Advice Please - Urine Test 20 days - light smoker

hippiechick99

My boyfriend smokes daily about ever 30 days, then off for 30 days. Is a pain clinic patient, but realizes Pot helps him better than pills, but it isn't legal in our state. So the months he doesn't have to go for appointment he smokes.

Smoked the entire month of march (last smoke March 30)..
Smoke free the entire month of April.
Urine & Blood test clean May 1st. Smoked one whole joint after test on May 1st that evening.
Smoked a half a joint on May 11th.
Set up for another urine test May 30. Would be 20 days clean.

280lb Male, sedentary (due to disability)

Should he be clean in the 20 days from the last smoke? without any type of cleansing or should he dilute with sports drink a few days ahead of time?

Re: Advice Please... Urine Test 20 days... light smoker

Being a light smoker he will probably be fine with just diluting the morning of the test. Doesn't do any good to drink lots of fluids days before the test.
Drink 36 ounces of a sports drink
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Re: Advice Please... Urine Test 20 days... light smoker

Being a light smoker he will probably be fine with just diluting the morning of the test. Doesn't do any good to drink lots of fluids days before the test.
Drink 36 ounces of a sports drink
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Thanks for the reply. That is about what I figured too:thumb:

I didn't post results, but on my original post, HE THOUGHT he passed. When he went back the next time, they told him they found non contact buzz levels in his blood but not urine.

However they are now testing urine levels too.

He has made the decision to quit the clinic and go back to smoking weed. It helps him better anyway and keeps his anxiety levels at bay, we are a happier couple without the pills.

My motto is "a couple who smokes together, stays together" LOL.

Back
Top Bottom