Urine test on Wednesday!

Conniep

One week ago today, I took one hit from a joint. I have a drug test this coming Wednesday. So, 10 days. I've been taking flax, acai, niacin, B complex as well as sublingual. Trying to exercise. One hit....will I pass??

You'll be fine. Stop taking all the stuff, it doesn't help. Just use some dilution the morning of the test to make sure you're well below the cutoff levels.

Thanks for replying!! Damn, I go to a pain doctor, and he would freak if I tested positive for thc. I have been freaking OUT! I appreciate the answer more than you know!!

Thanks for replying!! Damn, I go to a pain doctor, and he would freak if I tested positive for thc. I have been freaking OUT! I appreciate the answer more than you know!!
If its for a pain clinic the doc is probably going to use GC/MS to verify levels of the pain drugs. You may have to come up with an explanation of why there is low levels of thc in your urine. Tell him its second hand smoke or something.

Cool, how did I get second hand thc in my system?? Don't get that?? Also, I'm an infrequent user. Want...need to do more, just scart.

Ahhhh, got it! Thanks for replying to me, I really appreciate it! You've helped put my mind at ease. Do you think if I take a hit or two after my appointment and then turn a month later, I would be cool?

You would need to buy some cheap test strips or pay a lab to do GC/MS tests on your urine to be able to safely consume. You might be able to consume a joint a week or so and fall below the cutoff levels but you won't know till you test yourself. And if you're going to do it be sure to always use dilution the morning of any employment drug test.
Most of us just decide to play the game and go with subbing with synthetic urine. That way we can smoke all we want. Its just a game and so far I've never lost. But I'm also in a position where I can quit a job any time and still survive.

Back
Top Bottom