Passing urine test in 5 days (22 days since smoked)

abcdef

Hi everyone! I need advice on passing a urine test that I will take in 5 days. I only smoke at most 2 times a month, if even. Last time I smoked was 19 days ago. 6 hits from a joint, 4 hits from a bowl. I am female, 5'2, 130 lbs.

What are my chances of passing a drug test in 5 days? Advice on how to? I've read up on a couple diuretic/exercise techniques... would love to hear advice based on my height/weight/usage.

Thanks for your help.

Look you have to pass this test---the best way is to use a SMALL plastic container I use a bottle of pimple wash Oxy whatever have someone piss in container have it in your crotch pop the top squeeze the piss into there tester presto # 2 take a band-aide tape it to your finger before taping take your band-aide and drip bleach on the cotton when you do your test simply use the bleach in the bandaide a one drop will make the test comeback clean---

Sounds like you will be fine with just dilution the morning of the test. Buy a couple of cheap test strips and test yourself just to be sure though. Do not drink tons of fluids days before the test, it doesn't help at all and can hurt your chances of passing using dilution. Just drink your normal fluids to stay hydrated the days before the test. You can also eat a high fat red meat diet 3 or 4 days before the test and that will help keep your creatine levels up for dilution and B vitamin helps to color the urine yellow.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Thanks a lot for the advice!

Just found out that the test will be pushed back to Friday -- meaning 27 days from last time I smoked.

What are your opinions on doing a cleanse a few days before? Have any thoughts on QCarbo32?

Cleanses don't really work. Some of them have added creatine and vitamin B to help pass a diluted test but thats about it. And the creatine doesn't really help because it takes 3 days for the body to process it and release it through the urine. Just follow my directions above and you should be ok. Just test yourself a day or 2 before the test to see how you're doing.

Back
Top Bottom