Faint line, or wishful thinking?

JibbyJones

:cheer:

Much harder to see in the picture, but there's a faint line on this test strip. Everywhere I'm reading online, even a faint line means it's negative, but this is a faint of a faint line.

I've also read, the intensity of the line, does not indicate THC levels.

I can't see any T line in that picture. You might try diluting your urine by drinking 24 to 36 ounces of fluid and see if a better line shows up. A line is a line though. If the tech can see it at all thats a pass.

I can't see any T line in that picture. You might try diluting your urine by drinking 24 to 36 ounces of fluid and see if a better line shows up. A line is a line though. If the tech can see it at all thats a pass.
- Been clean for 2 weeks. Possible drug test in about 2 more weeks. It's faint if you look up close, you can at least see the shade/outline of a line forming. I'll try some dilution and see if it shows up more distinguished.

Thanks for the reply btw!

I'm about 6 1, 175 lbs, been smoking consistently for the past 2 years, about 1 bowl before bed.

Unfortunately, an immediate position is opening at a medical insurance company, so I know with 100% certainty that there will be a drug test. Myself, like 90% of other people in this forum, are just slightly concerned about potentially not passing!

Currently working out a few days a week, taking a fat burner (will stop that at least a week prior to drug test), and Metamucil twice daily. I've read a lot about detox drinks not working, and I'm not sure if I'd like to chance synthetic...

Still a faint line after dilution! You can at least easily tell there's a line though... About 30 oz of water, semi yellow gatorade color pee, midstream rather than initial/end.

Back
Top Bottom