InfoMart drug test

vapinfreely

I got a call from a company that i went to interview today and they said to call InfoMarts number to schedule a phone interview which they would talk about my background, driving history, and about the position im applying for. they didnt say anything about a DT but im still preparing. Their website said they do instant Urine and Swab testing as well as lab tests.

Ive looked on countless of sites on how to pass a DT but i dont believe anything until its happened.

Im 19, 6'3 and 167 pounds and ive been smoking everyday,2-3 bowls a night for the past two years. Two years ago i used to be a little bit fatter like 209 pounds but i havent bern eating like i was.

i quit smoking on Saturday, i dont know when there will be a DT. I have bought some Certo from walmart, Gatorade 32 fl and b12 500mcg ( i realized i bought the wrong one) any advce helps

Advice please???

If you were an everyday smoker you are probably going to have to sub with either synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine. There is also powdered urine available.
It would probably take you a month at a minimum to get clean enough to pass a DT.
But if you want to try here's how to do it naturally.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Back
Top Bottom