Any advice before my RE-test?

anxiousguy

Hi guys. I wasn't going to post my anecdotal story, but I see a lot of other people post on here. I figured I would give it a try and see if anyone has advice.

Long story short. I would call myself a moderately heavy user. I smoked usually 1-2 per day, some times way more, some times not at all. Probably 1-2 times per day on average. I took my drug test two days ago (Wednesday), and I was called today and told that my drug test was too diluted so I would need to retake it on Monday. Last Monday, I made a homemade detox drink (pretty much water, sugar, B2 vitamin, and creatine monohydrate; ask if you're interested in the recipe and where I found it) and passed an at-home quick drug test. I did the same routine with the same drink on Wednesday, but I had gotten drunk the night before so I'm pretty sure I remember the moment where I shit out all of the yellow B2 about 15 minutes before the test. As a result, my sample was too diluted. I remember thinking that my sample looked too clear.

Basically, I'm taking the same test on Monday. I plan on buying a name brand drink from GNC or something, because it has all the ingredients of a homemade detox drink but with a more comprehensive list of ingredients. I can't imagine they would let me try a third time.

This Monday it will be exactly two weeks since I quit smoking. I still haven't failed a drug test. Obviously my urine was clean, just too diluted. I must have waited too long to take the test and any B2 and creatine was not in my sample.

Any other advice? I've been researching a LOT about different detox methods, but I would love some personalized advice.

How much fluids are you drinking?
Don't drink days prior by loading up on fluids.
Morning of the test just drink 36 ounces of a sports drink. Any more than that you'll probably end up with a negative dilute.
If its working for you go for it but usually with moderate or heavy smokers it requires subbing with synthetic urine to pass the tests.

Back
Top Bottom