Few different questions. Any help would be great!

mike6623

I smoke daily, for about 3 years now, maybe 5 grams a week or a little more depending (didn't smoke for 8 years at one point). I have a job opportunity with the county/state and have no idea how they test. I got a call today (I am currently employed) and had to BS a little. After a long while they called at 4pm and said upon a screening, they will make me an offer. Now, since it was so late, I am thinking that they possibly do it at one of the county buildings? Maybe the lady hands me a cup and says, go fill it up (ideal situation)? I am just so upset that the ONLY side effect I get from Marijuana is the ANXIETY I get about getting tested!! I have used quickfix before and it worked and I have a new bottle. I also have a frozen bottle of my friends urine that got a little unfrozen for a few hours and refroze (lost power) so I am not sure if that made it bad. I also have the human urine that is dehydrated, just add hot water...but again, I have no Idea if it is monitored, i'd like to be able to pass. I was able to tell the lady that I was actually driving out of town. So she may try to make arrangements out of town or, I will have to next week. I cannot find anyone that knows how they do the test.

Two questions

1 Has anyone worked at, or currently works at a county job. Was your test done on site, at a lab, monitored?

Before this 2nd question, just to let you know, I am aware that working out burns fat, but also pushes into your blood, urine, etc so working out really close to the test isn't a good idea if you are worried about being dirty

2 I am 33, 5'5 5'6 and between 125-130lbs.
If I was to stop smoking totally
Take fat burners and workout every day and eat low fat foods
Then stop working out 4-5 days prior to the test
Considering my weight, how long do you think it would take a smaller framed guy without a lot of fat to be able to piss clean with very light dilution (like a lot of coffee/water along with some B vitamin. but not enough to raise eyebrows?

Any information would be great. I just cannot believe that after working so hard to get where I am in my career (to many it may not be much but to me it is huge) that this is what is making me lose sleep. I wasn't expecting the call to go get tested, and if I would have went, it would kind of indicate that I am leaving my current job, without alerting them prior so that played into me not taking it as well. But now I think she probably thinks I am Bullshitting (paranoid lol). So who knows, I just wish I could EASILY and effectively get this out of me so I can pass without it being invalid or something. Even though I do not know, i always assume they will be monitored.

What state?
They can not watch you unless they have reasonable suspicion that you're trying to cheat.
You're a heavy smoker so normally it would take at least a month to get clean enough for a drug test but there are exceptions and people with low body fat might be one of those exceptions.But every persons body is different as to how it processes the thc in the fat cells.
I would go into the exam fully prepared because this is your first time with them for what might be a long term position.
I would go ahead and try to get clean and buy some cheap test strips to test yourself at home. Stop smoking until after the test. DIlute the morning of the test and bring your synthetic preheated and stored in your crotch. Then when you get there you can decide which route to take.

Thanks, I am a heavy smoker and it will be soon so stopping isn't really going to help. I actually have a friend that will give me his piss. I was actually thinking about seeing if he woudl just go for me, as we could pass as each other if he had my ID. Ever hear of anyone doing that?

I know you will go to a testing site for sure, use a synthetic urine or other but you will test positive if not cleaned up ,buy the test strips they are cheap,don't use ur urine unless u are sure

Back
Top Bottom