I was in Cambodia and Laos

lohar

First a bit of my background.

I am in my mid 50, about 165 lb and 5 feet 11 inches

I did not smoke weed for 3 years.

I went to Cambodia and Laos on 26 Sept for a month , smoked the weed and hash there and left on 26 Oct with last smoke on 25 Oct.

Quality of weed hash there not very good with a buzz most of time , and a couple of days low high at best.

I had about the equivalent of a small joint each day, spread out into about 8-10 puffs for that day.

I been drinking about 4 liters of water each day since 26 Oct.

I have a pre employment test coming on 14 Nov.

What can I do to max my chance of passing on 14 Nov?

Please advise me and thank you.

First a bit of my background.

I am in my mid 50, about 165 lb and 5 feet 11 inches

I did not smoke weed for 3 years.

I went to Cambodia and Laos on 26 Sept for a month , smoked the weed and hash there and left on 26 Oct with last smoke on 25 Oct.

Quality of weed hash there not very good with a buzz most of time , and a couple of days low high at best.

I had about the equivalent of a small joint each day, spread out into about 8-10 puffs for that day.

I been drinking about 4 liters of water each day since 26 Oct.

I have a pre employment test coming on 14 Nov.

What can I do to max my chance of passing on 14 Nov?

Please advise me and thank you.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup
I think you'll probably be fine if you follow these directions.
You can always sub with synthetic urine if you want to keep smoking.

weed420,

No smoking since that 25 Oct and do not intend to smoke until everything is clear.
I will do as your advice.

So even low quality weed with low buzz still give metabolites even though THC content likely to be low?

The THC metabolites just keep building up in your fat cells as you continue to smoke. And they stay there until they die off in a month or so. As they die they release the thc metabolites into the urine stream. And the levels can fluctuate on any given day. Thats why you want to be sure and dilute the morning of the test.

weed420

Thank you.
Reading other threads, I also include red bull for the taurine and cranberry juice as well.

As asked earlier, will low grade stuff which gives only a buzz and not a high thus should not have much THC.
So will those low grade stuff also leave much metabolites?

Any rate, I go about detox as if the low grade stuff had been high grade stuff.

Hope I can get answer to So will those low grade stuff also leave much metabolites?

Any cannabis has thc in it and thc is not water soluble so it heads directly to the fat cells. If you smoke any cannabis you're at threat of popping positive on a test. Thats why dilution helps. The thc is still there in the urine but the volume is diluted by drinking a lot of fluids.

I passed.

That was very stressful. All this talk of fat cells got me thinking.
There are a lot of slimming pills that is said, or is based on literally dissolving the fat from your cells.
Will taking those kind of slimming pills /fat dissolving pills shorten the detox time? or make the detox more time efficient?

I passed.

That was very stressful. All this talk of fat cells got me thinking.
There are a lot of slimming pills that is said, or is based on literally dissolving the fat from your cells.
Will taking those kind of slimming pills /fat dissolving pills shorten the detox time? or make the detox more time efficient?
Most of those claims about dissolving fat cells are false. Fat cells aren't dissolved they are burned off through exercise.
If they really did work it would help as long as you don't take them 4 or 5 days before the urine test.

Most of those claims about dissolving fat cells are false. Fat cells aren't dissolved they are burned off through exercise.
If they really did work it would help as long as you don't take them 4 or 5 days before the urine test.

The you should read this.

Chinese Plant Extract Helps Burn Fat Without Exercise, But is it Safe?

Unless you telling us all that you know even more than those people.

Your credibility is getting less and less in my eyes.

I assume those people know what they are talking about.
When a job or more at stake, I doubt I care about health or that kind of shit.
I care for detox, as most of you reading this.

To repeat the question. Can getting rid of the fat meant the time to detox is less?

I don't assume anyone knows what they're talking about. Don't see any evidence that berberine has any use as a fat cell cleaner. Fat cells have an approximate 30 day shelf life till they die or through exercise can be burned off quicker. And all dependent on liver and kidney function and amount of fat content. berberine Does seem like a very good anti inflammatory but there's a lot of those in nature including cannabis.

Let others read and they decide for themselves.
And maybe run with it and have detox product based on berberine and make a million while really helping others who need
a real detox.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a fat detox product that actually dissolves fat. If there was we wouldn't have a bunch of fat people like me running around.lol

I don't believe there is such a thing as a fat detox product that actually dissolves fat. If there was we wouldn't have a bunch of fat people like me running around.lol

It is your right to believe whatever you want to believe in.
Especially as that will help you to remain fat regardless of you in the couch or running around.

Unless you telling us all that you know even more than those people.

Your credibility is getting less and less in my eyes.

Am I really really stoned or did this conversation turn ugly all of a sudden and for no apparent reason? Why talk like that to someone who helped you pass a urine test? You are being really daft about this and you come across as mentally challenged. If you are then hey, sorry, ment no offence.

Am I really really stoned or did this conversation turn ugly all of a sudden and for no apparent reason? Why talk like that to someone who helped you pass a urine test? You are being really daft about this and you come across as mentally challenged. If you are then hey, sorry, ment no offence.

Suit yourself with whatever you want.

I got enough from 420 that even low grade weed with a buzz and therefore little THC still going to load your fat cells as if they are the finest weed from Amsterdam.
That only he know the truth and anything contrary will be lies and falsehood.

I gained more info from other threads than from what he be saying.
But if you one of his minion, dont work up any sweat.

I treat you the same as I treat him

Yeah I read my post again and that was really offensive and I wish I had used another tone, sorry about that, because my point still stands well on its own, without the offensiveness.

Pretty simple Iohar, you asked for advice, you were given advice, and now evidently you don't like the advice you were given. Moving on...

I try to follow the science. Show me science where these products actually burn fat cells in a lab and I'll believe it.
There's a ton of fake stuff floating around out there, everyone is trying to get rich by doing nothing. When it comes to cannabis research is still in its infancy. But a few facts are known. One is that cannabis is the only non water soluble drug out there and thats why its a pain to try and beat drug tests. All other drugs you can flush out of your system by simply drinking water and nothing else, not so with cannabis. Heads directly to the fat cells and stays there until the cell dies naturally after a month or so or is burned off through exercise.
Just time to get cannabis taken off the Schedule drugs so that its not even tested for.
We tried to pass an initiative here in Washington a few years that would have done that in this state. An attorney friend of mine went through our state laws and removed every single reference to cannabis. But there were still a lot of idiots out there that believed in the whole Reefer Madness propaganda and the initiative didn't pass. A shame.

Pretty simple Iohar, you asked for advice, you were given advice, and now evidently you don't like the advice you were given. Moving on...

Anyway, for those who might need to detox they can read about berberine. Seems that to be good for D2 and cholesterol in google search. Kind of tie in with the fat burning.

Back
Top Bottom