Ways to pass a drug test?

The Unloved

I haven't actually met my po yet but I am very tempted to smoke. I am pretty sure there are ways to get mask the test. All the google results I have come across aren't very straight forward which is ok I guess. I was hoping someone that has gone through this experience before can help me. I live in Florida and I am under this program called PAY for first time offenders. Basically you do the probation and everything goes off the record. I heard synthetic urine won't work for the probation drug test and I heard that detox drinks will. I was hoping someone could give me some more insight. I am on probation for 3 months and I haven't gone through the first month yet I believe I am 3 weeks in.

If you need any further information from me then I will post here. Also I would appreciate if I could not get lectures and rather get actual advice. I could not tell you how many forum post I have been through with people saying the same thing.(Not on this forum). I would mostly be smoking reggie so I don't get to much THC.

Weight: 140-150 pounds
thanks in advance:thanks:

There is no way to mask thc metabolites in the urine. You use to be able to use a little bleach in the old days but they test for all that kind of stuff now. And most of the time probation tests are observed so you can't sub. All you can do is stop smoking until the probation is over.
Detox drinks just work by diluting the urine stream and lowering the thc concentrations some. But if you're a moderate or heavy smoker they rarely work.

Yes you will get tested randomly, it sucks but this is what happens when you end up in the system. Do the time... That is your best option, if you fail it will forever be in the court documents and any future mercy from any judge will be absent.

Back
Top Bottom