Test coming up

Silvyrbug

I have a test coming up in a couple days (pre employment, urine test). I have shared a couple bowls of weak herb 2 weeks ago...nothing for years prior to that. Im 6' 280lbs, low activity due to back injury. Should i be worried at that little amount?

Re: Test coming up---

AS far as I know, Marijuana stays in your body for at-least 3 months.

I suggest you find somebody to do the piss test for you pal.

Funny you should mention that. A few days after smoking, i had about 6 days of horrid diarrhea ( i know wonderful mental image). but i went thru about 5 gallons cranberry / mango / grape juices. That was ALL last wek, and test is wed. That help too?

What u r doing is diluting ur urine to a point that the trace thc is so low it doesn't show up, it would have helped that day but I would recommend more before ur test. Don't give them the first piss of the day, u want to keep drinking until test and piss as much as u can then afterwards take a break. Ur body will be flushed of trace minerals and electrolytes. Might want a vitamin and a good meal after.

Yea....i SO dont recommend that method of cleanse. On a better note.....the test isnt until 1pm, so i figure if i can go thru a couple gallons of water/something acidic like cran by noon i think that should put me in the right spot....you think?

If you're doing a lab test which most pre employments are, good luck diluting unless you have been increasing your creatine intake. It will come back diluted and a fail. Please read later threads for better advice.

If thats all you've smoked you should be good with just dilution the morning of the test.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom