Not sure if I'm good or not

Deen5230

I quit smoking a little over a month ago and I'm supposed to take a drug test in 4 days I've taken 3 at home test and passed all 3 of them 2 of which were very light lines. I'm still Pairenoid that I'm going to fail. In the past 3 weeks I've drank 3 big jugs of cranberry juice and I've changed my diet also. Any thoughts if I might pass or not?

I quit smoking a little over a month ago and I'm supposed to take a drug test in 4 days I've taken 3 at home test and passed all 3 of them 2 of which were very light lines. I'm still Pairenoid that I'm going to fail. In the past 3 weeks I've drank 3 big jugs of cranberry juice and I've changed my diet also. Any thoughts if I might pass or not?
Sounds like you should be good but do some dilution the morning of the test to be sure.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

And I would eat some high fat red meat till after the test to lock in the fat cells.

I read that if a detoxifying product is used, it is the easiest test to pass
Federal drug tests have to follow federal protocols and is the toughest drug test except for the companies that aren't following the protocols, like the ones that are unconstitutionally looking for other things in your urine.

Do you think if I passed 3 home tests with very light lines I would be able to pass a drug test?
With just some dilution the morning of the drug test you should be fine. THC metabolites vary in their levels from day to day so just to be sure it doesn't raise above the 50ng cutoff lavels do some dilution the morning of the test.

Back
Top Bottom