Drug test tomorrow! Help!

gimmetheloot

I smoked 2 days in a row this week, monday and tuesday. My parents just told me they want to do a test tomorrow. I think i'm screwed. What do?

Um.. teach them all about the medicinal benefits of Cannabis?

Don't know man.. You might want to wait until they're on board with Cannabis before you use again, or perhaps wait until you're on your own and old enough to do so.

And if your parents are drug testing you, I have to wonder what's going on that causes a parent to want to test their child for drugs.

Honestly man.. as harmless as Cannabis is, and as beneficial it is, at your age, you should be focused on school while your body continues to grow and develop. Once you become an adult, you are free to choose your path in life. But right now, I don't think it's the right time to worry about things like this.

No alduterants test so just load up on fluid the morning they're going to test you and use your midstream urine. Don't go over about 48 ounces of fluid. Drinking lots of fluids can kill you, pot can not.

Yeah you are probably screwed, depends on the kind of test.

I used to get tested alot, dunno if this advice is too late but the only way I've ever gotten out of these things is;

Use someone elses clean urine, pretty gross but effective. You gotta keep it in the fridge and then warm it up before you need it.

Alternatively drink a ridiculous amount of water. People say exercise too but depending on your body type and metablolism that might release more thc metabolites than it flushes out.

If you drink a stupid amount of water then your urine will be so diluted that you might get lucky and cause the concentration of thc metabolites to drop under the minimum threshold level. This doesn't totally get you off since most testing places can tell pretty easily that the sample is dilute as fuck and will probably make you hang around an hour an do another one. (You can persist and keep drinking water during the 1 hour in the toilet or something).

I've basically refused to give anything but an amazingly dilute sample and eventually they have to let you go as 'unable to be tested'. I just said I work a physical job outdoors (true) and it's important to stay hydrated.

None of those are great options but hey its better than positive.

That was for work though, for parents I dunno it's kinda a different story. I've been there too, you don't want to stop smoking but you don't want to have to lie either. I never really came up with a great solution for that one, I just got older and moved out.

Hope it all works out man, for what it's worth looking back now I wish I'd have just told my parents the truth from day one, even if they didn't like it.

Back
Top Bottom