need tips to help detox for meps drug test

brandoncooper

does anyone know any useful supplements to help me cleanse pot out of my system withing 12 days? im 12 days clean and Ben drinking water, exercising, b12 vitamins with anti oxidant in it, witch has niacin in it just wondering if anybody has Ben threw this and passed. im for real about the marines and don't wanna fail because of my stupid actions with smoking. 100% done with it. just worried that im not doing enough to get the metabolites out of my piss. any useful answers would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time..

If you're not going to be observed, best bet is going to be subbing, thats pretty heavy smoking for a significant period of time, all the vitamins and heavy water drinking can only do so much and should really only be reserved for those who are close to passing anyways. I was in your boat and went clean for a little over a month and still dropped dirty on a home kit so i subbed a clean friends piss no problem. Take a home test leading up to your real one and see what results you get, how long do you have before you have to test? Also, do some research on here and other forumns and you'll find plenty of personal experiences that'll give you a good idea of what you need to do. As much as you've smoked I don't think exercise and dilution is going to work, all depending on how long you have before test day and working out can actually have an adverse effect and release more THC metabolites into your urine so stop that several days before the test day. Subbing is easy FYI, unless you have the situation I did today, but i think I'm still golden.

ill be watched when i take the piss. and yeah it wasnt medical marijuana tho. iv read some things saying it depends on your metobolism, body weight and the potency of the weed. smoked home grown shit most of the time. and i do have proffesional drug tests i can get my hands on before the test. what about fat burners? iv ben 12 days clean and before i was clean i slowed on smoking for about a month n a half maybe 1-2 times a week then i quit cold turkey. i herd creitine would work as well? but iv ben trying everything i can to get clean. i run 3 miles once a week and lift twice a week. so i sweat pretty good. im 155lbs 5'11.

Yea the creatine is just part of the dilution method, people load up on creatine so that the levels are normal and it helps mask the fact that they drank gallons of water to dilute their piss, the creatine itself wont do much, so when exactly is the test ?

im almost positve its on the 11th. but my recruiter hasnt schedulded me to go yet. so if i really wanted i could push the test back maybe a week. 2 at most.

just keep doing what you're doing, stop working out several days before the test, stay hydrated and take a home test the day before your real test. If you fail, buy a whizzinator, idk... I've never dealt with an observed urinalysis, always unobserved so subbing was a breeze, and don't kill yourself by overloading on supplements and creatine, it's pointless.

the 11th is a ways away, with your weight and metabolism, you could test clean on the home kit no problem, especially if you can push it back a little past the 11th

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Back
Top Bottom