Urine Drug Test

Jay872

Hello..

I'm 17, 5'11 and 140lbs and have a high metabolism and I don't really smoke, I remember smoking thanksgiving day and on Dec 6 at a party. Yesterday Dec 9th I got a call from Zaxbys for a job interview, so I took 2 niacin pills 500mg extended release (Opened the capsules, I have trouble with pills) and drunk lots of water. I took 2 pills today and went to my interview today and the guy wants me to go back tomorrow for a second interview with his boss, so I plan on drinking a lot of water and taking 2 more pills tomorrow before I go, I'm not sure if they're gonna drug test me tomorrow.. Or even if they'll drug test me before getting hired. If I don't take the test tomorrow, should I just keep taking 2 a day and drinking nothing but water? And do you think I'll pass?

I don't think any of the things you are doing are going to contribute to passing a drug test, of course that is just my opinion. Since you don't smoke regularly and it looks like you probably have a low body fat content, you may be good for testing in another week or so. But if you are really worried about passing a urine test and want this job, then you should look into getting some synthetic urine or purifier. I think there are some companies that can provide these things listed as sponsors here at 420. You could always go directly to one of your local headshops and see what they carry, Do some research before you go. Hope this helps!

Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Your chances should be pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom