Drug test coming up soon...need help please!

rachelrandom

Hi!
So here's the background of my smoking history. Been a heavy smoker on and off for about a year, mainly been smoking mids but there are some moments where i did have some loud. smoke about 2-3 blunts a day everyday. from aug 2012 to june 2013 been smoking pretty much everyday and then stopped for about 3 weeks (no dilution or anything just stopped) then started back up again. Stopped smoking again from Sept 2013 to Oct 2013, again no dilution or anything but been smoking since Oct up until a week ago. Got a great job offer and i have a little over 2 weeks to take a drug test, can possible stretch it out to 3 weeks which will give me 3-4 weeks of being clean

im a female, 24 years old, 5'2 in height and 108lbs in weight, i have a very high metabolism obviously. Since i stopped smoking (8 days ago now) i've been drinking nothing but water and taking cranberry chewable pills 3 times a day, also take multivitamins everyday. i even started exercising, in the shower at that with the water steaming hot to help me sweat more (doing squats, running in place, things like that lol)

my question to you all is do you have an idea of how long it will take me to piss clean for a urine test? cut off level is at 50ng/ml and the test will be taken at quest diagnostics. i know that nobody knows EXACTLY how long it will take but an estimate will be nice, most of my friends say i'll be good in 2 weeks lol but i just want to get other opinions, honest opinions lol also if there is anything else i could be doing feel free to let me know, im open to all suggestions. Do you all think i'll pass in 3 weeks of being clean and doing what i've been doing?

Thanks!!!

Re: drug test coming up soon...need help please!!!

You maybe one of the lucky ones but there's no way to tell except to do it. Buy yourself a couple of cheap test strips and test yourself a couple of days before the test. First pee of the morning is best. But have a backup plan to sub just in case. Women have a bit of an advantage on hiding and keeping the synthetic up to temp.
Do this if you want to get clean naturally.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

wow...thank you so much for all of that...i will definitely keep it all in mind and it was very useful...i hope its useful for others that are reading this post as well! but yea i have been having "bowl movements" today lol (sorry to just put that out there like that) and my tummy was hurting so i was drinking a ginger ale to help instead of water but ima get back to the water cuz now my stomach feels better...my pee is getting clearer and clearer. i tested myself with a test strip that i bought from dollar tree...dont know how accurate that is, if anyone knows feel free to fill me in about those test strips, it said i failed of course lol but thats was only a week in...im going to take another test thursday and try to test my REAL drug test out til 3 weeks from now if i can!

If you drink too much fluids you can kill yourself so be careful. If you drink too much fluids the morning of the test you will fail because the ph and creatine levels will be off. Bowel movements are good, the more the better for getting cleaned out naturally.

really? ok good and yes i slowed down...i just drink water when i get thirsty now lol thank u for telling me that and im happy to know that the bowel movements are a good thing because i definitely didnt know that either! im assuming that aids in gettin rid of the toxins right?

Drinking a lot of fluids in the days before the test don't really do any good because thc is not water soluble like all other drugs are. Its going to stay in your fat cells until they die or until you burn them off with exercise.
Eating a high fiber diet helps because 80% of your thc metabolites are excreted through your bowels and if allowed to stay for very long can be reabsorbed and then back through the system again. Then about 3 days before the test you change to a high fat red meat diet and that increases your creatine levels and locks the existing thc metabolites into new fat cells where they won't release much thc metabolites for a few days.

so me drinking water and taking the cranberry chewable pills is pointless? because i still have more then a week before i take my test! i thought this would help flush my system at least

so me drinking water and taking the cranberry chewable pills is pointless? because i still have more then a week before i take my test! i thought this would help flush my system at least
They are only of use the day of the test as a form of dilution to lower the volume of thc metabolites in your urine. When you dilute your urine too low that throws off your ph, color and creatine levels in your urine and they test for those things. Thats why moderation is the key. No more than 36 ounces of fluid the morning of the test and changing to a high fat red meat diet 3 days before the test raises the creatine levels and locks in the thc in the fat cells for a few days. Usually unless you drink more than 36 ounces of fluids your ph will still be within acceptable limits. The coloring you can take a B vitamin the morning of the test to color the urine. Only the idiot techs are using color as a measure of cheating but some still do. Have even see some idiot techs put the urine to their noses and smell it.lol Just because you have a college diploma does not mean you're a smart individual. The history books are full of educated idiots that commit atrocities.

ok thank u for breaking that down...it makes much more sense...im 11 days clean now...how much longer do you think i should wait to take the test? i was trying to wait til i was 3 weeks clean...might be able to stretch it to 4 weeks but i didnt want to take too long to take it so that they didnt get suspicious.

yea i think i can hold off for 30 days...i just thought with me being skinny with high metabolism and not smoking i would be able to pass sooner lol at least i hoped! lol

what I had to do, is give it up. and i did not then have a worry. and, i made it in this job. no way, would i have made it otherwise. but, now, im retired, and back smoking. its ok. i earned my shit. why would anyone with a promising career, or hopes of one, risk it for a buzz? i did it a few times. not worth it. i hated the nerves.....but, i went over 15 years, and im still ok. and now i can smoke. SO! DONT FEEL DOOMED! FEEL LIBERATED! one day, we will all return to "oz"...

ok thank u for breaking that down...it makes much more sense...im 11 days clean now...how much longer do you think i should wait to take the test? i was trying to wait til i was 3 weeks clean...might be able to stretch it to 4 weeks but i didnt want to take too long to take it so that they didnt get suspicious.
I would buy a couple of cheap thc test strips and test yourself first thing in the morning. If your clean then just use a little dilution the morning of the test and you should be good. You maybe clean right now with your low body fat so the only way to tell is to test yourself. I get the cheap test strips off of ebay for about $1.30 each.

ok i did test myself with a test strip from the Dollar tree after a week of being clean...failed lol but i'll try again tomorrow morning, not sure how accurate the test strips from the dollar tree are but i will buy a couple off ebay as well to get a different source

ok i did test myself with a test strip from the Dollar tree after a week of being clean...failed lol but i'll try again tomorrow morning, not sure how accurate the test strips from the dollar tree are but i will buy a couple off ebay as well to get a different source
They're pretty much all the same, they all work in the same way. They're generally pretty accurate but they can give false positives on other substances but for cannabis they are pretty accurate.
Just follow my guide lines and test yourself ina few more days or a week.

ok so i just tested myself again...still failing...22 days sober...im panicking now lol idk what else to do...i think im going to just down some cranberry juice since everybody keeps saying thats what i need to do

Can take 30 days or more to get clean. It would probably take me 3 months.
I would prepare with a backup plan of subbing with either synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine.

I also want to buy one test trip for myself at Dollar Tree. Anyone who tested it already? Hopefully it's pretty accurate. Many pregnancy test are selling at lower price there and seems to give an accurate result.

Back
Top Bottom