Please help - I need to pass a screen

Abyss

First off I'm a 35yr male 5'10" about 210. The only fat on my body is my stomach. My arms and legs are solid muscle and I have no butt lol.

I have been smoking on and off since I was 13. More on then off lol. About 6 months ago I got clean to get my CDL-A license. I got clean by not using it. I got my cdl about 4 months ago and I have been using about a gram a day between the wife and I.

I can not sub, there is just no way as I have a physical at the same time. I plan on diluting .
I have not used in 3 days and I have 4 more days until I test.

This is my plan please correct anything I might be doing wrong and/or add your advice.
I plan to eat like a pig all weekend so as to add more clean fat to my body. On top of drinking a ton of fluids to get my THC-COOH levels diluted enough to pass a DOT drug screen.

Funny story, About 10 yrs ago I was using about a half oz every 3 days and had a test for a job. I had to do the test in the morning, I think 9am anyways I was up early and nervous I drank at least 6 cans of coca cola and for some dumb reason smoked a bowl on the way to the test to calm me down...yeah that was dumb. I thought I was going to fail as I never stopped smoking and only drank the 6 or so cans of cola. Well I dont know how but I passed that test no problem.
Lately I have been trying to dilute and have still come up dirty on home tests. I think I was being impatient and testing to early.
Its hard not to wonder if the amount of soda and the brand helped me pass that test 10 ys ago. I have some intestinal issues so I have not tried coke again since then. It bothers my stomach alot for some reason now.

I have read a tn on dilution and so has my wife but we are both still a bit confused about it as I havent been able to pass a home test using it.
Anyone that is a chronic to heavy smoker that has used this method and passed please chime in with your method.

Im going to try another run at dilution tomorrow and see how it goes.

Also the day before the test I will be on a bus from 6am to 5pm.
oh and any thoughts on eating a ton of fatty food 3-4 days before the test up until the test?

Im only human I made foolish decisions and I need to get pass this so I can become a better person. Please help me!

Re: Please help. I need to pass a screen

Sorry to be a downer but you can't get clean in 7 days after smoking everyday for 3 months. Your only hope is substituting. I don't want you to get false hope. If it is too diluted you don't pass or fail, they just tell you to try again.

Ok. I ruled out subbing because it would have to sit at leas 24hrs before I could use it. I know in all my reading I read that urine gets nasty after a few hours. I will have to research it some more I guess.

I haven't been smoking a lot the past few months usually 1-2 bowls a day with a few days of not smoking in between.

I'm going to try another test either way tomorrow and when I get home today research the crap out of subbing. Is synthetic still an option?

For a DOT drug test synthetic works fine. Have done over 15 of them and passed and have done the physicals at the same time. Normally they do the physical first so you transfer the urine to your pocket with a pocket warmer attached. Get undressed, do the physical and then they leave the room so you can get redressed. So transfer the urine back to your crotch. Then they come back and take you to the drug testing area. Do some practicing with the synthetic urine to make sure you keep the temp within range. Try and keep it around 98. Most of them have a temp strip on the side to help. If its a little hot when you pull it out just blow on it till its down to 98. If its a little low rub your thumb against your clothes for a few seconds and then hold it against the temp strip on the side of the collection cup. When it says 98 step out of the room.
Some people with low body fat and fast metabolisms can sometimes get clean enough with dilution to pass a test, but it should never be relied on because your thc levels can vary from day to day.

For a DOT drug test synthetic works fine. Have done over 15 of them and passed and have done the physicals at the same time. Normally they do the physical first so you transfer the urine to your pocket with a pocket warmer attached. Get undressed, do the physical and then they leave the room so you can get redressed. So transfer the urine back to your crotch. Then they come back and take you to the drug testing area. Do some practicing with the synthetic urine to make sure you keep the temp within range. Try and keep it around 98. Most of them have a temp strip on the side to help. If its a little hot when you pull it out just blow on it till its down to 98. If its a little low rub your thumb against your clothes for a few seconds and then hold it against the temp strip on the side of the collection cup. When it says 98 step out of the room.
Some people with low body fat and fast metabolisms can sometimes get clean enough with dilution to pass a test, but it should never be relied on because your thc levels can vary from day to day.

I have a good buddy that works at the same place I'm trying to pass this for. He started 2 weeks ago. He said they had him fill out paperwork then had him fill the whiz quiz cup, then they did the physical. So as long as nothing changed in the past 2 weeks I will be doing the same. I doubt they will change the routine but with my luck they will.
My only problem is getting the fake pee in time. I need to check all my Local shops to see if I can get it locally.

I'm wondering if I got a friends clean pee the morning I leave on the bus and chilled it if it would make it 24-30 hrs and not stink when I reheated it.

I can postpone my test for a week but I really want to get this going so I'd rather not push it back, but on the same hand if I fail I have to do the SAP program before I can even try to do it again.

I should also add that I was probably smoking more like half a gram every other day. I was only paying 5$ for it from a dude that charged 30 an eighth and it wasn't that great.
I bought another first check test today and I'm going to try it tomorrow with a bit of dillution.

The last dot screen I did my pee looked like water it was so clear and it passed. I wasn't trying to dilute for that test. I had a 2 hour drive and had a few cups of coffee before I left the house and then 2 sodas on the way to the school and it blew right out of me when I got to school so I drank a few cups of water to make sure I could give a sample.

Sorry if I'm being long winded I'm just worried as all heck.

Phew I just passed an at home test. It was a faint line but it was a pass none the less. I wasnt going to do it until tomorrow but I needed to see where I was at.
I still plan on doing another tomorrow to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

I did dilute but not as heavy s I normally have. I just drank 2-2 liters of Pepsi through out the entire day. I will probably not sleep tonight lol.

1 thing I did notice today that caught me off guard is that I have lost 15-20 lbs over the last 2 weeks so I think that might be why I was having such a hard time diluting yesterday. If I read everything right I was probably burning off old fat that was saturated with THC-COOH.

Im going to check round tomorrow and see if anyone around me sells synthetic urine as a back up plan. I dont have the means of ordering online at this moment. Although I might be able to order it tomorrow but I doubt it would get her in time.

Will diluting ruin the other tests the due to my urine? I plan on using B for color and a few multis for the nutrients and stuff.

Passing an at home isn't hard. They cant tell dilution or not. Do like Weed420 said and sub first then take the physical. If not, youre risking a lot. Be smart.

Passing an at home isn't hard. They cant tell dilution or not. Do like Weed420 said and sub first then take the physical. If not, youre risking a lot. Be smart.

I'm going to try to sub but I just don't know how I would pull it off. I don't know if I can get qf or something as good in time.

As I said I can get a clean void from a buddy but it would sit 24+ hours before I was able to use it. I haven't had the time to look but I doubt it will hold that long. I'm going to google that now.

Thanks everyone for your help so far.

Refrigerate it. It will last atleast a day or 2.

Great, From what im gathering from a few moments of searching is If I keep it chilled It should keep for a day or 2 easy.

I guess I need to pick up some hand warmers to get it back up to temp.

My wife is worried subbing wont work but Im pretty confident I can pull it off as long as the whiz quiz is first. Even if it isnt I think I could switch it back and forth between my pocket nd crotch.

Usually try not to keep the urine refrigerated for more than 24 hours to ensure its viability. As long as its clean it will work fine. You just need to get a 2 or 3 ounce bottle and a temp strip to stick on it to make sure you keep the temp right.
You may be fine with just dilution though seeings as how you passed a strip test. Start eating high fat red meat and don't exercise until after the test. Stop drinking a lot of excess fluids until the morning of the test and then drink 36 ounces of a sports drink. Pee 3 or 4 times and then use your midstream urine for the collection cup. Sounds like you should be good.

Usually try not to keep the urine refrigerated for more than 24 hours to ensure its viability. As long as its clean it will work fine. You just need to get a 2 or 3 ounce bottle and a temp strip to stick on it to make sure you keep the temp right.
You may be fine with just dilution though seeings as how you passed a strip test. Start eating high fat red meat and don't exercise until after the test. Stop drinking a lot of excess fluids until the morning of the test and then drink 36 ounces of a sports drink. Pee 3 or 4 times and then use your midstream urine for the collection cup. Sounds like you should be good.

Well I took another test today it was a different brand and price then the first check brand I used yesterday. 19$ for just a thc test is ridiculous but oh well.

I didn't dilute at all my void was its normal yellowish color. I kinda figured I would fail it and sure enough I did.

I'm having red meat for lunch and dinner today and for the heck of it I'm going to retest myself tomorrow.

I'm working on the substitution thing also. I already have a nice clean bottle I just need a few hand Warmers and a temp strip.

As for a subject to get a void from. Age shouldn't matter right? I did look it up and it seems like the age of the person giving me there void doesn't matter? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm leaning hard towards subbing as I know I could test clean one minute and then dirty the next. I can't screw this up. I do not have the means to do the sap program.

Again thanks all for your help I really appreciate it!

Hi again guy and gals, we'll I just want to give an update.

I did a practice run with ice cold water in a 2oz bottle.
I placed it in my crotch for about an hour and 15 minutes. I checked the temp with a candy thermometer as I don't have strips yet.
It was 45f when I crotchets it. After the hour and 15 min it was already up to 98 I put it back for another hour to make sure it was stabilizing at 98f sure enough it was staying at 98f.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulder but this isn't over yet.

I did talk to my buddy and his trainer and they said I should have no problem subbing.

My only worry is getting it from the bottle to the whiz quiz cup. I did one practice run tonight and I had issues with spillage. I'm going to spend a good chunk of tomorrow perfecting the exchange then void myself in the toilet. I won't be watched but they do keep the door cracked open. I'm guessing so they can hear you. Idk.

Sounds like subbing will work fine for you. Get a temp strip to put on the side of it and you should be good. Just do the transfer over the toilet and spillage won't matter. I usually piss a little in the toilet after I'm done to make it look like I had more than I needed.

Sounds like subbing will work fine for you. Get a temp strip to put on the side of it and you should be good. Just do the transfer over the toilet and spillage won't matter. I usually piss a little in the toilet after I'm done to make it look like I had more than I needed.

Thanks, again man. I will be doing a few more test runs later today. Im already pretty confident my crotch will get the bottle up to 98F and hold it there.
Should I try to get the temp lower? from what i have read 98 is fine so I doubt I need to worry about it.

I got the clean void an hour or 2 ago and threw it right in the fridge. So one big step is out of the way.

Now I just need to practice and then do the test at some point monday.

If I have to crotch it for 3-5 hours is it going to go bad? I might try it before I leave just to see if it gets all stink and nasty. I dont think it will. It will be in a bottle with pretty much no air.

Thanks, again man. I will be doing a few more test runs later today. Im already pretty confident my crotch will get the bottle up to 98F and hold it there.
Should I try to get the temp lower? from what i have read 98 is fine so I doubt I need to worry about it.

I got the clean void an hour or 2 ago and threw it right in the fridge. So one big step is out of the way.

Now I just need to practice and then do the test at some point monday.

If I have to crotch it for 3-5 hours is it going to go bad? I might try it before I leave just to see if it gets all stink and nasty. I dont think it will. It will be in a bottle with pretty much no air.
98 degrees is perfect. If its a little low rub your thumb against your pants for a couple of seconds and then hold that thumb against the temp strip for a couple of seconds. When its at 98 step out of the room and hand it to the tech.
Is this someone elses clean urine?
If its just yours don't bother with the bottle just use dilution the morning of the test to try and pass.

Back
Top Bottom