Cbd?

Dswinners

Hello all,

First off, I want to say thanks to all of you guys and gals on here. I have learned soooo much and still have lots and lots to learn about the awesomeness of cannabis. Hopefully someone can help me out with my question. I really want to smoke, vape :volcano-smiley: some cannabis, but due to my job I cant! I love my job and don't want to get fired but I want to reap the benefits of CBDs. If I smoke some bud that is 1% thc and 40% cbd will I test positive on a random drug test? Or will the THC is my system be so small amount, it will not show on the test. what do you think. thanks

Re: Cbd ?

Good question. It all depends on when the THC is in your system. It doesn't really matter it is 1% or 100%, the presence of THC will still be detected with most drug tests. However, small THC percentages will exit your body quicker than higher THC percentages. So, if you know when a test will happen, you can prepare a little easier.

Blacc, so such luck on higherlearning website. I couldn't find it.

UltraFan, your theory sounds good, so say it normally takes the average person 20 days to clean thier system out. Would it take myself a quarter of that time?

That's impossible to say. Everyones metabolism is different. I smoked pretty regularly (4-5 times a week) and was coming up on a drug test and was able to take a 7 day detox/cleanse and pass within 4 days of starting it. But I am a runner with a high metabolism and low body fat, so others might not of been able to clear their system as quickly.

It's risky is all I am saying. There are OTC drug tests that are fairly accurate, albeit not cheap. You could get one or two and see what it would take to clean your system.

Hello all,

First off, I want to say thanks to all of you guys and gals on here. I have learned soooo much and still have lots and lots to learn about the awesomeness of cannabis. Hopefully someone can help me out with my question. I really want to smoke, vape :volcano-smiley: some cannabis, but due to my job I cant! I love my job and don't want to get fired but I want to reap the benefits of CBDs. If I smoke some bud that is 1% thc and 40% cbd will I test positive on a random drug test? Or will the THC is my system be so small amount, it will not show on the test. what do you think. thanks

You might be able to pass a test fine with just some dilution for a while but the thc levels will build up after a while. You should at least test yourself at home once in a while to see how your doing and then always use dilution the morning of any drug test.

Back
Top Bottom