Escreen (Ecup) drug test

Kushage

I was wondering if anybody here has taking an Escreen (Ecup) test using Synthetic Urine, or any clean urine. How long did it take for you to get the results....good or bad? I've taken mine 2 weeks ago, and have not heard anything, I've heard that Escreen (ecup) is instant results, and they would call you and let you know with in a day or so if something was wrong with the urine sample.....anybody else used a Escreen test before? If you have, how long did they call you and let you know the results? Good or bad?

Re: Escreen (Ecup) drug test...

Is it some place you're already employed at or a new employer? If its some place you're already working at noy hearing anything is good news. If its at a new employer you might have failed. Call Human Resources and ask them when your start date is, mention nothing about the drug test.

Is it some place you're already employed at or a new employer? If its some place you're already working at noy hearing anything is good news. If its at a new employer you might have failed. Call Human Resources and ask them when your start date is, mention nothing about the drug test.

It was for the internship for part of my school, but the thing is I used synthetic urine, and if they detected anything wrong, they would have called me or let my school know? Why wouldn't they call and let me know something was wrong? Doesn't make sense? Don't they usually let you know if anything was wrong with the urine?

Edit:

I just called my school and let them know I was going to come and practice on the dummies (medical field) and they didn't say anything regarding the internship calling my school and telling them I failed my test?

They never bother calling if you popped positive. Just call them up and ask when you get to start interning. If you popped positive they will let you know at that point. Do not mention the drug test.

They never bother calling if you popped positive. Just call them up and ask when you get to start interning. If you popped positive they will let you know at that point. Do not mention the drug test.

Oh ok...they would just leaving you hanging and not call you? LOL wouldn't my school also be informed if one of their students they were supposed to accept for intern, didnt make it?

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most stressful 2 weeks of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quickfix 6.1 does work and im in california!!!!!

I start Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ok...they would just leaving you hanging and not call you? LOL wouldn't my school also be informed if one of their students they were supposed to accept for intern, didnt make it?

Probably not, that would violate federal HIPAA laws. They can not share medical information without your express permission.

Back
Top Bottom