Want to indulge again - want some opinions first

BigSwole90

So I knew I was going to be switching jobs so I quit indulging months ago to make sure I was clean for the new switch over to the job. To my surprise, I was sitting there waiting for mention of a pre employment which I would pass anyway, but nope, never mentioned and already started the job. Looked through the employee handbook, no mention of any random ect. Keep in mind, in this job its just phones being answered and not working with anything heavy or have anyone really watching me even if I got a papercut or bumped my head or something lol. Would you say I am safe? I really wanna hit one again! UGH!

PS. I will be ordering the latest Quick Fix to keep handy incase. Might even pick up their little leg strap lol.

To toke or not to toke, that is the question!?

Re: Want to indulge again...want some opinions first

Sounds like your safe but it doesn't cost much for an insurance policy. Buy some synthetic urine, practice with it a little and always keep it with you at work just in case. Smoke away.

I knew I could count on you to answer W420! I will definitely be keeping a bottle on me at all times. Kind of a pain in the ass, but better safe than sorry.

I knew I could count on you to answer W420! I will definitely be keeping a bottle on me at all times. Kind of a pain in the ass, but better safe than sorry.

Its what I've done for the last 20 years. Just a game.
Remember also that you don't have to piss on command. If you need a little time to get the bottle up to temp you have 3 hours in which to do the test, if you can't do it in 3 hours they reschedule for another day.

Back
Top Bottom