Injured on the job - Urine Test soon

jeebs16

Hey guys I just joined the forum looking for a little insight. The quick version is I was injured on the job yesterday (Monday) and had to visit the ER. I know I will be taking a urine drug test most likely tomorrow (Thursday). I'm 50/50 on if I can pass this test legit or if I should use something like Quick Fix. Here is my info.

Height - 6'
Weight - 140 (I'm a skinny guy)
Metabolism - Super high
Activity - Little
Smoking Frequency - About two or three times a month. 4 or so bowl hits each session
Last time smoked - Friday night 4/10

I was a chronic user for years but became just recreational on the weekends about a couple years ago. I know most of the info out there about passing or failing a test but this one has me stumped a bit. I don't smoke often and don't smoke much when I do, but I did smoke recently. I feel like I can pass this test legit with my body type, metabolism, and frequency of smoking, but I'm not 100% sure. I can't afford to lose this job and I'm not too keen on using synthetic to pass a test but will if I need to.

Any help would be appreciated thanks :)

You don't have much time so subbing with a synthetic is probably your best bet. You could buy a cheap thc test strip and test yourself to see if you could pass. You might try to tests, one now and one after you used dilution.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Thanks for the response. I thought about trying the store bought test strips but didn't want to give myself false confidence since I know they aren't as accurate or extensive as a Labcorp test. Thanks again for the advice

So out of curiosity I went a got the THC drug test kit from CVS and what happened is pretty much what I expected. The drug line showed up right in between faint and solid. So this is a negative on this test but doesn't give me much confidence. I don't have any experience with these kinds of tests but can only assume they are far less accurate than the labs.

Still on the fence with taking it legit or using the Quick Fix

All the test strips have to meet the same standards to be sold in the US. But thc levels always vary from day to day so you might show negative one day and then positive the next. Thats why you always use dilution the morning of the test. And if you showed a negative on your test strip you should be good to go by just following the dilution directions.

Thanks again for the response. I test also got pushed back a day which is a plus. I'll be taking it tomorrow morning following the dilution techniques. I'll be sure and let you know how it went once I find out.

Back
Top Bottom