Second hand dab smoke?

worrying

So, about mid-March I was at my friends house. (Some background: I haven't smoked in almost a whole 2 years. I have nothing against it, it was getting too risky for me though.) So I'm there and he's smoking dabs. Now when I was a smoker 2 years ago I had never heard of dabs. I only recently started hearing about them being around in my area within the last year. So he's taking swats of these dabs from his bong right? And then he blows smoke all in my face and I inhaled it. I got high as shit. Probably because I have such a low tolerance now but also I know that dabs has a higher concentration of THC. So I'm freaking out because I have a drug test for school and I don't know when it will be but I wanna be prepared. If I fail the test, it's a huge deal. It could be next week, or it could be in September. I have a feeling it will be Sept but like I said I just wanna be sure. SO, I'm about 5'6", my weight fluctuates between 220-225, I have the hardest time drinking my daily necessary amount of water (but work has had me SWEATING my ass off lately), and I just have that one case of dab smoke being blown in my face and getting me stoned as shit, which happened over a month ago. Am I over-worrying myself? Should I at least be drinking a shit load of water just to be safe? HELP

Usually cannabis will not stay in your system too long if you only take a little tiny puff. Seeing as you didn't actually hit it I wouldn't be too worried. Don't freak yourself out over it. Drink plenty of water(when I say plenty I mean like a gallon a day) exercise, and eat healthy. This should help you get it out of your system faster. Have you tried taking a home drug test just to see if it is even in your system? You can get them at just about any grocery store or pharmacy. Worst case scenario there is a trace amount in your system which will most likely be gone within the week. As long as you didn't do a dab yourself it shouldn't be a huge deal. You probably got super anxious and felt super high and got all worked up about it when it wasn't as huge of a deal as it felt like. I am sure you will be fine man. Good luck to ya :)

Oh, and I have been there before with having someone poof a dab right into my face. I was giving a buddy a dab and he didn't start inhaling before I touched the dab to the nail like I had told him to and the whole fatass dab plumed right up into my face. I was so pissed dude. I don't smoke bud anymore so when this happened I was super pissed. Lol. You should be fine though. Don't keep worrying yourself.

Usually cannabis will not stay in your system too long if you only take a little tiny puff. Seeing as you didn't actually hit it I wouldn't be too worried. Don't freak yourself out over it. Drink plenty of water(when I say plenty I mean like a gallon a day) exercise, and eat healthy. This should help you get it out of your system faster. Have you tried taking a home drug test just to see if it is even in your system? You can get them at just about any grocery store or pharmacy. Worst case scenario there is a trace amount in your system which will most likely be gone within the week. As long as you didn't do a dab yourself it shouldn't be a huge deal. You probably got super anxious and felt super high and got all worked up about it when it wasn't as huge of a deal as it felt like. I am sure you will be fine man. Good luck to ya :)

Thanks man! I get hyped up over petty stuff. But I just wanna make sure I'm good for the test. Its for school and I just really don't wanna fuck it up lol. I'm gonna look into a home test, I'll have to get it when my next check comes along!

You're not going to inhale enough to get you anywhere near the cutoff levels for thc.
If you're concerned just do some dilution the morning of the test and you'll be fine.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom