny everything and lost out on the job.
My question is - did I get a bad batch of stuff? Bad Company? Does it expire? Or are they just screening these things better now through the escreen machine? It was a 5 panel STD 1200 test through Ecup/escreen. I've been reading that escreen is just a fancy machine for a standard pre employment test, if that's the case and I passed the temp part then why was I flagged and shipped to MRO for review? I'll never know for sure.... just looking for opinions
I'm nervous about future screen coming up within the next week or so. Thanks All!

Synthetic can go bad over time or if its left in the sun. The MRO was lieing if he asked you if you added anything. There's nothing in synthetic that isn't in regular urine.
Some labs are now testing for uric acid which some synthetics don't have. I recommend everyone move to the new synthetic with uric acid as a precaution.
When they run the samples through the machine they also test for ph and creatine levels. Its possible that your synthetic wasn't mixed properly.

Thanks Weed420 - I have a feeling I got a bogus brand or it went bad. It was kept in the package in my dresser for quite some time, over a year I'd say. I used premixed formula and did shake the bottle as directed. I'm not sure if I should mention the name on the site. I'm new to the site and don't want to get in trouble or "bash" any company's - but I'd like to tell everyone to stay away from that brand. Thoughts? Or should I just keep my mouth shut and use a reputable brand for the next test? :thanks:

Thanks c526! I just chocked it up to visitor views. I will continue to update in the event that someone else does a search and finds this info useful. I have passed quite a few times with REPUTABLE brands. If your ever in the situation please come back to the forum and read through the post there's tons of info on every situation. Feel free to ask me as well, I'll give you my best opinion. :peace: :bongrip:

lucky for me I've been self employed my whole life, this piss test thing is a crock

I let the guys who work for me, do as they please,(weed only, not a fan of tweakers) as long as the work is good, i don't care what they do off hours, i have more trouble with dudes showing up hung over

make sure you post any updates,ya never know, I may have to pee in a cup one day

Wow 400+ views with only 1 response? Anyway - I purchased a reputable brand and will more than likely to have to test Friday. Will post results in case anyone reading is interested after test and confirmation.
Did you get the stuff with uric acid added?
If its for a federally regulated job like truck driving you don't have to worry about the uric acid because they have follow federal protocols by law. If they don't you can sue them. But there are some labs that are beginning to test for uric acid so its a good idea for everyone to just start using it.

Hello Weed420 - Yes I made sure that I got the formula with uric acid. This is a regular (non-dot) pre-employment UA for a third party insurance benefit company. Thanks!
Did you get the stuff with uric acid added?
If its for a federally regulated job like truck driving you don't have to worry about the uric acid because they have follow federal protocols by law. If they don't you can sue them. But there are some labs that are beginning to test for uric acid so its a good idea for everyone to just start using it.

Thanks Weed420 - I have a feeling I got a bogus brand or it went bad. It was kept in the package in my dresser for quite some time, over a year I'd say. I used premixed formula and did shake the bottle as directed. I'm not sure if I should mention the name on the site. I'm new to the site and don't want to get in trouble or "bash" any company's - but I'd like to tell everyone to stay away from that brand. Thoughts? Or should I just keep my mouth shut and use a reputable brand for the next test? :thanks:
Nothing wrong with posting the name of the product. Its the only way we know what works and what doesn't. I don't like the powdered urines. That may of been what happened when he asked if you had added anything into the urine. He may have seen a little of the unmixed material in the sample. I prefer the liquid brands like QuickFix. They're owned by Spectrum Labs and a lot of the other suppliers of synthetic urine buy a lot of theirs and just rebrand it.

Update - I just filled out my new hire paperwork and secured the job without them even asking for urine this time. I did have quick fix 5.7-1 on me and ready to go. I'll just hang onto it in the even something "pops" up - the box states that it can be re-heated multiple times. The brand that I failed with was called "Golden Shower Enhancer". Maybe it was expired or faulty batch. I know I had the temps correct and it was stored properly. Anyway - I'll never really know for sure and I was to nervous to ask for a copy of the MRO report. No worries now my start date is Feb 3rd - yay!

lmmfao hahahahahah "Golden Shower Enhancer".

theres the problem, its meant to be pissed on, not pissed in

good deal on the job

lmmfao hahahahahah "Golden Shower Enhancer".

theres the problem, its meant to be pissed on, not pissed in

good deal on the job

HAHA! Your killin' me! :laugh:
Yeah - the guy at the head shop were I bought QF said - "geeze I wish I was with ya when you bought that shit I would have said NO!" I though that it was being "marketed" in a clever way...shoulda known better. Never again..... Now back to ---> :bongrip:

Hello Weed420 - Yes I made sure that I got the formula with uric acid. This is a regular (non-dot) pre-employment UA for a third party insurance benefit company. Thanks!
If its for insurance they won't be testing for drugs, just health issues. This is why synthetic urine was originally developed, to stop insurance companies from dropping people because they might have a pre existing condition.

Hello I'm new here and am looking for some opinions on synthetic urine. My husband and I have used synthetic in the past (2010-2012) and have passed with flying colors all except once. I'm a heavy smoker (about 1/8 every 3 days) so detox is never an option for me, I just don't trust it. I just took (Dec 2013) an Escreen Ecup test and failed with the synthetic for the first time ever. I've passed other screens before (can't remember if they were escreen) this one with no problem. I know my temp was correct - but MRO called and asked if I added anything to my urine and said that it was a sub. Of course I deny everything and lost out on the job.
My question is - did I get a bad batch of stuff? Bad Company? Does it expire? Or are they just screening these things better now through the escreen machine? It was a 5 panel STD 1200 test through Ecup/escreen. I've been reading that escreen is just a fancy machine for a standard pre employment test, if that's the case and I passed the temp part then why was I flagged and shipped to MRO for review? I'll never know for sure.... just looking for opinions
I'm nervous about future screen coming up within the next week or so. Thanks All!
Just curious but besides the clinic (because they won't tell me) how can I find out if I passed? This is my first time taking an escreen or any drug test for that matter, and used a synthetic whom I got it from said they had passed two with it but honestly I'm a little sketchy it wasn't a pee color really n although my temp was in range the lady looked kinda funny at me upon receiving my sample and I still haven't heard from the job. Also what's the testing difference between a regular screening and a drug screen. Any advice is appreciated.

Can hospital labs test to know you use synthetic. is it just the uric acid? I have a drug test next week in a medical office at the hospital will synthetic work for me I can't fail this please help

Back
Top Bottom