I have a 9 panel instant drug test 96 hours from the last smoke session

heresmystory

So I am getting tested on Thursday at 7PM for work. I smoked from Wednesday - Saturday maybe a total of 1.5g of pretty good stuff. I am not a frequent smoker what soever I know I was completely clean from the time I did it on Wednesday.

It was recreational and I have been tested before for work so I know it's normally like 9 panels and they do watch me which is super strict but I don't think they are really watching. It is an instant result test.

I am just curious if there is any REAL LIFE application feedback. Meaning, you have personally experienced doing it in this allotted time frame.

Ultimately it's not a huge deal but I just would like to know. I am going to document what I am doing to cleanse for it and see what the results are because I read a lot of people's information and it just seems all speculation and people getting mad telling the individual to just remain clean.

KEY NOTES:
- I was 100% clean prior to my first session on Wednesday
- I am 5'6 150lb male semi-healthy (used to work out, but haven't really been active for the last 4-5 months)
- I have a pretty decent metabolism from what I am told and how I digest food relatively quick.

So today is 4/20 (funny coincidence and I didn't even realize this until now) I get a letter from employer stating I am to go to the lab and test on Thursday at 7PM.

So instantly I began drinking 16.9 FL OZ water bottles about every hour. I have drank at least 5 since the time I found out and the time I'm writing this post. I also consumed ONE 15.2 FL OZ of Ocean Spray Cranberry.

I have read about working out and whether or not it helps. Just because I haven't been to the gym and I should I'm going to dedicate Today (Monday) - Wednesday to workout and just get what I can out if it does anything. I hear you don't want to go to crazy a day prior to the testing because you can be releasing THC or something like that.

I will also be taking Emergen-C with at least 2/10 bottles I drink per day. So that will give me the vitamins and what not to keep the coloration.

I am not really going to change my diet, but rather eat healthy and maybe on Wednesday load up on fatty foods. I also purchased 20 home test THC kits just because this is kind of turning in to a scientific study for me. I am going to test myself every 2-4 hours and document it.

I tested myself at lunch time (12:30PM) - I did in fact test extremely positive. So at this point the clock begins! I will keep everyone posted so they can understand that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. I believe I will pass just due to my metabolism and also because I am not a frequent smoker.

Bottom LINE - DISCLAIMER - If you are trying to be clean overall just don't smoke... as easy as it sounds I know it is not. The safe haven seems to be 30 days prior to any testing.

I will keep you all posted!!

**UPDATED**

Monday 4/20
- drank two bottles of water for every hour
- drank two bottles of cranberry juice
- took two vitamin chews
- ate regular lunch and dinner lean foods
- tested at 12:30PM - positive
- tested at 5:35PM - positive
- tested at 8:35PM - positive
- tested at 10:30 - faint second line but probably positive
- tested at 11PM - positive
- tested at 1230am - positive (potentially slightly faint second line)
- exercised for 1 hour doing cardio outside sweating pretty hardcore

Tuesday 4/21
- ate chickfila breakfast spicy chicken biscuit
- 8:30AM - tested positive
- 12:45 - negative strong faint line
- lunch jimmy johns ham and cheese sandwich
- 6:15pm - negative
- 8:15pm - positive
- 11pm - two negatives
- dinner twin peaks spicy chipotle chicken

Wednesday 4/22
- 7:55am first void - positive
- drank two glasses of cranberry, a red bull and two vitamin gummies and two bottles of water at 8:45am
- 9am and 9:10am two negative test
- 10:45am - ate chickfila chicken biscuit with bacon and tarot tots and orange juice.
- 11am - drank a bottle of emergen-cc
- 11:30am - two vitamin gummies
- 11:30am - test negative
- 12:30PM - urine was very yellow
- 12:55pm - test negative
- 1:50pm - test negative
- 2:30pm drank a bottle of emergen-c and a 8.4oz sugar free red bull

This is what I have done so far I will update the post as it continues. Tomorrow I test at 6:30PM and so far I feel pretty confident about it. I ate lean monday and tuesday. Wednesday and tomorrow I am going to eat as much fatty stuff as possible. I also did not work out on Tuesday or Wednesday since I have heard you release THC and at this point I am doing constant negatives on my home tests.

I will update the rest of today and tomorrow up until the time of testing.

Hope this gives insight due to the fact that this is a real situation for me. I tried to be as detailed as possible. I have also each day taken 1 asprin every 2-3 hours.

So I am getting tested on Thursday at 7PM for work. I smoked from Wednesday - Saturday maybe a total of 1.5g of pretty good stuff. I am not a frequent smoker what soever I know I was completely clean from the time I did it on Wednesday.

It was recreational and I have been tested before for work so I know it's normally like 9 panels and they do watch me which is super strict but I don't think they are really watching. It is an instant result test.

I am just curious if there is any REAL LIFE application feedback. Meaning, you have personally experienced doing it in this allotted time frame.

Ultimately it's not a huge deal but I just would like to know. I am going to document what I am doing to cleanse for it and see what the results are because I read a lot of people's information and it just seems all speculation and people getting mad telling the individual to just remain clean.

KEY NOTES:
- I was 100% clean prior to my first session on Wednesday
- I am 5'6 150lb male semi-healthy (used to work out, but haven't really been active for the last 4-5 months)
- I have a pretty decent metabolism from what I am told and how I digest food relatively quick.

So today is 4/20 (funny coincidence and I didn't even realize this until now) I get a letter from employer stating I am to go to the lab and test on Thursday at 7PM.

So instantly I began drinking 16.9 FL OZ water bottles about every hour. I have drank at least 5 since the time I found out and the time I'm writing this post. I also consumed ONE 15.2 FL OZ of Ocean Spray Cranberry.

I have read about working out and whether or not it helps. Just because I haven't been to the gym and I should I'm going to dedicate Today (Monday) - Wednesday to workout and just get what I can out if it does anything. I hear you don't want to go to crazy a day prior to the testing because you can be releasing THC or something like that.

I will also be taking Emergen-C with at least 2/10 bottles I drink per day. So that will give me the vitamins and what not to keep the coloration.

I am not really going to change my diet, but rather eat healthy and maybe on Wednesday load up on fatty foods. I also purchased 20 home test THC kits just because this is kind of turning in to a scientific study for me. I am going to test myself every 2-4 hours and document it.

I tested myself at lunch time (12:30PM) - I did in fact test extremely positive. So at this point the clock begins! I will keep everyone posted so they can understand that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. I believe I will pass just due to my metabolism and also because I am not a frequent smoker.

Bottom LINE - DISCLAIMER - If you are trying to be clean overall just don't smoke... as easy as it sounds I know it is not. The safe haven seems to be 30 days prior to any testing.

I will keep you all posted!!

**UPDATED**

Monday 4/20
- drank two bottles of water for every hour
- drank two bottles of cranberry juice
- took two vitamin chews
- ate regular lunch and dinner lean foods
- tested at 12:30PM - positive
- tested at 5:35PM - positive
- tested at 8:35PM - positive
- tested at 10:30 - faint second line but probably positive
- tested at 11PM - positive
- tested at 1230am - positive (potentially slightly faint second line)
- exercised for 1 hour doing cardio outside sweating pretty hardcore

Tuesday 4/21
- ate chickfila breakfast spicy chicken biscuit
- 8:30AM - tested positive
- 12:45 - negative strong faint line
- lunch jimmy johns ham and cheese sandwich
- 6:15pm - negative
- 8:15pm - positive
- 11pm - two negatives
- dinner twin peaks spicy chipotle chicken

Wednesday 4/22
- 7:55am first void - positive
- drank two glasses of cranberry, a red bull and two vitamin gummies and two bottles of water at 8:45am
- 9am and 9:10am two negative test
- 10:45am - ate chickfila chicken biscuit with bacon and tarot tots and orange juice.
- 11am - drank a bottle of emergen-cc
- 11:30am - two vitamin gummies
- 11:30am - test negative
- 12:30PM - urine was very yellow
- 12:55pm - test negative
- 1:50pm - test negative
- 2:30pm drank a bottle of emergen-c and a 8.4oz sugar free red bull

This is what I have done so far I will update the post as it continues. Tomorrow I test at 6:30PM and so far I feel pretty confident about it. I ate lean monday and tuesday. Wednesday and tomorrow I am going to eat as much fatty stuff as possible. I also did not work out on Tuesday or Wednesday since I have heard you release THC and at this point I am doing constant negatives on my home tests.

I will update the rest of today and tomorrow up until the time of testing.

Hope this gives insight due to the fact that this is a real situation for me. I tried to be as detailed as possible. I have also each day taken 1 asprin every 2-3 hours.

Start eating fatty red meat till the test and that should help a little. Don't over dilute the day of the test. Maybe 36 ounces of fluid the morning of the test and make sure you pee the first and last of your urine in the toilet and save the midstream urine for the collection cup.

Start eating fatty red meat till the test and that should help a little. Don't over dilute the day of the test. Maybe 36 ounces of fluid the morning of the test and make sure you pee the first and last of your urine in the toilet and save the midstream urine for the collection cup.

That is what I have read and plan on doing. I tested my first void the day of on Thursday and it was negative. So I was pretty happy about that. I have 5 more hours before the test and I have drank a lot of fluids this morning but I also have drank redbull now.

I will let you all know how it goes. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom