Long time heavy smoker

thecake

I am a 140lb 5'5" female in my 50's. I have been smoking a few times a day for YEARS (30+) Is it possible for me to pass a urine test in less than 2 weeks? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have already stopped smoking (ggrr))but what "drinks" or vitamins would you all recommend, or is this an impossible feat? :thanks:

The only way your going to have the best chance of passing is subbing with either synthetic urine or somebody elses urine that you're absolutely sure is clean.
If that doesn't work for you the only other way is to try and get clean naturally and that takes time and is highly unlikely in your circumstances.

Thank you for responding, it is as I thought. I would not be comfortable with subbing. I think I will have a few more weeks as the interview process is taking longer. I took a few hits today...mad as hell at myself, but I am going to do fat burning exercises, cleanse naturally with info I learned from these blogs :) and probably buy tests kits and test myself. I am a true closet smoker (Hubby partakes)with the belief that SO many ailments have been aided by my "habit". Menopause being only one. Thanks again. I love having a place to turn.

Thank you for responding, it is as I thought. I would not be comfortable with subbing. I think I will have a few more weeks as the interview process is taking longer. I took a few hits today...mad as hell at myself, but I am going to do fat burning exercises, cleanse naturally with info I learned from these blogs :) and probably buy tests kits and test myself. I am a true closet smoker (Hubby partakes)with the belief that SO many ailments have been aided by my "habit". Menopause being only one. Thanks again. I love having a place to turn.
Which is exactly the circumstances why I advocate subbing with synthetics. Its a little anxiety filled the first time you do it but once you do it successfully you find how easy it is and you can then continue to partake all you want.Everyone gest nervous the first time they do it.

Thanks again for your response. I guess the reason I am nervous is I know NOTHING about synthetics or HOW one would go about it. I guess I am off to research...I would greatly appreciate any advice. Sure would make my life a lot easier. :)

What product would you suggest? It confusing because there are so many out there and a lot of the reviews are not recent.

Any recent success stories would be wonderful :thanks:

Thanks again for your response. I guess the reason I am nervous is I know NOTHING about synthetics or HOW one would go about it. I guess I am off to research...I would greatly appreciate any advice. Sure would make my life a lot easier. :)

What product would you suggest? It confusing because there are so many out there and a lot of the reviews are not recent.

Wonderful to see you made it to 420 Cake this truly is a site for knowledge friendship and support
The only person that I know has had to do a test an use the kit was a member called rolly poly from the 50,s club I seen you ave been there as well :circle-of-love:she passed her test I am glad to say but I dont know which test she used I would recommend that you ask the 50s club and or read the reviews
well wish i could help more I hope that you are successful :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::thumb:

There are lots of synthetics out there, powdered and liquid. You can also find real powdered urine which you can use only once but it works good. With synthetic I would buy a liquid that has uric acid added to it. Some private labs are testing for that now. I've used QuickFix for years and have never failed.
Just practice keeping the heat within range and thats all their is to it.

Back
Top Bottom