Need Advice On Detoxing From Dabs - Urgent!

Yahboy

Okay after school ended I started smoking in May pretty much every day. In June I slowed down to maybe three or four days a week. However I have been taking dabs periodically throughout this entire time of June.It's now July and I have stopped since the 5th and have a drug test on the 28th. I am very active and have been working out the entire time, roughly 5 times a week. However I haven't been running at the gym and focus on power lifting, so I don't sweat to much. I also eat clean and have dropped roughly 10pounds since may. Realistically can I pass a drug test on the 28th, if I keep active and hydrate a lot? It's for a job interview and I'm pretty sure will be a typical piss in the cup deal. Also do detox pills actually work?? From my understanding you have to be clean a week before hand for them to be effective. Thanks for the help, I really need this job.

I would get in some extra cardio.. just to be safe. 15-20 minutes on top of what you're already doing could help a lot.

Have you ever thought about synthetics?
I've seen threads about passing drug tests with a synthetic urine. I will try to find the thread and give you a link, so you can see other peoples experiences with it and get the name of the product. Will post back in a little.

You might be able to pass but you will want to buy some cheap test strips and test yourself a couple of times first pee of the morning. And have a backup plan like subbing with synthetic or someone elses clean urine.

do not use synthetics, not trying to talk down on any knowledge given by these but from experience myself and local friends, if you feel like your real lucky go with it. i failed for 6 drugs with my synthetic urine and all i do is smoke weed. would have been better to just piss myself. my friend failed for 2 drugs with his synthetic urine both used for internships so it was a terrible way to find out.

the only true way i have done that i can back 100% is alot of work.

lots of water, nothing but water. naturally flush your system up to 24 hrs before your piss test, start drinking apple juice to add color to your urine anything acid based really.

put on multiple sweatshirts and sweatpants and do as absolutes mentions and lots of cardio with them on. dont over due it to where you kill yourself (my dad was worried about me when i was doing this to pass my urine test to get into state baseball) but i was able to clean my system with in 6 days of this. it also helps that i am 5' 6" and 130 lbs so very little fat for the thc to cling to. hope this helps. best of luck

I&i

Please read more through this forum for a better idea. 3 weeks is pretty iffy. If you can find my post (sorry im too lazy to find the link) you will see it took me 2 months to pop clean. Granted yes, nobody has the same body, 3 weeks is cutting it. I would sub with CLEAN urine from a friend. And maybe incase as a backup try the dilution method if temperatures don't work out right. I powerlift and through the entire 2 months was literally either lifting one day or doing active recovery sled pulling and cardio to burn fat. You have a few weeks, be smart and STUDY for that test so you can pass :peacetwo:

2 months to be clean? cannabis only stays attached to your cells for around 30 days, i know its not exact and changes with several factors but a entire month! what were u smoking on ;)

with my above method it took me no more then 5 days to piss clean. and this is true no made up, trying to look cool story. 5 days of a ton of water and cardio while i sweated like nothing on this earth. water to flush your body, cardio to exercise it out. but i did just see in another thread that a member mentioned a sweat lodge to another member to help draw toxins out of your body. this would work with cannabis too but have not tried this and dont know how long it would take.

I&i

2 months and 6 days to be exact to the day I passed a test first urine of the morning. Remember, THC is NOT water soluble its fat soluble. In other words, you can drink water until you drown, and you still wouldn't have done anything to the levels of THC in your body. Funny thing is, I actually am mostly all muscle and have barely any fat. 30 days is a long gone myth unfortunately. Water just dilutes your urine. Years ago yes maybe you could fool the tests in a month, not anymore. Also sweating doesn't do anything for releasing THC, again with sweating it just is keeping your body cool, nothing else. You lose water weight but no real fat weight. Be in mind, there are MANY factors, some people MIGHT be able to pass within maybe a month depending on their usage, quality ect. I will admit, I was smoking a blunt or 2 a night of HIGH quality herbs for years. So this is possibly what took me so long, but I still wouldn't count on the 30 days.

How Long Does Marijuana Stay in your System? is the most frequently asked question that we receive at HomeHealthTesting.com. While there is no definitive answer, we have presented some guidelines. The only way to really know if you are positive is to test yourself. You can test yourself with a cheap drug test and know if you are positive. Buy a THC urine drug test

How long does THC stay in your system?

The most common drug tests used are urine, saliva and hair. Each test has a different detection time which is important to know. The urine drug test is the most commonly used because it is cheap and has a longer detection time than a saliva test. There are several very important factors that can influence how long THC will be present in your urine:

Weight
Body Fat
Amount Used
Frequency of Use
Since these factors will vary greatly for each individual, there are no definitive guidelines to tell you how long you can test positive for THC.

On a Urine Drug Test, THC will appear as a positive within 2-5 hours of use. How long it will still show on a urine drug test is estimated based on frequency of use, but does not take into account the weight and body fat of the marijuana user:

One Time User may show positive for 1-6 days
Moderate User may show positive for 7-13 days
Frequent User may show positive for 15 or more days
Heavy User may show positive for 30 or more days
Some Heavy Pot Smokers have reported being positive 45-90 days after quitting
On a Saliva Drug Test, THC will test positive within one hour of use, but may only show positive for about 12 hours after last use.

On a Hair Drug Test, THC will show up about 7 days after use and most hair drug tests will test for a 90 day period. However, THC does not always bind to the hair follicle which makes it not always considered an accurate testing method for marijuana use.

The most reliable way to know if you are testing positive for marijuana use is to drug test yourself.

This was sourced from google. Heavy smokers do take 90 days, I'm screwed now. You were correct sir and u deserve to have it said.

I&I

2 months and 6 days to be exact to the day I passed a test first urine of the morning. Remember, THC is NOT water soluble its fat soluble. In other words, you can drink water until you drown, and you still wouldn't have done anything to the levels of THC in your body. Funny thing is, I actually am mostly all muscle and have barely any fat. 30 days is a long gone myth unfortunately. Water just dilutes your urine. Years ago yes maybe you could fool the tests in a month, not anymore. Also sweating doesn't do anything for releasing THC, again with sweating it just is keeping your body cool, nothing else. You lose water weight but no real fat weight. Be in mind, there are MANY factors, some people MIGHT be able to pass within maybe a month depending on their usage, quality ect. I will admit, I was smoking a blunt or 2 a night of HIGH quality herbs for years. So this is possibly what took me so long, but I still wouldn't count on the 30 days.

This was posted before I found the previous article on another site. Heavy smokers can go 45-90 days. Yikes

Now I wouldn't lie, I should have explained the water deeper. I mentioned it sticks to your fat cells above the water is so u don't kill yourself of dehydration and also cleans your body of many toxins which I'm not sure of but I do know. As I said, being 5 ' 6" 130 lbs I ran several miles a day under the summer sun while wearing a sweatsuit and drinking a gallon of water a day for 6 days after I took a few gravity bong hits and passed a school drug test for the state. I don't want to be rude but 2 1/4 months I have never heard of it taken that long in the 14 years I've been smoking. Something new everyday.

Like said above

More fat cells more excessive cardio and hydration will be needed and I'd say 3 weeks tops ud be good. Just can't sit at a computer and pray to be clean. I would of never made it from 14-16 taking monthly Piss tests and getting by smoking right after the test for a few days if that was my case. But 3 weeks I never even tried it just cleaned itself, that was my case.

I&I

If your saying exercise doesn't burn fat cells then I've been way to medicated since I was 10. But pretty sure it makes your hear rate increase heavily and burn fat cells to use as energy. I risked going to juvenile for 2 years while I took ua's monthly. I never pissed dirty I can upload my results if ud like and my sister and bro in law will tell the storys of me begging for just second hand smoke to calm my abnormal heart rate which they tried saying I couldn't play baseball when I quit smoking because of a heart mermer or however it's spelt. So it was a Necessity for me as baseball was my passion

I'm one of those that it would probably take at least 60 days and probably 90 days to pass a drug test. A lot of variables on how a person is able to process fats and get them out of your body.
I would test myself but after 40 years of smoking I don't think I'll bother getting clean.lol

i agree weed420, i havent smoked that long but i know heavy smokers that cant believe how much i smoke and still act like a normal person. cant put it in grams or even joint years but it is many. lucky the trades ive always been in have never cared about marijuana, if i were to piss dirty for something else id be gone in a heart beat.

I&i

No offense taken Gfcollective, It is definitely possible for someone to pass quicker than others, just telling you from experience that its not as quick as others want to believe. At 130lb I couldn't imagine you having much fat. I weigh 240lb...100lb more of mostly muscle but obviously there will be some fat included to that. My size could surely play a vital role in the amount of THC in my body. But I will say, I know my neighbor who weighs 130 and is even taller than me, 6'3 and is skinny as a damn skeleton and took JUST AS LONG as me if not longer to get clean. Everyone is different I guess.

im like 6" shy from being a real life hobbit ha. always been active my entire life though and ive tried several times to gain more then 130 but i vape and ingest about 200mg eatn daily and vape around 2-4 grams on a good day.

back when i was taking these tests about 10 years ago now, i was 120 lbs and around 5'4" maybe shorter. the tests also were not minute tests, they were sent off to a lab and i have several of my lab results with smiley faces on them showing my levels for around 8 different drugs. i was literally running 2-4 miles a normal day and if i was training for something or trying to lose weight for wrestling i would run more and bundle up so i would sweat. i could lose 10 lbs easy, and gaining it back is easy. but can never get over 130. just recently did i see a documentary where they mention cbd's help your body regulate its own weight. possibly i was vaping so much i was taking in a decent amount of cbd as well? now im rambling

glad you taught me something bigswole90, because if for whatever reason i need a ua now.. i realize i need to kick in over time as i ingest cannabis oil daily... o boy

I&i

Smoke about 3 grams a day and consume about another 3 grams in edibles every day. Been doing it for 40 years. Have a history of lung cancer in the family, I'm the only one in the family thats never smoked tobacco and have the healthiest lungs in the family.No emphysema, no lung cancer. Tried to donate one of my lungs to keep my oldest brother alive after being contaminated Agent Orange in Nam. I was all a go until they tested me for drugs and found I smoked weed, so they let my brother die. Its also something for all you new smokers to think about. If my brother had had more time I would have just quit smoking until I could give him a lung.

I made this account specifically to tell you, Weed420, how awesome you are. That was a brave attempt at saving your brothers life.
I know if I ever needed to make a decision like that, I would do the same.
I am sorry you had to go through something like that and although I know some wounds will never heal, I hope you find or have found a band aid that fits.

Back
Top Bottom