Highest chance of passing a drug test

AlaskanSmoker

Hello, I recently got a job opportunity that is honestly my dream job, but there's one problem. I've smoked about a gram of mid to high grade weed every day for about a month straight and I also dab every once in a while. I have a pre-employment drug test in 13 days. The test follows DOT regulations and the sample will be collected in Alaska.

I am a 19 year old male, 6'1, 165lbs, and I would like to think I have a good metabolism.

So my dilemma is which way would be the best chance of passing this test? I need to have a method that is a pretty much certain success because my father got me this job through a friend of his, so if I fail I have to deal with the disappointment and embarrassment my father will feel and I would never wish that upon him.

Will I have a chance if I work out excessively and use the sauna daily, and then stop working out and dilute a few days prior to the test? I would obviously test myself before hand to make sure I don't need a plan B, I'm just seeing if this is reasonable.

What do you think the chances of the Canadian version of QuickFix synthetic urine will work? I have seen a few people on here come back with "not human" results even when following all instructions, so I was wondering if that is very uncommon or if synthetics only work part of the time. Also, is the dehydrated actual human urine 100% effective if it is fully dissolved in the bottle and temped correctly?

The last method I've heard of is substitution, using a friends clean urine. Is this 100% effective if at body temperature?

Thank you very much for your time and help, I greatly appreciate any feedback on what my best plan of action should be.

You won't be able to get clean in time so the only options are to sub with synthetic or someone elses clean urine. The canadian version of QuickFix is a good one to use.
For a DOT test the lab has to follow the governments protocols so synthetic urine will work fine. Just practice keeping the heat with in range. If you go the real urine route, practice with water first so that you don't degrade the urine.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. So what are up with the threads where quickfix has not passed DOT tests? Is it just not effective all the time? And which method between synthetic and substitution has a higher chance of success?

Competitors I think. Though in some cases the non canadian version of QuickFix can fail in certain drug tests that don't follow government protocols. But the canadian version always passes as long as the temp is in range.
I keep asking these people to send a redacted copy of their drug test forms to see if they are legit and no one ever posts them.

Hey Alaskan smoker.

Here's my story on the tests I've had, I am 20, 6'1, 155lbs soaking wet...lol and I obviously have a very high metabolism...

I am pretty confident you will pass your drug test if you quit smoking. When I got a job offer for my company(my dream job) I stayed away from weed for 30days prior to my pre employment test. I passed, I was not very surprised.

Once I passed my test and got employed I began smoking like a chimney on my days off (my shift was 14 days at work and 7 days off), at work I didn't smoke anything only because I was at a dry camp and had 0 access to any marijuana....

Roughly 10 months later on my 12th day of my work rotation I was involved in an incident and was sent to take a test. You better believe I was nervous because on my week off prior to my work rotation I smoked everyday about 3grams in total that week out of my bong.

To my surprise I did pass, felt great. After 12 days of not smoking I pissed clean. I did no special detox, no exercise other than my job. I did happen to have a couple glasses of water before I went to test about an hour-hour and a half before hand, but I don't think that had much of an effect on that test. I really had no preparation time for the test.

My test was done through a lab (cann-amm).

Since I passed in 12 days with no time to prep at all, I believe that you will pass with exercise and plenty of water. I'd say the day before your test drink your normal amount of fluid intake and then about a couple hours of your test drink a couple glasses of water. Unless you really think your not gonna pass and need some more time to get clean,then just chug back tons of water before the test, so you have to go back for a re-test. I don't think you will have to, but its up to you.

I haven't done any synthetic before to pass a test, and I am hesitant on doing it for a few reasons.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ended up getting layed off for a few months after the incident (not related at all) but I got a phone call back to start working at a new site, which required another DNA test. I ended up getting a little cocky and quit weed for only 3 days before that test and I guzzled back tons of water those 3 days. After I did the test about a week later I was told I had to do an immediate re-test because my urine was diluted. I actually ended up smoking that day before I got the call to get re-tested, just my luck. I decided to go for it anyways and chug back some powerade to dilute again, not a very big surprise I got a phone call back saying that my urine was diluted and there was traces of marijuana in my system.

Now that got me wondering quite a bit, was my 3days of detoxing with water and not smoking enough to have actually pass the urine test? Because when I got the phone call to say that I had to re-test, all they said was that I had to much water in my system. And then when I went to actually do the re-test, and got the results back they said it was diluted WITH traces of marijuana... I don't have a way of knowing if I would have passed my test if I haven't diluted so much the day of the original test, but I do have a very small suspicion I would have.

Anyways good luck on your test and please post back with your results, and method when you find out.

On the second test they decided to have it sent off to GC/MS to determine what was in your urine and what levels. You can't fool GC/MS.
Anyone can pass the strip test if they don't bother to test for specific gravity and creatine levels. But when they test for those things you will get a negative dilute. Most places won't bother to have you retested, they will just fire you.

On the second test they decided to have it sent off to GC/MS to determine what was in your urine and what levels. You can't fool GC/MS.
Anyone can pass the strip test if they don't bother to test for specific gravity and creatine levels. But when they test for those things you will get a negative dilute. Most places won't bother to have you retested, they will just fire you.

So synthetic urine wouldn't work on a gc/ms test? It only works with the strip tests? Also since I've already used my own urine with this lab do you think It's too late to try someone else's or synthetic urine? Would they have my DNA on record or do they only look for drugs and not record my own DNA?

So synthetic urine wouldn't work on a gc/ms test? It only works with the strip tests? Also since I've already used my own urine with this lab do you think It's too late to try someone else's or synthetic urine? Would they have my DNA on record or do they only look for drugs and not record my own DNA?
It can if the lab follows the proper protocols. With the GC/MS test they will just be looking for the substance that came up as positive on the strip test and at what levels they are. Its pretty common for false positives to come up for other drugs but not cannabis.

I have a drug test coming up for a chemical plant/refinery. By the time I take the test I'll be 10 days clean. I have passed test being clean 6-8 days clean at quest diagnostics while exercising, flushing out with water, cranberry and also eating redmeats. I have subbed using ultra pure and have been successful several times. What scares me is that it is a big named chemical refinery. Any thoughts on my situation. I am 5,5 150 lbs I believe they follow DOT, FFA and FMCSA policies. Also mentions on what ive looked up that the give reasonable privacy while testing but this is not completely sure.

Back
Top Bottom