My drug test experience at Quest Diagnostics

NWBestBud

I just wanted everyone to know that I spent the last 2 weeks on this site trying to figure out the best way to pass a 5 Panel DOT drug test at Quest Diagnostics. I'm 6'4" 207 male 29yrs old. I had a pre-employment drug test with a large employer in the PNW. I smoked everyday for the past 10 years. I stayed clean for 17 days, bought every drink/detox in the book and about 20 at home tests. Used all the drinks to a T and tested myself as the directions indication and none of them worked. If one of them had worked, I would have bought more. I bought ProCleanse 10 day and used it while staying clean. I completed it in 10 days and had 7 clean after that. I lost 8 pounds in 14 days and stopped working out so the metabolites would not as quickly enter my liver if I wasn't burning as much fat. I failed on every single strip test (10x) and on every 5 panel DOT test (10X). I had to sub. I used my GFs clean urine, put it in a bottle that I got from a synthetic package (Dr. Greens Agent X), as it ahs the 3 Oz bottle. I used hand warmers to keep it warm and tucked it under my nuts while wearing compression shorts. Went in, peed a little, poured my girls pee into the cup, and then finished my real pee into the toilet. Handed the pee to the tech, she made sure it was within 90-100, checked yes, and had me sign a few things and I was on my way. It worked completely fine and I start my new job next week.

Reminders:

**A pre-employment drug screen will never test for gender.....just the drugs that they are testing for as well as things like pH balance,creatinine and specific gravity (when indicated) and testing for adulterants that may be added to the urine specimen...none of which are gender identifying.

**Make sure the temp is between 90-100

**PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE

This was my first time subbing and I was scared out of my mind. Trust me, if you practice the method, you'll be fine every time. I assume that the synthetics work, as I have friends who have passed, but since I had access to the real thing, I used it. Everyone should join the SUB CLUB

Good post. Yeah detox kits might help a little if you're a light smoker but it generally won't work with moderate or heavy smokers.
We all get really nervous the first time we sub, its pretty stressful. Thats why the practicing is important.

Yea, the practicing is what got me through it. Granted, I had notice and money to do all of this, bit I was still stressed. I took the day off and practiced from 6 AM until the time I left the house. Thermometers, at home tests, various different hand warmers, rubber bands vs hair ties (GFs), double underwear vs compression shorts, between the underwear or touching the skin...all of this went through my head so I practiced each and every way. I had just read a lot of persons responses on here that sounded illogical or irresponsible, so I wanted to give my straight up story of my experience. If you are anything more than a light smoker and skinny, don't waste $ on detox drinks. And Thanks Weed420. A lot of your posts got me comfortable with the process. Right before my test I started pumping myself up and screaming "I got this shit!!!!! Let's go!!!!" Hahahaha I def scared my GF.

SUB CLUB!

Yea, the practicing is what got me through it. Granted, I had notice and money to do all of this, bit I was still stressed. I took the day off and practiced from 6 AM until the time I left the house. Thermometers, at home tests, various different hand warmers, rubber bands vs hair ties (GFs), double underwear vs compression shorts, between the underwear or touching the skin...all of this went through my head so I practiced each and every way. I had just read a lot of persons responses on here that sounded illogical or irresponsible, so I wanted to give my straight up story of my experience. If you are anything more than a light smoker and skinny, don't waste $ on detox drinks. And Thanks Weed420. A lot of your posts got me comfortable with the process. Right before my test I started pumping myself up and screaming "I got this shit!!!!! Let's go!!!!" Hahahaha I def scared my GF.

SUB CLUB!
Its also quite empowering you learn to play the game and win. Thats why that first time is so important.Have been through 15 or 20 pre employment and randoms and have never failed and each time I pass I feel a little stronger for it.

Had a pre-employment drug screen done. I had ten day notice and also a very chronic smoker for 2 years. I'm 5'8 and weigh about 140 LBS. This is my experience and I hope this will help future job seekers. THIS METHOD ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE BEEN DETOXING FOR AROUND 2 WEEKS. Make sure you buy multiple drug tests to see where you stand and save one for the day of the test and take it before testing. If you are Negative on the day of the test this method will work. ALWAYS USE MID STREAM URINE. (Even though I was negative on the day of the test, I still did not trust myself since I knew that THC levels varies throughout the day so I didn't want to risk it.) Subbing was the best choice for me.)

Things you will need.
1. Container from drug test (30-40ML)
2. Heat Pad (I used the ones for the back)

Had my girl piss in a container that came from a drug test bought at rite aid for 20 bucks. If you can't get urine on the day of the test try to get it the day before the test. Store it in the fridge over night and take it out 2 hours prior to the screen. Leave it out for an hour and a half before the screen put it in the microwave for 10-15 secs.(NO MORE THAN THAT) It will be hot and leave it out in room temp. (This was done during summer but if done during the winter make sure the heater is on so the temp of the urine doesn't rapidly drop due to the cold weather.) Open heat pad and leave it out to wait for it to get to max temp. Wrap heat pad adhesive side on the container and make sure the lid is not cover so it is easily accessible during the test. Wear tight underwear and stuff the container wrapped with heat pad inside next to crotch. Go to testing center and when you start the process start by pouring the substitute urine first that way it can cool down and then mix with your own urine. (MAKE SURE YOU MIX MID STREAM URINE) The reason for mixing is because Quest requires 60ml and I only had 30ML. After you pour sub make sure you stuff the container back into your tight underwear and make sure the temp is around 90-100. But i'm pretty sure it will be around that temperature because the heat pad and your body temperature down there will do its job. GOOD LUCK!

I just wanted everyone to know that I spent the last 2 weeks on this site trying to figure out the best way to pass a 5 Panel DOT drug test at Quest Diagnostics. I'm 6'4" 207 male 29yrs old. I had a pre-employment drug test with a large employer in the PNW. I smoked everyday for the past 10 years. I stayed clean for 17 days, bought every drink/detox in the book and about 20 at home tests. Used all the drinks to a T and tested myself as the directions indication and none of them worked. If one of them had worked, I would have bought more. I bought ProCleanse 10 day and used it while staying clean. I completed it in 10 days and had 7 clean after that. I lost 8 pounds in 14 days and stopped working out so the metabolites would not as quickly enter my liver if I wasn't burning as much fat. I failed on every single strip test (10x) and on every 5 panel DOT test (10X). I had to sub. I used my GFs clean urine, put it in a bottle that I got from a synthetic package (Dr. Greens Agent X), as it ahs the 3 Oz bottle which is more the QuickFix. I used hand warmers to keep it warm and tucked it under my nuts while wearing compression shorts. Went in, peed a little, poured my girls pee into the cup, and then finished my real pee into the toilet. Handed the pee to the tech, she made sure it was within 90-100, checked yes, and had me sign a few things and I was on my way. It worked completely fine and I start my new job next week.

Reminders:

**A pre-employment drug screen will never test for gender.....just the drugs that they are testing for as well as things like pH balance,creatinine and specific gravity (when indicated) and testing for adulterants that may be added to the urine specimen...none of which are gender identifying.

**Make sure the temp is between 90-100

**PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE

This was my first time subbing and I was scared out of my mind. Trust me, if you practice the method, you'll be fine every time. I assume that the synthetics work, as I have friends who have passed, but since I had access to the real thing, I used it. Everyone should join the SUB CLUB

I am tempted to do this. Especially since I'm female and can try the hide it in your privates method. However, what are the legal consequences for this?

I am tempted to do this. Especially since I'm female and can try the hide it in your privates method. However, what are the legal consequences for this?
There are no legal consequences for trying to beat a drug test unless you are under court supervision and then absolutely never try to beat the test other than dilution methods. The risks are not worth it.
But otherwise the worst that happens is you don't get the job or your fired.

SUB CLUB!

Ive got a 5 panel I need to complete before 7/31/14 at Quest and wanted to know your findings as far as underwear vs skin, etc. My original plan was to fill a balloon and tape it vs blowing cover by making noise thats created from a squeezed bottle thats trying to draw back air. This ofcourse was before the balloon popped in my pants while practicing from the tape pulling. Then I figured condom etc.. still would be too risky. Im hesitant about going with any containers tho because the hand warmers dont seem to do the trick. Any advice on that and everything else?

You seem fairly knowledgeable and helpful, so I thought I would ask this redundant question.

I have the peepack ready to go, but I've been reading so many threads and reviews about the three most popular synthetic producats, and I was wondering what is the surest of the three? Peepack, or Testclear? Also what is the deal with the Uric Acid?

Thanks.

I see a lot of "It didn't work for me...they called me in for a supervised test...!" Seems to me those people probably didn't have the temp correct.

Thanks for your help.

The Canadian version of QuickFix has uric acid added because some labs are testing for that. It can't be tested for in a government job but for private employment they can.
Spectrum Labs producing most of the synthetic urine out there, who is the parent company for QuickFix. A lot of the others are just QuickFix rebranded.
There are also real powdered urines out there that will pass any test as long as you make sure its well mixed.

The Canadian version of QuickFix has uric acid added because some labs are testing for that. It can't be tested for in a government job but for private employment they can.
Spectrum Labs producing most of the synthetic urine out there, who is the parent company for QuickFix. A lot of the others are just QuickFix rebranded.
There are also real powdered urines out there that will pass any test as long as you make sure its well mixed.

Thanks for the response!
Another question or concern I have is that I left my PeePack in the car for roughly 24 hours...in Houston, TX during roughly 95 degree weather, do you think I should get a new pack? I've read where people talk about real human urine and having to store it in the fridge till the morning of, but the peepack doesn't say anything about that. Hopefully this company doesn't test for uric acid...

Also the peepack . c om site is not up anymore?

Thanks for the response!
Another question or concern I have is that I left my PeePack in the car for roughly 24 hours...in Houston, TX during roughly 95 degree weather, do you think I should get a new pack? I've read where people talk about real human urine and having to store it in the fridge till the morning of, but the peepack doesn't say anything about that. Hopefully this company doesn't test for uric acid...

Also the peepack . c om site is not up anymore?
The sun light is the only thing that degrades synthetic urine. If it was in sunlight I would dump it and get a new container of synthetic urine.
You can find synthetic urine with the uric acid added.

The sun light is the only thing that degrades synthetic urine. If it was in sunlight I would dump it and get a new container of synthetic urine.
You can find synthetic urine with the uric acid added.

Hey I appreciate your responses. Hopefully this will be my last question, as I hate to bug people. What is your take on the foam test?

So foaming is his excuse of why he failed?lol Techs do not test for foaming because it doesn't mean anything scientifically. I've also seen where some people said they failed because the tech smelled the cup of urine.lol All very unprofessional and does not follow the protocols for legal drug testing.
As long as the temp is within range and if its being tested for uric acid and you have the right urine you're golden. There is also real powdered urine out there available but its harder to find. It will always pass as long as the temp is within range and you've mixed it very well.

So foaming is his excuse of why he failed?lol Techs do not test for foaming because it doesn't mean anything scientifically. I've also seen where some people said they failed because the tech smelled the cup of urine.lol All very unprofessional and does not follow the protocols for legal drug testing.
As long as the temp is within range and if its being tested for uric acid and you have the right urine you're golden. There is also real powdered urine out there available but its harder to find. It will always pass as long as the temp is within range and you've mixed it very well.

I was very suspicious because it just had a feel of a salesman pitch. I really do appreciate your responses, and on a side note I've not smoked in roughly 20 days so I decided to grab a test kit from the local drug store and looks like I should be able to supply my own specimen, but once I get this job, I'll be investing in these 50 dollar sub kits. Can't really afford the dank right now anyways lol.

I was surprised at my specimen results too considering I've been burning for 15 years now especially since I have an affinity for fatty foods too, although I'm not obese 200 lbs at 5'10. Also just out of coincidence I have been using Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar for about a month and drink mostly water and beer which is half water anyways. I just started back running too around a month ago, just before I stopped smoking.

Okay man, again I appreciate your advice and non salesman talk.

Take care.

You can buy the test strips off of ebay for about $1.30 each.
There are occasionally idiot techs who do stupid stuff. Thats why its important to ppay attention to the protocols and if you see anything done wrong write it down when you leave the lab along with the techs name and any relevant data. If you pop positive you can have the results thrown out and get retested if they violated protocols.
Another thing that a lot of people forget is that if you're smoking cannabis it means your fingers are coated in it and if you handle the collection cup with dirty hands you can contaminate the collection cup sample. So be sure to wash hands thoroughly before the test.

I have looked on here for awhile, glad to hear good experiences. Whats the best advice for the DOT-5 panel tests, Ive never read any sure feedback to single out a good method to be assured, or if the DOT test can detect synthetics vs me finding like a 3 day pill system if i had three solid days of no smoking, and the test could be randomly given any time when i get back to work? Is it a different more thorough testing system?

Anf synthetic urine will work for DOT test. They have to follow federal protocols and those don't include looking for synthetics.
I always kept a bottle of synthetic with me at all times. I would put it in one of those big trucker coffee cops and if I got the call for a random I would just tell them I need some warm coffee to help me pee. Just throw the cup in the microwave for 10 seconds and transfer it to your crotch when no one is looking. Have even had to pull into 7-11's to borrow their microwave.

Its also quite empowering you learn to play the game and win. Thats why that first time is so important.Have been through 15 or 20 pre employment and randoms and have never failed and each time I pass I feel a little stronger for it.

@Weed420
Ive been reading a lot of different threads on passing a unrinalsys and you seem to be knowlagable about having a way around them.

Basically I am starting a new job and will be tested in 4 days (Thursday) at LabCorp. Im a heavy smoker so Im leaning towards the substitution method. Heres my situation...

I moved a few hours away for a job opportuinity in KY... Right now im back at my home town in Ohio and my girlfriends dad is cool with giving me some clean pee... Ill have him give me the sample Wednesday, But then ill be traveling a 2 hr drive back with it so would it be usuable if sealed at room temp out of the sunlight for approx 12 hrs? Or put it in a cooler w/ ice packs for the 2 hr commute to KY..Then the fridge until morning?

or....... Would i be better off using synthetic urine? I dont think KY tests for uritic acid so I guess regular quick fix will work? I called my local shop and they carry dr. greens quick fix... I dont think thats the original manufacture.. Any experience with that product? Or input on others that may work?

I Apologize for being so thorough... This is my first drug test ive ever taken and its for a pretty big job so Im kind of freaking out lol

Thanks for your time and happy smoking,

-Brandon

Back
Top Bottom