had a saliva test - Just wondering what you guys think?

will I pass?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stankynuggets

saliva drug test. Will I pass?
so I just got promoted at my job and had to go to training and they give you a saliva test the first day at orientation. I'm a habitual marijuana smoker I would say about 3 to 4 grams a week. the last time I smoked weed was last Thursday night about 10 p.m. So it was about 55-60 hours before I took the oral swab test. I also take vicodin every once in awhile for a back issue I have but I don't have a prescription for it. The last time I took vicodin was Tuesday/Wednesday of last week so a little less than a week ago where I took five 5/325s I'm 5'11 225 lbs. the day before the test I brushed about 7 times and used Listerine to wash my mouth out. The day of the test I woke up brushed my teeth twice used mouthwash twice and ate a few Altoids. When I got to training I used Magnum detox mouthwash and followed the instructions exactly. Walked into class and they tested me 20 minutes after being there so about 30 minutes after I use the detox mouthwash which says is good for 45 minutes. The test is then sent to American Medical Review lab I believe its quest Diagnostics in Florida. I'm kinda anxious because they said we won't find out for a few days if we passed or not and I guess I'm just trying to find peace of mind so just wondering what you guys think if I passed or not? when I find out as well I will post what happened and if I passed or not.

Re: had a saliva test. Just wondering what you guys think?

well I didn't get much feedback and figured I would get a little bit more than I did. But just to let you know I haven't heard anything yet and I took the test Monday so its pretty much safe to say that I passed.

Will I pass?

I went to pm Dr and was given surprise-saliva-test. Had no time to prepare. It was the kind with cotton on a stick. She placed it under my tongue but my mouth was dry so no-saliva. After a bit she gave me water to swish around in my mouth. I left a oil under my tongue so when she put test back under my tongue I was able to spit water and turn it blue. It was sent off to lab. Will I pass?

Please help

Saliva tests for THC are garbage.

They test for all other drugs very well, but THC not so much. I have actually never seen someone fail a saliva test from THC, and watched a daily smoker take the test when under the influence (after brushing teeth about an hour before the test).

Back
Top Bottom