Passing with substitution

Runtime

Passing with substitution:
After spending many hours learning from others experience, I wanted to share my own with a pre employment urine drug test at Quest Diagnostics. I passed using substitution. (Opposite Gender) Daily user for decades, 5'11" 205 lbs.
Facing unexpected urine test with less than 30 days notice. ( for my existing job which never required drug tests in the 10 years I have had the job)
Dilution - not enough time time, likely to get diluted result and have to retest observed.
Masking - not reliable enough from everything I learned.
Substitution - only sure way to pass. ( and I HAD to pass)

Supplies:
Heating pads from Walgreens (not hand warmers)
- Each heat disc is designed to heat to about 104°F (40°C) for 8 hours. This temperature is just above your body's normal core temperature of 98.6°F.-
2 Digital thermometers - 1 for testing, 1 for day of drug test (must disable beep sounds)
1 3 oz bottle used for travel (size allowed on planes)

Prep:
Practice with water or urine - verify temp can be maintained at approximately 98 - 100
(Urine will lose 3 - 4 degrees when poured - based on TESTING)
Practice full routine as many times as possible - very important.
The 3oz bottle is wrapped with a small heating pad which has adhesive to stick to body (example: shoulder) and stored in "cooch".

Day of test:
Collected donor urine from opposite gender (wife)
Wrap 3oz bottle with heat pad
Stash in cooch and drive to collection site.
Verify temp is 97-101 just before walking in site.
Fill out paperwork, wait.
When told to go in bathroom close door and execute plan.

******* this is where practice is critical ********
Under stress you forget things. I just about blacked out mentally but because I practiced so much I went through the plan despite being in a mental haze.

Temp was good - if it's a problem you will be confronted on the spot.
Urine was clean so I passed ( never tested for gender on 5 panel pre employment test)
All of this was VERY stressful !
I am now a member of the "sub club"
Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks !

Good job. Its always stressful the first time you sub.
Now I would buy a bottle of synthetic in case they decide to do randoms. Or if you are involved in some sort of minor accident they may demand a drug test.

Back
Top Bottom