Quick Fix 6.1 Batch Number Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritbox

Hey everyone. Tomorrow, I'm due for a pre screen unregulated drug test and I'm wondering if anyone here has used Quick Fix 6.1 Batch number ST153C46U successfully before? I haven't been able to find anything online on that specific batch number. The test is being done at Concentra in Cincinnati, OH. Anyone on here successfully pass a drug screen with QF 6.1 at Concentra in Ohio? Any help would be great, I'm nervous as hell because I have never used a synthetic sub before.

Should work just fine. You'll have to call Spectrum Labs to check the batch number.

Thanks for the response. I actually didn't call, I meant to, but totally forgot. I trusted my batch because the package was sealed and had the red spectrum labs hand warmer in it. I also bought it at a headshop in Cincinnati which said they always get the latest batches since Spectrum is based in Cincinnati.

I took the test yesterday. I went in with the bottle tucked in between my thighs and groin, I only wore some tight briefs to keep it safely in there. I didn't microwave or use the hand warmers on the bottle. The night before I just tucked it in the same spot with pants on and practiced walking with it and to see how long it would take to reach temperature. It took about 1 hour and 15 minutes for the bottle to turn 96-98 degrees. It's a lot safer to heat it using your body, that way you know it will be the right temperature. From things I've read online, using the microwave or handwarmers usually lead to overheating or underheating.
I filled out paperwork and waited about an hour before I went in. The medical assistant poured the QF into a rapid eScreen container that showed instant results, he didn't split it up into the smaller vials like they usually do. Unfortunately, we moved to another room before I could see the results, but he did check off on my sheet that the temperature was within range.

My custody control form showed the test was being done by eScreen with the Lab ID "Quest" Diagnostics in Lenexa, KS.
I'm not sure if that means that they are sending my sample there for testing, or if that's just where the eScreen cup is from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom