so I have like 35 days or so to piss clean, any tips on improving metabolism?

spiroth10

If I fail they will send me to rehab, it will be a court ordered drug analysis. if possible, I'd like to avoid rehab and get off scott free - which I can if I piss clean (got caught with needles and a pot pipe, but there is no other drugs in my system, Ive been clean off them for 4 months, just hadnt disposed of paraphernalia)

Ive smoked essentially every day for years, sometimes a lot (not what youd consider extremely heavy but moderately) probably within 1-2eigths per week. I went through a period where I did not smoke often, then picked up after quitting other drugs again.

I havent been smoking that much, in the past few weeks, I smoked like 1-4 grams total, multiple times per day, in small quantities - because I thought I had no chance of passing. lawyer got over a months adjournment...

i am 120-130 lbs, 5'8", male, Id say I have a fast metabolism - I dont eat much (sometimes 1 small meal per day), and cant gain weight to save my life. I know for people who chronically smoke weed it sometimes takes more than 30 days, is there a chance I can piss clean in about 35 days if I continue to abstain?

what should I do? I realize adulteration will get me caught in a rehab, and I also realize dilution isnt a sure method and cant afford creatine (all money goes to lawyer)... will taking vitamins and abstaining give me a shot? today is day one of absolutely nothing (smoked a tiny bit of resin yesterday) and I have until feb 9 for court, and probably a week or two after to go get the drug analysis done.

nothing? I know for the most part detox is only time, but I figured there might be some way to quicken the process. my body is an absolute mess anyway, and completely detoxing from all the harm (not really mj that caused it, but im sure detoxifying from that has slight effects at the rate I smoked)

Consider remanding your court date! On the day of court you can call in with issues (health, family death, no money for gas). This is completely a legal process for you to follow. This will cause a remand and make your court date get pushed back a couple weeks. If this means a lot to you then go the entire time without having hoots. Should buy you another month

dont smoke anymore weed. 35 days at your height and weight, you will be clean. thc stores in your fat, so if you aint that fat, you aint storing much.

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Back
Top Bottom