Difference between lab saliva testing and instant saliva testing

smokeytaboo

Can someone please tell me if there is a difference between instant saliva testing where you find out the results right away and saliva testing where it gets sent to a lab? Everything I've read says that it only detects the THC in the past 12 to 24 hours, but I am wondering if the kind that gets sent to a lab detects Marijuana use from earlier than that. I have not smoked in 100 hours. Is that enough time to pass a lab saliva test?

It would only be sent to the lab if it came up positive. They will then test it in the GC/MS to determine exactly what the substance is and what levels.

The company likes wasting money then. Too bad he wouldn't take that money it wastes on worthless drug tests and give it back to the people who are building his company for him.
Saliva is normally detected for 24 to 48 hours on saliva tests so you should be ok. Its important when you get called in for a saliva test to take a few precautions just like you piss tests. Brush the whole inside of your mouth and rinse a couple times with a good mouthwash before you take the test.

Back
Top Bottom