Home test reliability

backn2it

Are the home test kits very reliable? I'm able to get a two line reading the day after I smoke. I only smoke very little with the wife. On the weekend. I test myself everyday after, for the next few days. Every test shows two lines. The test line is faded, but distinctively there. Is it possible to pass a DOT test 1-2 days after catching a buzz? I haven't smoked in 15-20 years. Just began re-introducing ourselves into it.

The tests are very accurate for cannabis because there's not much of any other substances similar to create a false positive.

As you smoke more the thc metabolites will build up in your fat cells and then start releasing it into the urine. But some people that have very little body fat can pass some of these tests pretty easily with just a little dilution. I have a niece that is that way. Also it takes 24 hours for thc to be processed through your body and enter the urine stream.

Thanks for the info. I drink plenty of water everyday, so maybe the results of the home test are due to dilution somewhat. These random/pop tests are quick. I show up for work and the tester is there. So I might can delay for a few minutes, but not much longer. So just asking, and of course no guarantee, if the home test shows two lines the day before my pop test, I should be able to easily drink a little extra water and get the sample below 50 ng? Or should I do synthetic? I already got Qfix 6.1 coming. What do you think?

I would do some trial and error with the whole smoking and risking your livelihood gamble. Smoke for a week once a day and then, test to see how long it takes for it to get out of your system, when I was a heavy dabber it once to my 45 days to get below the threshold 50> micrograms per liter.

Thanks for the info. I drink plenty of water everyday, so maybe the results of the home test are due to dilution somewhat. These random/pop tests are quick. I show up for work and the tester is there. So I might can delay for a few minutes, but not much longer. So just asking, and of course no guarantee, if the home test shows two lines the day before my pop test, I should be able to easily drink a little extra water and get the sample below 50 ng? Or should I do synthetic? I already got Qfix 6.1 coming. What do you think?

If you can maintain your thc levels low enough to use a little dilution to beat the test there's nothing wrong with that, but as I stated earlier the thc levels will normally rise as time goes on and the levels rise in your fat cells.
You do not have to piss on command. They are by law required to give you up to 3 hours to be able to pee. So just use that time to either drink a lot of fluids or to heat your synthetic up to the right temperature.
I use to keep my synthetic in one of those big trucker coffee cups and just tell them I need to drink some fluids first. Nuke the cup for 10 seconds and then when no one is looking transfer it to my shorts. Do a little practicing to get your technic down.

Thanks Weed420. That sounds like that's a good plan. The coffee cup thing. I like the synthetic plan verse the dilution. Reason being, you know for sure it's clean. I hope. Now my question is. .. anyone out there "know for sure" ,through experience, that quickfix 6.1 plus, will pass the "airline safety sensitive position" random drug testing?

QuickFix will work fine for that. Thats a federally regulated job so they have to follow federal protocols. As long as you have the QuickFix within the temp range it will do fine. Have beaten about 15 federally regulated drug tests over the years with QuickFix.

Thank ya much. I believe that's what I'm going to do. Use quickfix rather than dilution. That way I don't have to wonder if I'm clean enough to pass. I've been practicing on the heating scenarios. I called spectrum labs, the told me it can be heated an unlimited number of times. As long as you don't freeze or boil it.

Just keep it out of sunlight.
Find a system that works for your particular situation for concealing and using the synthetic urine. Every work place is different.

Thanks. I'll keep it dark. If I get chosen to be tested, it's usually as soon as I clock in. So I'm doing trial runs on my 40 minute commute into work. I heated it to 100 degrees and put it in the leg strap. It hides well. But, it had cooled too much when I arrived at work. Down to right at 90. Too low. Next drive in, I'm going to strap a hand warmer to it and see how that works. Hopefully I get it down before a pop quiz.

Usually I have no problem keeping it at around 98 for a couple of hours if I store it in my crotch after I've nuked it for 10 seconds.

I did a trial run. Heated it to 104, put the heat pack on it and strapped it to my leg. I thought it might lose a little heat , that's why the heat pack. Got to work 45 minutes later, and it was still 104 +/- a little. So next time I'll try no heat pack. And give it a test hop. Or just heat it to 97-98 and heat pack it. Guess it'll be a trial and error thing until I get it right. Hopefully I won't fiddle around too much before the real crunch time.

Thanks Weed420. That sounds like that's a good plan. The coffee cup thing. I like the synthetic plan verse the dilution. Reason being, you know for sure it's clean. I hope. Now my question is. .. anyone out there "know for sure" ,through experience, that quickfix 6.1 plus, will pass the "airline safety sensitive position" random drug testing?

Sounds like we may have similar job positions. My technique would be to heat it up and get it over 100. I found wearing spandex type under armor underwear works great for crotching it. Not the most comfy but nobody will ever know and it keeps it around 95-96. Even with no preheating after about an hour it's always about 94. I can't stress enough the temp must be within range.
My randoms would generally happen after finishing work....somebody would be there waiting. I've been fortunate enough not to be randomed yet but it could happen anytime I'm at work. Sounds like you are but make sure you're continually practicing heating scenarios.
One great way to heat it if you're at work is to get a very hot cup of water from the coffee maker or faucet, take it to the restroom and dunk the bottle of QF in it for about a minute which will quickly bring it well above 100....then pop it under your crotchal area and you're good.

Also do some research into your companies drug test policy....there's a lot of useful info in those things if you can get it. Maybe you have all your stuff on an IPad now? I found out by reading it that my companies policy is to first have the Urine screened by an EMIT test. If that's negative you pass. If that happens to fail then it gets the GC/MS test. They need 2 positives. Now I can guarantee if that's what would happen then I don't see how the sample could fail for the EMIT, plus there's no way for them to even get to the point of determining if it passed but synthetic was used.

Thanks. Great advice/options. I have done research on the company policy. It doesn't state the exact type test. I haven't found it yet anyway. A good source in the same company says they do a litmus paper test first. He's been beating the system since day one, with someone elses urine. Is the EMIT the same as litmus paper? I will do more hunting/research. Still working on perfecting the temperature. Once I can get a consistent temperature 3-5 days in a row, I'll post my method. Thanks again.

So. I believe I got my method down to keep the temperature in range. Just heat it in the microwave to around 100-101 and stick it in my boxer briefs, underneath my sack. No warming pad or anything. I lose a little heat (3-4 degrees) in an hour or so. But still within range. That way I'm ready when I show up for work. I wish the microwave was a little more consistent. Sometimes 12 secs are good. Other times I need to do 13 secs. Anyway. Thanks for all the advice. Does anyone know if they make the 20ng/ml home stick test? I've seen it out there on the web, but I'm thinking it's probably just a 50ng/ml that someone I touting as a 20ng. I believe I've already been scammed once on a test I had bought and sent to a lab to be done. Very disappointed in that.

They do have the 20ng tests on ebay.
I've always had good luck just nuking for 10 seconds and placing the urine behind my nutsack. Stays within range for a couple of hours, That way when they call me for a drug test I can sit there and waste a couple hours of paid leave on the bosses dime. Beats working.lol
If you pour the synthetic into the collection cup and the temp is a little low, rub your thumb against your clothes for a few seconds and then hold it agains the temp guage on the cup for a couple of seconds, when it says 98 walk out of the room. If its a little high just blow on it.

Some more excellent tips. I greatly appreciate them all. Every little edge helps. I got a coworker who uses a friends urine. I can't get myself to ask someone to do that. One thing he said that resonates with me was.... "only the dumbasses get caught ". Don't want to be in that catagory. Thanks again.

There is also real powdered urine on sale too on the web. It will pass any test they throw at it as long as its well mixed and at the right temp. The downside is you can only heat it up once.

Well I can tell you what DOESN'T work. Those home test strips you can buy at Dollar Tree are worthless. I bought 10 of them and tested daily. it showed 2 lines (neg.) I had read somewhere that a chronic everyday smoker will test clean, but noone knows why.So I was lulled into a false security, thinking I was ok. Don't believe all the B.S. you see on Youtube either. I saw this video of this guy claiming that Certo mixed in a quart of Gatorade will work...WRONG!!! I have a class A CDL but now I'm screwed because I failed a DOT drug test. No major trucking co.; will hire you for at least 2 -5 yrs.So now I'm working at a shitbag sweatbox factory thru a temp agency. big $10 an hour, but if you can get on full time, the pay is decent and good benefits. however they do random tests and if you have any kind of mishap you get tested. I need to have a system in place that is 100% reliable. something I can keep in my truck in case of a "mishap". I really need this job and failure is not an option. any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom